10 hours earlier

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 hours ago

        “ am’ going to kill her. am’ going to break every bone in her body” . . . Mr’s lee shouts, squeezing the bat she has in her hands. “ calm down mother , she is probably going there to see how it’s like  . . .she won’t do anything.” Hyeon  tries to take the bat way but fails . “ She better not do anything, or else . . . .   can you drive any slower,MOVE IT!  ” Mr’s lee screamed at the taxi driver, who was already scared of the two ladies; who, since the minute they got it, have been going back and forth arguing about what they would to who ever it is they are looking for.

          “ I raised her living a hellish life and she goes and throws her life away like this. what happend to my daughter, huh?  . . .what happend to my seung ?”

       “ Just calm down mother. seung is a smart girl she won’t do anything stupid” Hyeon repeated the same sentence she has been saying since the monument she heard that Seung has run away. But after spending hours just to locate her and hearing where the girl has gone. She is not just saying it to calm Mr’s lee down but her self down. And as the minutes go by and the closer they get rather than the assured voice Hyeon had when speaking about how seung is smart and won’t do anything , her voice started shaking. The what ifs started playing out in her head.

            when Hyeon met Seung 2 years ago, she knew seung was a very smart kid from the very first words that sprinted out of Seung’s mouth. Having worked in many domestic abuse cases, Hyeona has gotten accustomed to different type of reaction from the kids who are caught in the middle of the fire. But Seung’s nonchalant way of acting towards what goes on in her house every time her dad comes drunk and lashes out on her mom is what grabbed Hyeon’s attention.

        After 2 years, these two have become inseparable to a point where almost everybody in their neighbourhood calls and treats them as sisters.  Claiming she has to study in a quiet area Seung always runs towards Hyeon’s house. which has become her safe haven, where she doesn’t have to worry about anything and sleep tightly tucked into the only person who she trust’s and love’s, as much if not greater than her mom.

         “ were here .” the taxi driver looked at his rear view mirror at the two women who look more sad and sacred than  the scary and selfish attitude they had when they got into the cab. Waken by the sound of his voice the older women jumped out and started sprinting. The younger followed screaming “ let me handle this  . . .amonye , AMONYE . .”.  “ who ever she is better hide before they catch her” the driver smiled and almost drove off before he remembered that he wasn’t payed. Just like the two women he sprinted screaming towards the club.

          

 

                “ Are you ok kid?”  someone grabbed seungs arm. She feels dizzy, the whole place feels like it's going in circles. Her head feels like it’s about to explode , Her body is starting to feel weird. What did they put in her drink? “ Come over here. . . .don’t worry you will feel amazing once it get’s in your system” the guy smirks. Seung couldn’t make out what he is saying and there's 3 of him talking. He pulls her closer , she tries to push him away but couldn’t every bit of energy left in her body seems to have disappeared. Suddenly she feels fresh breath on her thighs. Somehow the skirt she borrowed from her classmate ,who was suppose to be here with her, has been slid down to her uncle and it just hit her what’s about to happen. The moment she opened a hand came up and landed on her lips silencing every scream.

               Her mind is going crazy,she started moving, trying to push him off but her body was worn out and her mind said “just give up and take it. you can’t fight against him . . .just let it pass”. she gave up and closed her eyes slowly trying to just let it be. May be God might help  . . . in her dazed state she prayed someone would come in and save her.  “ Did you just gave up?” she heard Hyeon’s voice.

            “ Nobody is coming to save you. YOU SAVE YOUR SELF.  . . . .get up now and fight” Hyeon’s voice was clear and it horned in seung's clouded brain. “ Open your eyes and fight, NOW” Seung opened her eye and kic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter