5 years

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMMO  . . .. . she screamed then silent.

                  Just as she flew her whole body still stayed on air, held by one hand around her waist. with her feet a couple of inches away from the floor , her body was held perfectly aligned to his.

The shock of being this close to this man or any otherman for that matter would have silenced Hyeon anyday; but what left her not just speech but also motionless was the striking sadness and hopelessness that was unhidden in his eyes ,that were directly inches away from hers . . . . she felt her heart drop. . . for some reason she felt the need to hold onto him . . .to comfort him. . . .he needed it.

                   she brought her hands up to his back and slowly held him in. She could feel his body shaking  . . .his heart beating . . . . from the hot air she silently felt on her neck, his fast breathing.

after a good multiple seconds of not moving  . . .he brought his other hand up and just like a kid ,who was being held by his mother for comfort, he closed his eyes and hold onto her tight.

                   He liked her touch.

                   He liked her smell.

                   He liked her presence.

                      

Moments later  Hyeon whispered, " Ishould go" she knew whatever it was eating him won’t disappear by just one hug or even because of her for that matter.

                        He opened his eyes and slowly put his hand back down.  She took  two steps back before looking up to find his shocked face.

                       “HYONG!” ( older brother) he screamed

she turned around to find two men standing in the room. “How come she didn’t hear them come in”  . . . . “did they even knock” . . . .”wait! did he just say , Hyong?” Hyeon turned her eyes back at lay and followed his gaze to find out which one of the two he was referring two. Rather than the one standing and staring at them, Lays eyes seem to be fixed on the one pouring himself a drink from the whisky bottle she put back on the kitchen table.

                  “ Hyong . .” Lay walked out of the room with a small smile on his face and excitement in his voice, towards the two suited men.

                   “ Your father said to bring you to the meeting tonight, sir ” the one who was staring at them said holding a folder towards lay and fixing her glasses with another.  

                   “ It’s a shareholders . . . . .” lay grabbed the folder and threw it on the floor,; silencing the man with glasses

                    “Is that why you're here?”  he shouted , his eyes still glued to the man who walked past him and sat on the couch putting the down the glass after drinkig half of it.

                   “ your grandmother is going to be there so  . . . .your father said to read that  . . .” the man pointed to the papers scattered on the floor “  . .and come to the meeting prepared”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter