stop . . .stop.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Double update -yeahhh ,    warnning - this might be to hot to handel for somepeople /

 

Her eyes filled with tears .    .   The only thought going through head is finding jae .

 

  " .     .     .   Where's hyeon " joon banged into hyeon's office to find jessica sitting by the couch eyes bawled out as she cried out not even knowing it.

 

   " .     .     .  She

" .       .     .   She just left " jessica replied pointing to the door.

 

      Quickening his steps joon ran towards the elevator.  He has to get a hold of hyeon .     .    .   After getting the call from lay he knows where jae probably has ran off too but knows that even he can't help jae anymore  .  .    .   Even if he did it won't be as effective as hyeon . Jae needs hyeon .

 

   " .    .   .   Come with me " joon grabbed onto hyeon hand as she was walking out of the hallway and started dragging her to the v,i.p. parking lot.

 

   " .     .    .   Where is he ?" She asked her voice breaking .

 

  " .      .     .   He was at their house .    .   .  I'm guessing he's going to his house " joon jumped in the driver's seat and no seat belt he immediately pulled the car out of the parking lot once hyeon jumped in . Joon knows for sure that jae is going to his private house .   .   Thats his cave , where he hides .

  

     It will probably take them 10 minutes more to reach the house compared to the distance between the family home and jae's house.

 

 

 

 

     " .    .   .  Please don't do anything " hyeon crossed her hands and started praying , whoever is in heaven needs to hear her .  She went on praying as joon did the same he more scared than hyeon as he knows how much of a danger it is leaving jae alone by himself in a house full of things that can easily end it all for him . His pills which if he took one more would be enough to end it all .     .    .  If not that, jumping into the swimming pool would do it .   .   Joon went on analyzing all the ways that might appear appealing to jae as he walks into the house.

 

    The gun .    .   Joon screamed inwards . The guns .    .   He has forgotten about  the guns laying in that house . One even under jae's bed. Joon stepped on the gas pedal .   .    .   He will break every street light if he has too .

 

      Just like he feared jaes car was already in the parking lot when they got in .    .

 

 

 Both jumped out check up stairs .   .  Joon commanded  and  ran towards the bedroom to find it empty .   .   He lifted the bed up and found what has al oat given him a heart attack . He took the gun and started running to jaes office where the other one will be at .   .   .  

 

  But as hyeon came down the stairs and he ran towards the hallway they found jae walking out of the kitchen with a water bottle in his hand .

 

 

He gave both a quick glance and went on with his walking towards his bedroom .   . Even Though covered by his face .   .  His dismayed face was enough to let both know that he probably doesn't even wanna talk about any of it .

 

    " .   .   .  Hold on " joon grabbed onto hyeon before she ran into the room jae just walked into .

 

   " .     .     .  I'm gonna leave him to you so " joon sighed

 

" .    .     .  Please take care of him "  joon's eyes were genuine enough to deliver the message on their own but hyeon took in his words as he let go of her hand and she walked in . Totally relieved and somehow happy that he brought hyeon . Joon placed the gun on the table with a note on top and started walking out of the house . If he drives back to the city he probably could get there for dinner .

 

          " .    .      .   Jae " hyeon called out when she couldn't find jae in the bedroom.   .   .  Leaning forward she started walking towards the adjacent bathroom. Jae with his shirt off and a towel in his hand was standing against the wall pressing on some buttons for the shower and room temperature .

 

            

As much as her heart was almost at the tip of about to jump out when she thought of all the things jae could have done .   .   . Seeing him standing all fine didn't seem to relieve her worries.   No matter how normal he looks on the outside his wounds are deep inside and no matter how he tries to keep them in they have forced themselves out and have became evident on his agonized face as his distressed eyes try to avoid  hyeon  .   .   She didn't had to look at them to know how much pain they are hiding behind them .

 

     " .    .   .  Huh     .   .   Huh  "hyeon breathed in trying to match her rapid heartbeat to her breathing.

 

 

   " .    .     .    You didn't had to come " jae dropping his hand from the wall brushed his hair back

 

"   .     .    .   It  wasn.    .  " before he finished his sentence hyeon took the steps between them .  . Stood by her toe and wrapped her arms around his neck .     .   Pulling him in as tightly as she can .     .   .    Not even sure as to why she did it it was just an instinct that screamed at her to just hug him .    .    No .    .  To hold him .    .    To hold him close enough that he could hear her heart beat .     .    .   Close enough that he knows she cares .     .    .    That she hurts as much when he does .      .    .   Close enough to drive away every thought left .

 

     Hyeon her self's needs this .   .   She needs to hold him to stop her aching heart from shattering to pieces as she hears his broken voice .   .  

 .  His smooth skin .     .   His smeal.    .    His silky hair .   Hyeon tucked her face i to his neck .     .      .   Not air.    .   .   for now she needs to breath him .

 

 

 

     It took jae a couple of seconds to react .   .   .  Completely taken aback .   .  . It was when she tightened her grip on his neck and buried her face on him that his hands just dropped the towel .     .      .   He slowly brought his hands up to her waist .   .  

 

 Tightening his grip  as he closed his eyes and just like her stood blown away by how much he needed this .     .      How much he needed to hold onto someone .    .   .  To be held back with the same need and want .     .    .     To feels somebody's heart beat this close to his .

 

    " .     .     .   Uhu" he gasped for air as everything kept inside just suddenly erupted .    .    No matter how much he tightened her hug or held her close .   .  It just didn't seem enough to feel the void .     .     The pain he didn't feel when he was being screamed at now all stinging and aching at every inch of his body  .      .     .  Bent up emotions surfacing as he  tightly shuts his eyes biting his lips to hold it all in.      .        . But the more he fought it the more he lost .    .   .   All cuts are starting to burn now .     .        .  And the more hyeon held him the more power he losses .    .    The more pathetic he becomes .     .    .      The more she brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter