Annoying.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/ double update yeahhhh/

 

"  Jae .   .   .   Are you in there " joon screamed as hyeon stopped her walking and froze again glaring at joon who just went on smiling at her .

 

   " .     .   .  Yeah , what " jae replied .     .   .  His voice sending shocks down her spine hyeon slowly turned her eyes to the shower .     .   .  Her flustered face turning hot  pink.

 

   " .   .    .  Huh .   .  " she sighed in relief as she cannot see anything past the tinted glass surrounding the shower   .    . only the water going down.

 

     She took her quick steps and started pulling joon away  

   " .   .    .  Am gonna kill you "she whispered trying hard to pull joon , who after all her effort didn't even move an inch ,.     .      . He just went on smiling enjoying her reaction.

 

 " .     .    .   This is the only way you can force him to hear you "joon said fighting back

 

    " .   .    .   . Are you crazy  .   .  " hyeon as furious than ever .   .   Went on pulling his arm

 

  " .     .     .  YA , " she screamed when all her pulling didnt work .

 

" .     .    .  Yeah , hyong " jae replied when he heard her scream.    .     .  Hyeon startled by his reply brought her hands up and covered .   .     .  Her heartbeat increasing digit every time she hears his voice .

 

 " .   .    .  Please open the door " she whispered putting her hands together begging joon .

 

       " .     .      .  Chebal "

 

" .     .     .  Cheabal " she begged on as joon just went on smiling .  

 

 Click -the faucet turned and the water stopped running .

 

     Her heart dropping down hyeon just stood there for a split seconds turning her eyes to the shower before turning to joon and pulling his hair to get him away from the door .

 

 " .    .    .   .  Ya     ya      ya " joon started complaining as she went on pulling .

 

         " .    .    .  Let me go " joon cried out .

 

" .    .   .  Hyong " jae said a little bit confused as to why joon is here to begin with .

 

    " .    .     .  I just wanted to talk to you" joon said finally letting go of the door handle and grabbing onto hyeons both arms .  

 

  Click - the water started running again .

 

 " .   .   .  Let me go " hyeon whispered .    .    .  Glaring at joon with her deadly sharp eyes .

 

      " .     .    .  Am gonna kill you if you don't " she added , her eyes sending a  clear message.

 

   " .     .      .  Hyeon has something to say to you " joon said , dropping hyeons hands and grabbing onto the door handle .

 

  " .   .    .  What " jae screamed as hyeon  stood there every nerve in her body shocked at the situation she is in .     

 

        " .     .   .  HYEON WANTS TO TALK TO YOU " joon screamed  smiling at hyeon , giving her a quick wink.

 

    The water immediately stopped running as the sweat run down hyeon back , terrified at the fact that jae is now aware of her presence . .

 

  "   .   .  .  Think you idiot "

 

      " .      .    .  Think " the voice inside her head screamed .   .   .  

       

".    .      .  Whats going on , hyong " she heard jae's voice .

 

“   .    .   . Do you want .     .   .”

    

" .      .    .  JUST STAY IN THERE " hyeon screamed .   .    .cutting jae off when she heard the shower door slide  open .    .  .   there is no way out of this now , at least  not with some dignity.  She slowly turned her eyes towards the shower to see if jae did  stay in the shower or not .


 

       " .     .    .  Wha.     .  

 

" .     .     .     Hyong  " jae asked, his stuttering which never happens, shocking  hyeon  as if she has any nerves left to be shocked with .

 

     " .     .      .   Hyeon wants to apologise to you , “

 

“    .       .      .go ahead” Joon pushed hyeon forward making her stand in the middle of the bathroom. That was it , jae just went silent .     .    .  He didnt add anything,just waited for her .  

   

      “    .    .     .you're missing your chance “ joon added still smiling.

 

       "  .   .    You're already in an embarrassing situation might as well just use it " the voice in her head gave her a logical reasoning as she walked back and forth trying to contemplate what to do .

 

    " .      .     I    

 

" .      .       .  I  really "  hyeon felt even more nervous just thinking about how jae is waiting on her words behind the glass wall .   The silence by it self it terrifying .

 

  Click- the water started running .

 

        hyoen raised her eyes up and glanced at the water , shocked by the water  .    .   .but a little bit thankful that he started the water  .     .     . at least its a little bit less embarrassing.

    

" .     .     . this was not my idea joon dragged me into this” she galred  at joon  .    .   .making sure Jae knows she was forced into this.

 

" .     .     . he knows that already .      .      .” joon smiled knowing his gonna get his earful when she leaves.   .    .   .if it was any other time , jae might have hit him to but now his boss is to weak to fight so joon’s sure jae will curse him out and get back at  him in some way.

     “      .       .     . just tell him to let me out and I’ll be out yoru way “ she screamed hoping jae will force joon to let her out.

 

“     .     .    .She wanted to tie you to the bed  .      .   .i thought you might prefer this than being tied” joon giggled as hyeon eyes popped out of their socket glaring at joon.

     

 Click- the water stopped again.

                

        “    .     .     . she seems to enjoy that type of stuff” joon added laughing at hyeon’s hot pink face  .     .   .  he clearly know in what kind of embarrassing position his putting her on  

 

           “   .     .    . he's probably dressing up , you might wanna make it quick “ joon whispered tapping hyeons back .

 

        “   .     .   .Ommo” hyeon jumped up when she turned around and saw jae walking from the corner towards her way.  with  the water dripping from his hair down to the blue shirt he quickly put on along with the shorts  .  .jae stood folding his arms  .    .  .his eyes focused on hyeon.

          

 

    “      .      .      .It was his idea  .  .” she pointed at joon  .    .   .for a moment scared to even turn her eyes onto jae again.

 

           “     .     .    . you can curse me out later but listen to her first “ Joon said opening the door and walking out.     

      

              Hyeon even sacred to turn around and face jae standing behind her just stood there  .  .her brain busily thinking of a thing to say and walked out.

 

     “    .    .   .  I’m really  sorry for intruding” she said brushing her hair back and slowly turning towards Jae.    

         

“     .     .      .He dragged me in and locked the door” she pointed to the door that joon was holding closed now wide open .

 

     “     .     .       . I know it annoying to always find me in your space but  .    .   .

“      .         .         .it was joon’s idea “ she went on playing with her fingers  .     .    .focusing all her energy on trying to stay calm and not even pay attention to Jae .

 

   “     .     .   .you’ll be fine as long as you don’t look at him” the voice in her head convinced her as she glued her eyes to the floor.

 

    “     .     .     . I don’t remember what you said” Jae walked back and sat on the edge of the tub  .       .       .getting a little bit dizzy .    .      . the so called cold shower not even helping a little bit to ease  all the tension lying across every muscle in his body.

 

    “     .      .     . so don’t feel bad about anything” he added brushing his wet hair back pulling one of the towel from the hanger and placing it on top of his hair.   .      . he could tell she’s nervous  .      .    .her fidgeting fingers fighting each other are  a clear sign if not the fact that she hasn't even for once looked up since she got here     .      .       .  he can't stand seeing her in distress or nervous,

        Jae shook his head in an attempt to get any though of hyeon out of his head      .     .     .

 

“we agreed to move on   .     .     .” he whispered to himself  covering his fec with the towel as he went on drying his hair.

 

    “     .     .    . i’m really sorry though  . “

         “     .      .       . i said something i shouldn’t have had and “hyeon  brought her right hand up and started adjusting her shirt  .     .     . that has been disheveled when she fought with Joon.


 

    “     .     .    .I’m just really sorry “

“     .      .    .you have done a lot for me and   .      .     .” she slowly raised her eyes up but immediately turned them down back onto the floor when she caught Jae’s sharp eyes staring at her.

  “    .      .      .  i’m just really really thankful “  

 

“    .     .     . and I hope it won't be weird to work around each other” she smiled hoping that Jae wouldn’t start treating her any different at work.

 

    “     .     .     . I’ll try to stay away from your radar and also behave.  .    .  . “

 

“     .     .     .I don’t work there “ Jae interrupted her speech.

 

     “     .     .     . oh right .   .  . “ hyeon smirked remembering Joons comment earlier about Jae leaving next week.

 

     “        .      .       .well thats even better then, I won’t have any chance to annoy you any more “ she smiled  .     .  .trying hard to cover her nervousness as she saw jae stand up and walk across the room.

 

    “     .      .      . I Don't even have a passport so there is no chance of me leaving this country so your good” she went on with her nervous laughter , slowly raising her eyes back up and glancing at the direction jae went on.

 

        “    .     .    . so , just forget everything that ha   . ppen    .   .ed     .      .     .” her words fail short as her eyes followed jae’s arm as he took the wet shirt off   .     .      .Her eyes carefully scanned every bit of movement as he pulled a sweater out of the shelf and started putting it on    .     .  .he has a tattoo.      .          .her eyes zoomed on the writing down his side as he stretched his arm out pulling the sweater on.

 

               Jae turned around to find hyeon’s startled and amazed eyes staring at him  .    .     .it took hyeon a couple seconds to register what she just saw .    .     .she immediately turned her eyes back on to the floor  .     .    . praying that jae didn’t see her gawk at him.

 

“      .    .   .JUST GET OUT OF HERE NOW” the voice in her head screamed

 

    “      .     .     . so since we have settled this “

 

“      .     .    .I’ll be out your way  .     . “ she turned around and started walking back but before she could even take her first step  BAAM , Jae fell into the floor.

    “  JAE .         .         .”

 

“      .       .     .JAE   .  .” she screamed running  towards Jae and holding his head up.

 

“      .      .    .ARE YOU OK” she started tapping his cheeks  .    .

 

“     .     .   .JAE” she screamed again raising his head up to try

 

“       .     .    .Pls don’t scarem “ Jae said opening his eyes .    .      .and slowly trying to get himself up

 

“      .     .   .Are you ok?” She said grabbing onto his arm and pushing his chest up  . . . .to get him to stand up .

 

        “     .     .     . i’m fine, I just need my IV “ Jae squeezed his eyes shut for a couple of seconds stop with the dizzy feeling his getting.

 

“     .     .      .Wa “she grabbed onto his arm when he started falling in the other way .

  

   “     .     .you need to grab onto me    .     . .” she said pulling his arm across her shoulder    .    .    .  she brought her eyes up to find jae a little bit baffled eyes staring at her

 

 “      .     .    . I know you can’t stand my smell or what ever but you have to get up
“ she said  grabbing onto his waist and trying hard to hold him up   .     .      .it took a couple of seconds for jae to actually put his arm across her shoulder and  lean against her.

 

    “     .      .      . you got this “ she said biting down her teeth as they started walking out of the bathroom.     .      .even when this sick and out of energy Jae is still too hard for her to even help him with walking.

 

    “     .      .    .through there” Jae said pointing at the door in front  .     .  .hyeon kicked the door open with her leg.

 

    “     .    .   .  ok ,lets get you to the bed” she said focusing her eyes on the big bed.

 

      “     .     .    . There you go”    .  .you can say she threw jae onto the bed rather than placed him for now she is more worried about his health than placing him lightly

 

    “      .     .  .Ah .  . “ jae closed his eyes and started pushing himself up to get his head onto the pillow.

 

“     .         .    IV   .      .      .” hyeon turned her eyes immediately into scanning the room  .   .but it didn’t take he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter