Holding hands

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( double update, yeahhhhhh)

                

 “ your back” the lady at the front desk of the lobby smiled at hyeon .

 

              ‘ yeah   .      .     .  I wanted to make an appointment to see the executive manager” hyeon grabbed on tightly to her bag.

            “ well what is your visit about “ the secretary said typing something onto her computer  

       “ i’m an advisor to the city council I wanted to talk about the expansion plane”

              The secretary stopped typing the second hyeon said city council.

       “ well, I think the management team handles those kind of businesses” The girl gave hyeon a quick smile and went back to typing.

           “ They told me to talk to the executive manager”

               “ well, he has a very busy schedule these couple of weeks  .   .   .” the girl said without even looking up.    

         “ Sorry” she gave hyeon another quick smile.

             “ It won’t take much of his time  .    .    . “

               “ It doesnt matter if you want an hour or a minute  .    .   .   .he's a very busy person”

           “ i’m really sorry  .       .       .

          “ .          .       .if you don't have any more questions  .   .   .” The women went on typing on her keyboard.

              

  “ what are you gonna do now ?” Hyeon slapped her head and started walking to the front Door

     

   Buzz Buzz , her phone screamed.

          “ yobuseyo”

           “ so how did it go?” it was mr jung on the other side

       “  They won’t let me see him .      .       .   

        “ .         .           .   his busy” hyeon crossed the street towards towards the train station.

       “  The council meeting is scheduled for tomorrow morning .    .    .

       “ .    .      .   . sneak into his car ,  sneak into his house  .   .   .kidnap him .    .     .

        “ .        .             . i don’t care just  find a way hyeon”  Mr jung screamed and  hang up.

        

  “waaaaaaa” hyeon screamed pulling her hair in frustration and seconds later gave small bows apologizing to the people walking along with her , who took a few steps away from her .

 

           “ think you idiot think” she screamed at herself all the way to the train station.

         

             “ Lay” she shouted out loud .

        “ I could ask Lay” she pulled her phone out and dialed his number

           

          “ yoboseyo, Saganhim” she said addressing him formally for the first time

             “did you just call me boss” Lay’s voice soundes rough.

                  “ what happened to your voice” she got of the bus

                    “ hang over  .   .    .   . and you just woke me up”

             “ It’s 1:45  .   .   .how can you sleep half of the day away “

                     “ I don’t have anything to do  .    .    .  .why did you call ”

           “ I wanted to ask for a favour” she sat down at the bench across the street.

                    

          “ oh really, what kind of favour” she could imaging lay smirking as he asked.

   “I was wondering if you could let me meet with your brother” she said in a calm voice crossing her fingers.

       “  .            .         .       you're my only option” she added.

      " .   sure         .          .      just come and  pick me up”

 

              It took hyeon almost an hour to get to his house.

 

“ I’m at the gate” she texted looking up at the sky which is starting to turn dark .

      “ well hello” Lay walked out smiling and threw her the car keys.

           

  “ How much did you have to drink?” hyeon asked looking at Lay who walked out in a hoody and glasses on to cover his worn out eyes. he looks like he hasn't slept for days.

            “ I don’t remember “ he got into her seat.

   “ . . . who said you can't meet him” Lay pulled his seat belt

        “ The front desk people down at the lobby “ she quickly setled in and pulled out of the drive way.

    “ They said he's a very busy person . . .”

      “ Really, .      .       .       .let’s see if they will stop me ” Lay smiled.

 

                   Unlike hyeon when Lay walked in all the people did was just bow down. Hyeon followed him behind smiling at the girl who she talked to earlier.

           

“ just make sure you know what to say” Lay put his hands in his pocket as the elevator started going up.

          “ he has an attention disorder so “ he smirked as hyeon tried to fix her hair and arrange her cloth.

       “ I don’t think he will care that much about your appearance”

       “   .   .   . by the way you're coming to the dinner” Lay stepped out first, immediately after the doors opened.

        “ I think I already said no” Hyeon put her hands down from fixing her cloth

    “ but you owe me one now  .    .    .      . or we could go back down” he turned around and pressed the down button

         “ Ok fine” hyeon pulled him.

   

     “excuse me sir,

“ .    .    .  sir .     .     .

        “ .     .      . his in a meeting” the secretary tried to catch up with Lay but he just ran into the office.

 

          “ Hello, boys” Lay walked in his hand still in his pocket followed by hyeon.              

          “ she wants to talk to you about something” he pushed hyeon forward and walked to the right to sitting down on the couch and picking an appel from the bowl.

        “ who’s letting you just walkin in here” Joon said angrily walking to the door as his boss looked up putting down the paper on his hands down on the table.

     

A minutelater Lay put down the appel. “ I told you he has an attention disorder you better speak before he kicks us out” Lay said smiling at his brother, who was delicately staring at hyeon.

     

  “ ayong”she started talking . First introducing herself then onto the issue.

        

  “  I don’t think we need to change anything     .        .         .

“ .     .        .      . I  heard the council just approved it” Joon spoke smiling at hyeon.

          Hyeon froze.

         “ well, I guess you weren't aware of that” Joon still holding his smile.

           

  “  .   .   .well you could still change the terms of agreement .   .    .” hyeon turned her eyes from Joon to Jae, whose eyes still haven't left her.

         “  .   .   .   . I don’t know if you're aware of the price of anything but the money you're handing out is not enough to even by a student hostel let a alone a house”

       “ The amount was estimated by people from your side” Joon replied again

          “ .   .    . and if it wasn't enough the council wouldn't have passed it .    .    .” It’s only Joon that replies, while his hands are busily collecting all the papers on the table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter