I'll drag you to hell!

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  His presence alone might have been enough to ruin the madams night but just the sight of jae and hyeon smiling along to the number of people introducing themselves and having small chats was beyond she could take. From the manger of seoul banks to the finance minister , moat have been in line to introduce themselves to what they know will become a power couple like no other ones the rumor of jae becoming the c.e.o becomes the reality. Most had more to gain than loss by beforeding the cold hearted executive director who now seems to have become a bit open as he had hyeon next to him .

 

 

     “.    .  Guess everybody has heard “ the uncle taking a  sip of his whisky smirked at his sister who hasn't left her eyes from the couple by the corner having what looks like a very funny conversation with the ceo of shinhwa and his wife.  

 

 

    “ .   .  It's fun to sit here and enjoy everybody making a fool of themselves “ the uncle added with a  small smile. Even he knew the kissing would start this fast as everybody confirms the rumor that jae might be the next c.e.o but he didn't expect it to this quickly . How can this people who for the most of jae life had considered him an outsider all of a sudden so keen and smiling with him. What was more embarrassing was not even a single person saying hello to him and his sister as they walked in . There was something going and this dinner is about to turn very a political game.

 

 

      Just the fact that jae all of a sudden came to this dinner should have been an indication that he was prepared and ready for what ever was to come out of this dinner . Once again they have undermined him . They have overlooked how calculative that boy was. Specially the madam , she had forgotten how much of a calculating genius her so called step son had been to be surprised by his presence. It wasn't a surprise he brought hyeon either. 

 

 

     Her smiles that are melting everybody's hearts and her smart tongue he knew he could use to seduce and making every body fall on his side when the game starts. Weather she knew it or not hyeon was playing her part great as everybody seems to be exch ahing numbers with her and leaving their table with a smile.

 

 

  “  .    Huh .  “ even the madam couldn't help but smile. No matter how much she hated him speven she could acknowledge that boy really know how to play the rich people game.

 

 

   “ .   .   So that's the so called girlfriend?” turning his questioning eye to lay the uncle asked. Since the whole table's attention had been on the table by the corner lay knew his uncle was definitely asking about hyeon. 

 

 

    “.   .  Yeah . “ lay trying hard to finish his dinner and leave before the fighting starts replied turning his eyes away from hyeon to his dinner. More than a couple of times he had caught hyeon smiling ear to ear chatting with whoever had decided to introduced themselves to her  .  . Her left hand that didn't leave jaes arm .   .  Her eyes that always turn to his brother as she laughs at the silly jokes everybody is making .   .   Forget all that just the one she looks at his brother was too much even for him to take. These two were beyond cute and he couldn't bare to wait and see how his mother was gonna ruin thier night. 

 

 

     He could swear he had never seen hyeon this happy , let alone his brother. Not just happy but so touchy feely and flirtatious as the two had kept whispering at each other's ears , hands intertwined and hyeon randomly landing kisses on jaes neck. Since when was hyeon this publicly  affectionate.

 

 

   “ .   .   You said these people were mean and very snobbish they have been nothing but nice “hyeon whispered as for the first time in what felt like hours of small talk she got alone time with jae . Not just nice but they had been very welcoming as they showered her with complaints here and there. 

 

 

   “ .   .  That's what they do, smile to your face then stab you in the back “  he replied quickly sounding a bit annoyed that everybody is smiling his way now . All the bastard talk and gossiping about his being seemed to had disappeared as all that came their way had a gleeful smile and upheld what would be qualified for a decent and genuine conversation . Some had even asked about his health and if they were gonna get married and what not as though they really care. 

    “ .   .  You're just judging them from few bad experiences they can’t be all that bad “ hyeon as always trying her best to see the good in people added as she sent another big smile to the madam of the sheraton hotel that had one of the waiters get hyeon a special fruit splash that she said would be good for her skin and what not. With A  big smile hyeon gave a small bow to the madam 

 

 

  “ .  Thanks . “ even the waiters were smiling ear to ear at hyeon which is now getting at james nerves.

 

 

  “ .   You're right, they can't all be nice something is up” jae pulling his phone out as he kept his eyes on the wiater that was busy helping hyeon with his drink replied. He had never seen himself as a jealous boyfriend but every time hyeon gives these men her smile and they extend their hands to pat her back or gently touch her there is something in him that burns up. Forget their settle skinship, what is annoying him the most is the way some of these men are looking at hyeon , specially the ones that had quite a lot to drink. He knows these people to their  core and whatever they had in mind jae knew would be some disgusting stuff he would kill them for. Her pure heart might be the reason she assumes everybody is nice and smiles and laughs with them but jae couldn't just sense but can see all the looks she had been getting from some, who he just wants a minute or two to have a small conversation with. 

 

 

   “.   . Am gonna be back “ hyeon after taking a sip of the magnificent splash slowly stood up to head to the bathroom. 

 

 

  “.   .  Hey, everybody here is acting very nice fish out if something is going on” not even a  hi or what's up jae got straight to the point as joon picked up his phone. 

 

 

  “.    .  Everybody seems to be making small talk with hyeon and trying to get on good terms .  Something is up “ he went on , his eyes focused on hyeon was is walking past the number of people who gave her small smile which she replied with a small bow . May be he might not have payed attention before but hyun's postures was beyond amazing from the back and that dress.  . God.

  Every step she takes was helpling demonstrate why this dress might cost a fortune to most. 

 

 

  “ .   .  Just find out what's going on and also get everything on nafda they are starting to act up to lay “ a sip of his wine his eyes had caught not one but two of the suspicious men whose hands had gently touched hyeon earlier stare her way as she walked across the room. 

   “ .   .   Ohhu .  “ he wasn't even listening to whatever joon was saying as his eyes were focused on the eyes gawking at hyeon up and down.  Something in him completely took over as he saw on of the men biting his lips while his eyes were dead focused on hyeon. Was it anger or rage or something else that's started bubbling inside of him as he just sat there . 

 

 

   “ .    .  Jae are you listening” joon scream brought him back to his table right as hyeon walked past the glass door out of the room and into the lobby. 

 

 

   “.    .  Just find out what's going on and text me “ jae threw his phone on the table as he picked his wine glass up and drank what ever was left in one breath. 

 

 

Note to self - we are never coming to these things ever again. Brushing his hair back in frustration jae started pouring himself another drink. How could he have brought hyeon dressed like the like that in here. The fact that she was an outside that they thought they could play with might have been the reason some were extra nice to her too.

 

 

   “ .    Sir your father is here “ the waiter who was payed to let jae know when his father arrives delivered the info he was slipped a 1000 dollar for. Which was three times what he makes a waitering here for a month. No Wonder his co workers were upset they didnt get to waiter on jaes table considering his reputation to be a heavy tipper .

 

 

   “ .   Thanks, come here” before the waiter walked away quickly jae called him back and the waiter leaned down to hear what jae was gonna whisper to him.

   “ .   .  In a couple of minutes i want you .  “ as jae looked up to point at the man who had been staring at hyeon to find him standing up and quickly walking out . 

   “ .  In a couple of minutes what .  “ the waiter who was left confused as he followed jaes arm and found a  man walking away to the glass doors . 

  “ .  Never mind .  Thanks . “ jae slipping his hand in his pocket pulled out his wallet and handed the waiter a note which he didn't even look at as he pulle dout some money nits and handed it to the wiater. Yet another couple of 1000 yens that would amount to a couple of hundred dollars. The wiater a full smile had taken it with a great bow and walked away. Jaes mind totally on the man that walked past the glass doors he didn't even care about how much he had handed to the waiter as he pushed back what ever was left into his pocket. why would he worry about what money he handed as long as those black cards were in his pocket and while he's in a hotel his parents own. 

 

 

  “ .    .   Huh .  “ he sighed brushing his hair back .   .  Somehow his anxiety is slightly kicking in . His eyes focused on those glass doors he could swear that something just felt off.   .   Something didn’t feel quite right as he stares at there staring at the door. His nervous hands placed in his pocket he hadn't even payed attention as his dad walked in through the main door and got everybody's attention. Jae is still waiting on hyeon to return.

 

 

     “ .    . Don't you want to make a quick run for it before your dad sees you “  out of nowhere jaes lawyer showed up sitting down at hyeon seat.

 

 

   “ .    .   Why are you here?” jae for a second taking his attention off of the door and go to his lawyer who was busy taking some bits of jaes dinner asked. 

“.    .  That should be my question , i thought you hated these things” 

“ .   Where is the mrs ?” the lawyer asked following jaes eyes and staring at the door . He didn't get any reply.

 

 

  “ .  . Why are you staring at the door?” he asked but he didn't get a reply again as jae just glanced at his watch had been about 15 minutes since that guy left.

 

 

 “ .    .  Are you okay . ?” he sent another question jaes way which he didn't get a reply for but just reading the look on jaes face it was clear something was up.For some reason he couldn't handle it anymore .  .  Something was screaming at him to walk out of that door and find hyeon 

 

 

  “ .     .   I’ll be back

 

 

“ .  Oh there's the mrs “ right when he stood up hyeon walked back in. Looking just as beautiful as when she walked out hyeon focusing her eyes on the two at her table started walking their way . 

Somehow it felt as though someone just lifted a huge rock of his shoulder and jae just sighed in relief. Her cute smile directed at him had in a second vanished all the weird thought and anxiety that was built in the moment that man walked following her.

  “ .   She seems to be getting more beautiful as the days go by “the lawyer just like everybody  else didn't fail from complimenting hyeon as long as whoever was responsible for her looking makeup and that magnificent  dress.

 

 “ .   What .   “ her right hand gently landing on jaes shoulder she asked as she saw the werry in jaes eyes ..

 “ .    .   Are you okay ?” jae whispered leaning in closer which hyeon replied with a small head shake and a smile before she sent her eye to the new guy on the table.

  “ .    Am his lawyer 

“ .   .  I remember “ hyeon sent out her hand for a handshake only to be pulled back by jae . He didn't give an explanation for his action either as he just pulled hyeon's arm back and placed it on her lap leaving the two people confused .

 

 

  “   .   ohh he's gonna be the very jelous type “ the lawyer returning his right hand to himself remarked with a  smile .just thinking about the worried look jae had when hyeon was gonna making him laugh inside. Its funny to think that jae can't even stand letting hyeon be oyt of his sight for minutes. 

 

 

   “ .   . Considering how many of the girl in here are eyeing him i should be the one getting jealous “ 

“ .    .  Hahah , that is true “the lawyer and hyeon had quickly started a fun conversation as jae got a good glimpse of the guy walking back into the room , somehow looking disheveled and messy and when the man's eyes turned to their table a good punch and slap mark on his face was clear to make out even from half across the room where jae was seated at . To make his night worse the guy was slapped again by his wife or whatever the lady sitting at the table was and everybody's eyes were directed to the table as they followed the number of suited men and waiters that helped carry the drunk man and his wife out the room. 

 

 

    “ .    .   What .  “ hyeon smiling ear to ear asked as jae trying to figure out if what he thinks was true stared at her eyes. 

  “ .   .  Some people are just asking for it “ 

 

 

“ .   GOD .  “ before she even finished her sentence jae sighed covering his face with two hands .   .   His happy smiles were to rendering .

“ .  What .  “ she asked again as jae just went on staring at her while he tries hard to hold in his laughter. How much more is he gonna adore this women . Here he was sick and worried that something might happen while she was probably beating a guy to pulp probably before somebody stopped her. For a second he was reminded of the slap she had landed on his face way back when.

 

 

  “ .  What .  “ she asked again as jae covering his face just started laughing . A sight that his lawyer was quite surprised to see. He never knew his boss was capable of laughing like this.

  “ .    Your enjoying this aren't you ?” hyeon gently smacking jaes back just went on smiling . The fact that jae knew what had happened before she even explained it was something she had come to expect of jae , he always seems to know what was going on before she even said it . That's how much aware he was and this time around she couldn't be more happier that he knew that had went on and that he is laughing his off about it. Any time she gets the chance to see jae laugh like this , her heart seems to be at ease but being the one to cause his smiles was something else. Why can't he be this happy all the time?

  “ .    .   What if he sues ?” jae brushing his hair back asked as his head still rested on the table right next to hyeons hand .

“ .    . Am a lawyer jae “ she replied again reminding jae of a fact he might have forgotten. Right when the two silently just started at each other .  .  Smiling like idiots is when the lawyer quietly left the table . He knew better than to disturb the two lovebirds who already had forgotten there was somebody sitting at their table.

  “ .   Stop it .  “ another small smack landed on his back right after jae landed a soft kiss at her right hand that was sitting on the table right by his face.  These moments were the ones that quickly turned the confident hyeon into the shy one that quickly blushed bringing her right hand to her chest .  .   The edge where his lips had landed still felt hot as she started rubbing it gently. Her eyes that she couldn't lift away from his were filled with joy was she caught a true genuine smile from aje that seem to be filed with nothing but pure joy. This was a smile she would keep in her memory book to reminisce about later on in life. Just the way his head was laying on his hand .   .  His dark lashes hair that she still wants to put her fingers in brushed  behind  his ear .    .  His sickeningly adorable smile . 

 

 

   “ .    . My God you're handsome.  “ even hyeon didn't knew what took over her as the words slipped out her though and she whispered out what she was suppose to keep for herself as she was anazlinzing his flawless face. But she was right he was handsome.

 

 

   “ .    .  Hahaha.  “  her complaint more than her it had made jae shy as he covered his face immediately with his hands and started laughing.has he ever needed to hear that he was handsome from people no .,mainly because it was something he grew up hearing from people left and right but hyeon saying it was something else.  

  Hearing it from hyeon was something he has waited a long time for and the way she just said it was worth the waiting . He had seen the look in her eyes as she whispered the words out as though sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter