His eyes are Brown.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"  Your earlly " mr jung's secretory looked up at the clock 7;15 then back at the girl who just walked in .

     "Ill be in my office" hyeon said in a small voice and turned towards her office.

" are you ok ?" The secretary got up and followed behind trying to see hyeon's  face .

  " am fine .   .   .  Just tired " hyeon opened her door and walked in and threw her bag on the pile of papers lying on her table.

     " this is not just tired" the secretary screamed after getting a glimpse of hyeons face.

   " what happened? " the lady ran to the chair and pushed hyeon’s hair aside to get a good view of hyeons face.

      

 " did you cry the  whole night ?" the lady galred at hyeon eyes.

    " am fine just .   .   . " hyeon smiled pushing her hair back to her face.

  " its healthy to cry sometimes .    .    .  Just to get things out of your system" hyeon gave the lady a big smile.

" i took pills,

     ‘     .       .am waiting on them to kick in for the headache to stop and we'll be on our way" hyeon took of her jacket.

    " by the way the ceremonial signing is today he wants you to there befor it starts"the lady said while she took multiple steps to the door.

     " sure, what time is it" hyeon picked her phone

 " they said they are singing it at 9 but am sure you have to be there earlier than that "  the lady walked out after giving hyeon a smile and closing the door behind.

    

 

  " oh .      .      . no " hyeon glance at the time on her phone.

  " oh   .      .      .no  .     .       .   no " she picked her jacket and bag and rushed out of the room.

   

 " are you coming back?"the secretary screamed but hyeon was already out of the office.

  

1:43 p.m.

    

 " well , now time to go back and crucify ourselves " Mr jung threw his jacket into the car before jumping in.

     " we tried everything .    .    .  That’s all one can ask for " hyeon got in the other end.

     "  huh"the councilmember sighed his hands busily massaging his head.

    " did you see his office .    .   .  Wa " the driver, who because of budget cut became an assistant too , said amazed by the chairman's office.

    " you should see the corporate head office .   .   .  This is nothing compared to theirs " hyeon added pulling her bag to the front and getting her phone out.

     

" drop her off at the office and take me home "

" I'm gonna go to sleep  .      .       .

    ‘ .       .        . my head feels like its about to explode," Mr jung said his eyes closed his hands still on his head .

    "  you know the  company that's doing the construction  .    .   .  " he turned his face to hyeon

   " .   .   .    .  We have a meeting with them thursday , they want to go over the step and procedures of the process of the evacuation .    .   .  " he sighed opening his eyes and bringing his hands down .

       "  .    .     . They are also coming on next week for some PR thing" he added opening the window .

   " what PR thing" hyeon looked up from her phone.

    " he said they want to do a ceremonial site walking thing for the media ,

" . . .you know, where the buyer shows up and goes around taking some pictures "

      Hyeon turned her eyes to her boss who didn't say anything.

   

   " they said someone from corporate is gone do the speech and stuff" the driver added.

     " . . .They want do that next week " hyeon asked turning her eyes back onto her boss.

 " . . . they said they are already behind schedule because we took 6 month " the council members said  finally turning his eyes from the streets to hyeon.

    " . . . we already got about 200 complaint letter from the public ,  .   .     .

  “ .        .       .i heard they are scheduling huge protest " he glared at hyeon

    " i’m calling an emergency meeting for tomorrow morning be there " he turned his eyes to the window.

 

           Buzz Buzz , hyeon’s phone vibrated. She pulled it out of her bag and raised it up to see . It was a text from lay

         Anyong

Can you pick me up am at the hospital. Call joon for the car.

Lay

 

 " can you drop me off at the station over there" hyeon said after reading the text .

  " where are you going?" Mr jung screamed .

"My other job" hyeon jumped out and started taking quick steps to the train station.

 

An hour later she walked into the lobby and onto the front desk.

     " hello how can i .    .    .  :" the girl stopped her sentence once she turned her eyes from the computer to hyeon.

     "  can you check if joon is there in the executive office" hyeon gave the girl frowning at her a small smile .

        "  you better do it if you don't wanna get fired " the girl standing up whispered at the girl angrily staring at hyeon and walked away.

       " wait a minute" the girl picked up the phone .

Minutes later

     "  she said he is not in but will be in a couple of minutes .     .    .  You could wait in the office. " the girl placed the phone down.

    "On no no .      .       .

    “ .       .        . I dont wanna go up , do you have his number by any chance " hyeon smiled.

     " no , we dont " the girl replied her face still frowning .

   

  " whose phone is it? " the girl sitting decent asked.

    " Joon " hyeon replied taking a couple of seconds to look at the girl frowning , whats her problem.

        " which department ?" the other girl asked

" he works for the executive director " hyeon smiled as all of them raised their heads staring at hyeon.

     " there he is? " one of them pointed to the man getting in the elevator  .

    

 " wait up " hyeon ran towards the elevator.

 

" what are you doing here .       .       . ?" joon asked holding the door open.

   " I  didn't had your number and lay asked me to get a car from you to pick him up with"

    " come on in " he said still holding the open door button.

  " oh  .    .   no  .   .   no" she waved her hands.

"  don’t worry , he's not here .   .   .  His on a date " Joon smiled and let go of the button once hyeon slowly walked in.

     " you dont look good ?" he added as he pulled his phone out and glanced at hyeon. Hyeon immediately raised her hands and pushed her hair back into a ponytail and started massaging her cheeks .  

     

  " you really broke everyone's heart yesterday  " joon said his eyes focused on the text he's typing on his phone.

    " your a very interesting  person " he smirked.

"  .  .   .  you freaked Jae out  .    .    . "he smiled and glanced up to find hyeon staring at him with a confused look.

     " I thought it was only Mr kim’s tears that he can't handle but apparently yours freaks him out even more " lay walked out . . . Seconds later a more confused hyeon walked out still massaging her cheeks

  

  " it’s not your cheeks .    .    .  It’s your eyes " lay pointed at her eyes and held the big door open for her.

     " your boyfriend is gonna freak out when he sees you" he smiled passing hyeon and leading the way to the door to the parking lot. As always holding the door open and letting hyeon walkout first.

  

   " pleas tell me all of these are not his" hyeon brought her hands down shocked by the line of luxury cars.

   " .   .    .  of course not  .    .     . " joon replied relieving hyeons shocked face.

   " why is there so many then " she followed behind turning right .

   " this is corporate head office, all the people here heads of management .    .   .  " he pressed the button on his hand.

  

 Beep beep the car screamed from somewhere in the right .

           

" wait so this whole building is owned by lay's family" she stooped walking.

      " yeah, it’s their corporate head office" he turned  right and walked across to the driver seat. He looked up at hyeon who was still standing at the curb .

      Hyeon started walking once she noticed him staring at her , she walked across to the passenger seat and got in without asking why his driving .

   

  "Wait , I thought each floor was owned by different company " she asked putting her belt on.

    " it is for the most part " he turned the ignition on and stepped on the gas.

 

   

   " ok wait , what does lays family do?" She asked finally getting tired of trying to figure it out herself.

       " they own the JK corporations " he smiled and glanced at hyeons confused face as he pulled out onto the driveway and on to the main road.

       " and that is "she asked still not having a clear idea of it all.

    "They own numerous companies , one being the arirang hotel chains and the construction company you mentioned last time." He started laughing at hyeon still confused face.

  

  "Ok wait, how many companies do they own?"

" .    .    .  Where are we going ?" She asked finally looking out the window.

 

  "To pick lay up .    .    .  

" .,    .      .  I am not sure about how many companies they own and plus there are companies they have majority and some shares in too" he to the freeway.

      

  "How rich are they ? " hyeon finally asked the important question.

     " well, do you want their net worth or there liquid money in the bank .    .    . "

   " because if you want their net worth .    .   .  It’s gonna be a hard number to pull out " he gave hyeona smile.

     " simply, lay is way richer than you expect him to be " he added.

    " and when he inherits his parents shares .    .     .    .    .    God that would be too much"

 

    " so you're saying they are in the top 10 in the country "

 

  " they are the 2 in the country , still can't beat the samsung’s" he added starting to laugh.

    " Lay’s dad still cries about the chance he missed 35 years ago about buying was it 49  or so percent of samsung's shares.    .     .    Nobody could have guessed they would become this big" he continued laughing.

         

They drove in silence for about 5 minutes joon giving hyeons brain a chance to make sense of what came out of his mouth.

      " I didn't know they were this rich " hyeon sighed stunned.

   " it must be shocking to know that you're driving around one of the richest inheritors in asia if not the world " he glanced at hyeon who did not reply.

 

  " so what does Jae get out of it all "

"  he gets payed as an employee

    “ .     .     .and once lay gets his dad’s seat , am sure his mom will convince him and they might just kick of jae to the us branch or something   .    .   .  He signaled right and merged out of the free way.

    " which am sure is not gonna happen" she opened her window.

   

 "Your boss is a very smart and calculating man

“ .    .    .am sure he's not working like crazy just to hand it to lay and leave" hyeon smirked

     " huh" joon sighed .

 

" you know,

  “ .     .      .you people have a very wrong impression of our boss" he gave hyeon a smile as he stepped on the break and the car came to a stop.

   

" there's your boss" joon pointed at the man walking  there way with a cigarette in his hand.

    "Why is he driving" lay asked as he jumped into the back seat seconds before hyeon got out to sit in the back.

       " nice to see you too" joon turned around and gave lay a smile.

   " hows your grandma ?" Hyeon asked looking at the man sitting in the back seat , who she now sees in a different light .

    " she's stable now but she's still in the ICU, just incase" he blew out the smoke on to the open window.

    

      " is he the one that dropped you home last night too?" Lay asked staring at hyeon

      " yeah " joon replied after glancing at hyeons shocked face . They are in this together so , he had to play along to her lie.

     " you look upset  about that  "joon asked looking at lay annoyed face , hyeon turned her head to the back seat to see if lay was upset. His face looks upset.

    "  why would i be upset " he tried to smile , didnt work.

" dont worry , i'm out of her league anyway " join replied making everybody smile.

     " she spent the whole drive talking about how much of a laid back and nice guy you were " joon added  

   "Ya" hyeon slapped his arm and looked at lay through the rearview mirror as he smiled .

 

" where are we going ?" Hyeon asked looking around at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter