Everything.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   " .     .   .  There's not that much to eat in house so .    .   "  when he heard steps from the stairs coming his way, jae pressed the off button on the remote and threw it to the table in front of him.

 

   

" .    .     .   In order to save time , so you could get to your boss quickly .   .  .   It's better to eat outside " jae finally got his foot of the table and turned his head hyeon's way as she went on walking into the living room . A little bit annoyed by his comment hyeon knew not to frown or reply back to give him the pleasure .   .   .  She just went on her way , her eyes scanning the almost all covered and wrapped up living room . From the couches to the tables .   .    ,  everything seems to be wrapped up as if it's an old house . Noticing hyeon's curious eyes scanning the room jae gave the reason as to why the whole house is wrapped up .

 

    " .    .     . I wasn't suppose to be here for a couple of weeks .    .    . "  

 

   " .      .      .   The other house has people in it " jae smirked as he stood up walking to the tv .   .   He need to pull down the cover he lifted up so the tv won't collect dust . his plan was originally to stay at the big house for a couple of weeks so he could completely rest being pampered to by mrs kim.

 

    " .    .      .    I thought you hated people " hyeon shoot her first comment .    .   .  Sharp and deliberate it was meant to hurt him a little bit or at least annoy him a little bit but jae had a shoot of his own .

 

 

  " .     .     . I thought you hated rich people " he  put his hands in his pocket and stared back at hyeon . Both having a quick tongue , if they ever start a word fight god knows where it will end .   She somehow has found her clothe, jae noticed . As hyeon was wearing whatever she walked into this house with .

 

 

    " .    .      .   i don't hate rich people , i just hate you " she replied quickening her walk to the hallway , which by now she knows where it leads . Right turn to the door towards the parking lot .      .  Let turn towards the kitchen .

 

     " .     .     .  Well that Makes two of us " jae smiling followed her behind .    .    . He knows she's annoyed .   .    .  probably to mask her embarrassment for what she did earlier . Since the moment she walked down the stairs she has tried avoiding his eyes by scanning the room or quickly taking the lead so he could follow her behind . Jae smiled again .   .   .  she is just too adorable.

 

      " .    .      .  Is there a specific type of food you wanna eat .   .  " jae asked brushing his hair back as they walked out of the house and into the hallway leading to the parking lot .

 


   " .    .     .   i’m not that picky when it comes to food .   .    

" . . . Unlike some people" she turned her head and glared at jae .   .  Who leaned back when she halted her walk and glared his way .    .   After that one slap from hers .   .  He has learned to be a little bit worry of hyeon whenever she's annoyed or upset.

 

     " .    .     .  Did i do something wrong " jae asked,  now getting a  little bit confused as to why she's treating him this way. Hyeon did not respond just went on with her walking  .    .  She bit her lips .  . Maybe she's over doing it . The idea was to make sure nothing related to what she did earlier came up not being mad at him for no apparent reason .  .   . She folded her arms and went  on walking  quickening her steps the goal now is to get to the car fast and turn on the radio so they won't have to talk .

 

    " .    .    .   If this is about what you did earlier .      " jae after much self debate on whether he should say it or not started talking .   .    His words forcing hyeon’s hand to drop from the car door as she was about to open it .        .   She didn't had to turn around  .   .   Jae walked past her across the front to the drivers side .   .   Glancing her way as he smirks .,

 

    " .    .     .  are you mad that i didn't do anything about it or .   .  ?"  He asked as he jumped in the seat .    .   .

 

Not just his lips his whole face was smiling at hyeon .  .  A second or two they just stared at each other as hyeon’s brain got busy to find some clever thing to say but no .   .  There was nothing . It's better for her to just get in and sit quietly . The look in his eyes say he's ready .    .    he's eagerly waiting for her reply .     .     ready to battle her if she replies back .  Not replying hyeon just opened the door and got in  .     .    .  Pulling on her belt as quickly as possible she sat folding her arms .  .  Her eyes glaring at the road in front .

 

         It didn't take jae to settled down before starting the car and backing out of the house . Following the gps loud screamed he turned left out into the main road then the straight road ahead waiting for them for the next 5 or so minutes until they get out of this quiet residential or whatever area it is that hyeon can't quite figure out .

 

       With his left hand resting on the the widow supporting his head that's leaning that way .   .  Jae just like hyeon focused all his energy on the road ahead but unlike her not thinking about anything else as his right hand just sits on the steering wheel .   .  Barely doing anything as he steps on the gas .   .  Driving straight ahead . The silence bothering hyeon more than him.

 

   "            .   You started all this mess , say something " the voice in her head scolded as jaes complete silence started bugging hyeon .  She stole a glance his way to find him focused on the road .  He seems to be thinking about something .

 

    " .    .      . How are you gonna sit in front of him and eat then.   .     If you don't fix what you did " hyeon started biting her lips .   .  She knows his driving to some restaurant and she probably has to sit in front of him and eat .   .   If they are gonna continue being this quite .   ,  she will die of the tension .  Just his sharp gaze will make her uncomfortable enough till she explodes.

 

    " .     .     .  Why are you quitting ?" She asked feeling a  little bit happy and relieved that she found a good topic to break the silence and to talk about .

 

         " .       .    .    I hate the job " jae replied not even bothering to glance her way . He returned his left hand to the steering wheel as he turned left following the gps command . He needs to drive carefully now .   .    Increasing his speed as they merged into the freeway .  

   

   

   

 Having failed her first and great attempt hyeon needs to find another way to get to him .    .   .  All the anger and annoyance blamed on her .

 

  " .     .    .  Yeah " jae replied as he pressed the talk button once the screen in front of them that had the map turned to a picture of a man that's calling jae.

 

 

   " .    .      .  I have settled everything you wanted but i need you to sign it off , "  the man on the other side went on talking .  "    .      .      Am close to your office i can drop by and get your signature "

 

    ".    .    .   i’m not in the office " jae replied quickly .

" .    .     .   I'll drop by your office later " he added as he glanced once or twice towards the side mirror hyeon's way before he merged right .

 

     " .      .     .oh! ok then , i'm there till 8 "

 

" .   .  Sure " jae replied right when the call ended and the screen went to the map again .

 

         The voice didn't sound like joon , is there another guy that works for jae .    .   Or is that some manager or may be his lawyer .   .  Hyeon went on trying to figure out who could be that man that just called talking strictly just business. To add to that the guy sound like he doesn't know that jae has quit too.  But being an  executive director .  .  Hyeon is sure he had more than a handful of people reporting back to him for everything .

 

         " .     .     .  What does an ex executive directors do once he quits " hyeon can't help but wonder what jaes plan is after quitting . It's not like he could just take some regular job .    .   He was the executive director of jk for crying out loud .     .   maybe he's gonna just live off his money .     .  He probably has stacks of millions even if he hands his inheritance to lay .  Is he gonna go to the states .    .   .  Hyeon went on not even totally aware of how long she has been staring at him for .  As though the answers are written on his face she just went on sharply stating as her busy mind tries to figure out what's going on in jae's  mind .

 

     "    .     .    .   Are you trying to dig a hole in my face " jae commented once he noticed her eyes still staring at him . His words immediately startling hyeon she turned her eyes to the road. He could only wonder what she could be thinking about while her eyes were that focused on him.

 

   " .    .    .  What are you thinking about " he asked glancing hyeon's way . She took a couple of seconds to find a good way to state her question

 

     " .    .    .  Just trying to figure out what your gonna do after you quit "  she opened her folded arms and pressed the button to open her window . The fresh air coming from his side feels cool.

 

      " .    .     .  Am sure you have enough to live  your luxurious life without having to work one more day but .    .  " she started brushing her hair that started flying around into on of her messy buns .

 

     " .    .    .  You don't look like you can just sit and do nothing " she added

 

     ".    .      .  Maybe i'll become an activist " jae smiled .   .   Glancing her way and getting her blank face that didn't seem amazed by his sarcastic reply to her serious question .

 

   " .    .     .   Is that a jock " she asked , his mockery of what she does or whether he's trying to be funny confusing her . She doesn't know him well enough to understand his sense of humor .   .  She folded her arms back .    Her annoyed eyes glaring at him .

 

    " .    .     .   Yeah , that was suppose to be a jock " jae replied once he sensed her upset tone .  His humor doesn't translate well with most people , hyeon might be in that group too .   .  Leaving only joon to be the only one thats gets him .

 

   " .    .     .  so whats your plan ?" Hyeon asked getting back to her serious question.

 

   " .    .      .  my plan is to give you all my time " jae replied biting his lips to hold in his smile as he turned his eyes from the road to hyeon , her startled look adding to his amazement .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter