can't you stay.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

        “ .    .     .  Do you want me to handle it?” joon leaning to jae’s side asked in japanese as the car started pulling into the open parking lot by the curb . All eyes rather than the car stayed on the man standing in the middle . Even mrs kim unable to predict what jaes reaction would be just stared at his blank looking face . Nothing .   .   .  There was nothing to read from his face . His dark eyes haven't left the car since he saw it drive past the gate but , surprised or mad .  .  Even his eyes didn't give a slight hint of what the man is feeling. 

 

     “ .    .    .  I don't think he's happy with this “

 

lay looking past his window commented as he got a good view of the people standing by the door . Even Though not a clear view as the raindrops have covered some of his view he clearly has made out all the people standing by the door all looking shocked and frozen. Excited by the chance he was given to see his brother lay hasn’t thought that deep about what will be waiting for him. Hyeon too busy parking the car without hitting jae austen martin parked next to it didn’t even heard what he said. 

 

   “  .   .    .  He’s gonna be really mad at you” lay opening his seat belt gave hyeon a small smile . Throughout the Drive here hyeon didn’t even think of what jaes reaction would be to her bringing lay here . Her mind was too busy thinking about what his reaction would be to seeing his little brother . She knows for sure that Jae wouldn't attack lay but everything else might have a chance of happening . But whatever happens jae had to hear about his dad from lay and that was the main reason why hyeon has dragged lay here. 

 

Whatever happens today , she know will make or break the brother’s up. 

 

      The car slowly started backing up next to the black car jae drove on this morning and clearly noticing the cars logo and plate number jae has made sure what he didn't even doubt that for a second as he made out the car minutes ago . Hyeon’s attachment to his brother has been a deep one that never seem to understand and try to even break , so she bring lay here even after what has happened wasn’t that surprising to him . 

 

     “ .    .    . Here “jae with his eyes still glued to the car handed his wine glass to joon , who confused by what's gonna happen just took the glass. 

 

   “ .   .   .  Huh .  “ all standing beside jae sighed when they saw both lay and hyeon jump out of the car .  .  They already knew it was lay's car and he probably was inside but they all  have hoped for a slight chance that it might be someone else or hyeon by herself but seeing him in person has forced them all to gasp. Specially joon and sungi who knew how much jae has been reacting every time he has heard his brothers name . 

 

   “ .   .    .  all of you stay here “ jae ordered as he walked out of the house and down the stairs leading to the park way. The tone in his voice was enough to send a clear message that they should stay in the house all just stood there as he took quick steps towards the two people running towards the house. Forget an umbrella jae wasn't even properly dressed to step out of the house . His thin shirt was nothing but enough to cover his body up and when the rain drops started landing in his body , the cloth he had on didn't do that much to protect him as they let the cold raindrops in . 

 

       His steps quickened as he went down the stairs both hyeon and lay stopped their run and started walking slowly  .   .  .   The rain attacking their body wasn't an issue when jaes furious looking face was in view and rushing their way. Behind the rain drops and the wet hair now stuck to his face jae didn't look even remotely happy to see his brother here . 

 

    lay behind hyeon has even halted his walking as he got a glimpse of  his brothers eyes didn't even miss a blink as they stared at him .   .   .  Jae looks scary. Jae looks very scary right now and one glimpse was what lay needed to know that . The only thing crossing his mind now was to retreat .   .    . To run back to his car and drive back before the raging hyong of his gets a hold of him. 

   

   “ .   .    .  Hyeon go inside “ not even glancing her way jae pointed back to the house as he walked past hyeon . Not even leaving her a second to say anything he walked away letting her see his side profile which was enough she needed to swallow down all the words she was about to say but knew he didn't wanna hear any of it right now . 

 

 

    “ .     You follow me “ jae gave another direct order pointing at lay as he walked past lay and leading the way to the open garden on the left side of the house. 

 

  “ .  .  Huh .  . “ lay sighed his heart that's about to beta out of his chest had no second to calm down from the deadly sharp look jae gave him as he passed him as his feet started its slow walk following the tall man walking away in front of him. The soup he just had turning in his stomach lay knew he was in trouble .  .  In deep deep trouble . But he had nowhere to go now. Placing his shaking hands in his wet pickt lay’s steps started quickening to catch up with the man ahead. Even Though he wanted to scream so many thing not one was crossing his mind right now and even if they did his lips wouldn’t be abel to scream them out . He is scared less .   .   .  Not even abel to breath right let alone say words.

 

     Hyeon left behidn stood there just staring at the two brothers as they walked away. Eun , ordered by mrs kim, has ran down with an umbrella to lead hyeon to the house. Hyeon not even aware of eun that held the umbrella above her stood there gakring at  the brothers until they disappeared out of her view when they turned to the left of the house . 

 

    Unlike her the brothers for even a single look didn't look back at her. Something didnt quit feel right and hyeon knew it .  .  The jae that walked past her was not someone she recognized. 

 

   

 Nevermind the heavy rain that has drenched his thin shirt and pants nor the cold weather that started brushing against his skin as he led the way followed by his brother . There has to be a reason jae wanted to be alone with him .  .   With no hyeon to hold him back from whatever he might say or whatever he might do. 

 

   “ .   .   .  What's going on hyeon ?” joon was the first one who asked as hyeon got in the house . The cold weather and her wet cloth now getting to her now hyeon just focused on  shaking the rain off her cloth before she started replying to their question which she knew would be waiting for her. 

 

   “ .   .    . You need to change all of this “ mrs kim taking hyeon's coat off focused more on getting hyeon's cloth changed and her well being rather than the two brothers . Hyeon being the one carrying the child it might not be a good thing for her to catch any cold or pneumonia . 

 

    “ .   .   .  His dad had a heart attack “ hyeon broke the news to the whole house and it was a loud gasp she got as a response as even sun walked back from the kitchen as she heard what hyeon just said . 

 

    “ .  .  His not dead, he just had an attack when he saw the news “ hyeon quickly followed her statement to calm everybody down. 

 

   “ .   .    . I just thought he might wanna hear that from lay “ hyeon brushing her wet hair back glanced at Joon . He being the one closest to jae could give her a sign weather what she did was right or wrong. Joon drinking the wine left in the glass jae handed him just started walking away to the living room leaving hyeon to wonder on her own. 

 

   “    .   .    .  You need to change these cloth now “ mrs kim handed hyeon the towel eun brought . 

 

     “ .    .    .  I think they are at the garden by the pool “ sungi shouted from upstairs.  he has been the one sent up to find  where jae was taking lay too. Upon his loud shout all ran up following him to jae study room which has the wall big view of the garden by the pool. 

 

 

 

   “ .   .   .  I don't think we can hear what they will be talking about though “ sungi said as he opened the door to the study room and pressed the button on the wall next to the light switch to open the whole front wall wide glass window. All stood anxious waiting for the cover to part side ways and let them see what was going on  .     .       .  

 

    “ .    .    .   OH MY GOD “ was the first reaction from Mrs kim who shouted when she saw the scene out the big window . Both hands raised up to her face .  . Shocked out of her being by what she saw .   .   .  Just like all shocked and their hearts skipping a beat just stood there .   .   .   Hyeon above all frozen for a moment has stayed standing next to mrs kim her eyes glaring at the two men out the window .    .     . her eyes  Sending the clear picture of what they are seeing to her brain who hasn't  been able to process it, just stayed glued to the scene out in the distance . She needed a second or two to process what going on but when it clicked she didn't waste a second just like joon and sungi , who also wasted a second or two just glaring at the shocking sight,  she ran out of the room then down the stairs .  .   .  

 

        Her heart beating as rapid as ever hyeon ran with every energy she had following behind joon and sungi who led the way .   .    .   The sight of jae beating lay on the ground was something none of them even thought of in the slightest as what would calm out of the brothers meeting as they walked in to jae study room and towards the window that would show them all  something they even in their worst nightmare dream of Jae doing. The rain pouring against the window didn't even hinder anybody view of jae’s hand that  continually landed on his brother . 

 

   It was a scene right out of an action movie as , just like the rain jae pours down strong strikes against the man quietly taking it all in. 

 

    With how much he exercises and keeps a good diet all knew jae would beat lay to death any day of the week and considering the condition lay is in , hyeon was sure that even if he fought back lay wouldn’t have a slight chance of winning against his brother. All knew,  If he actually lost all the bottled up anger jae could actually beat lay to death. That realization shaking hyeon up and added to her heart that's about to explode and her nerves that are freaking out didn't help hyeon much with the running across the wet field 

 

    “ .    .    .  JAE STOP IT “ hyeon started shouting at the top of her lung when the two men on the ground came iinto a clear view .  She knew he could hear her but jaes hand didn’t stop as his attacks and the brother below him whose willingly taking in his attacks without even trying to fight back. 

 

      “ .    .    .  JAE STOP IT “ 

 

“ .   .    .  JAE PLEASE STOP IT “ hyeon shouts on but it wasn't her words that forced jae off his brother it was joon and sungi that grabbed each side of jae and dragged him up in a couple of pulls . Taking hima  couple of stepes away from lay on the field sungi and joon held jaes arm tightalky no matter how he protested thier grip. Thier attebtion for now was on younger one laid out of the wet feild.

 

   “ .   .     .  LAY YOU OK?” joon tightly holding jae back asked.   .   .  His head covered by his two arms started moving .   .   . 

 

          Halting hyeon's steps mid way it was her he shocked first as she saw the blood dripping down from his lips as he started turning his head up .   .   The rain adding to the drama .   . The blood on lays face was shocking to all , even jae who stood a couple of feet away held by two men. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter