Get it done.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“ . . . I think it's time to put a stop to the madam “ no hi or how are you doing hyeon got straight to the point as she jumped into the driver seat of jaes car. She needs to sit.. For day one ,the madam had been her worst enemy but no something has to be done. Something to end it all has to be done . joon standing next to her could only step back and stare at hyeon , shocked and bewildered at what just came out if . Hyeon had been his last hope to hold Jae back from going back but from the looks of it she might push Jae to go back even if he doesn't want too.

 

“. . There's a shareholders meeting tomorrow , am going in and hopefully try to get the company “ Jae a bit saddened that she didn't even say hi or even stood next to him replied as he leaned back against his car.

 

 

 

“. . . If you need me to do something just let me know. I am seconds away from running in there and dragging that lady by the hair “ hyeon glancing up at the tall building across the street gave her full sport. The news came as a surprise to the three men, but Joon above all was beyond shocked that hyeon is supporting this. But then again when you mess with one of hers she is like a lioness , ready to hunt and kill.

 

“ . . Actually, I was wondering if you could take an advising position “ giving Joon another news to be shocked about Jae offered .

 

“. . What do you want? “ Jessica was the one that broke the silence after waiting for a minute or two for the man seated in front of her to say something . She had made sure not to vent glance his way as she sat her face turned to the window next to her as her eyes religiously count the raindrops attacking the glass. The millions of thoughts crossing her mind she had to silence as she tries not to explode or get up and leave . If she could she would have loved to spit fire his way and burn him to death. If she could she would jump up and tear his limbs apart one by one but no. She now knew how much even looking at him will cost her. The kicks against her body was still fresh, the cuts across her skin we're still wide open reminding her of her place. The madam had made sure to scare her to death, to terrifying her to detail that she is easy to get rid of so Let alone her hands that want to scratch his face off , her lips knew not to say anything and her eyes knew not to even look his way. She has heard the threat . . . She has heard the madam instruction loud and clear.

 

“. . Huh . “ She sighs as she didn't get a reply to her question. Five minutes Jessica, just five minutes she remind herself not to get agitated. The reflection of the black hooded man seated in front of her wasn't clear enough for her to make out if that was even her boss but the jacket was good enough. She knows that's her boss . . The way he sat with his shoulder slouched down and his hands that he didn't even bother to take out of his pocket,that definitely was her boss. Even his little mannerism she knew them well. Above everything else hated that fact . . . If she could erase them all she would in a heartbeat. If she could erase everything that happened in the last six month she would in a heartbeat without even wasting a second to think about it. But with very second that passes by her anger raising than raging up was simmering down.

 

His eyes , which she knew were probably staring at her was now slowly getting to her. She knew he was looking at her . . . For minutes now he hadn't said a word but just sat there looking at her. Her looks she had never been confident about she was sure want what had caught his attention. But having been used to staring at supermodel with their perfect structured may be he is astounded by her weird looking face.

 

“. . . If you don't have anything to say, I would love to just go” brushing off her uncomfortableness behind her hair that she just brushed to wards her face she spoke out but again there was no response.

“. . . Sir if you

 

. Don't call me sir “ his response was quick as his startling voice interrupted her. There was nothing he hated more than being called sir by her ,which he knows she was well aware of if. She always had used it to get to his nervous.

 

“. . . What do you want?”

 

. You keep asking that as if your gonna grant anything I want “ his little smile was beyond adorable as he rose up a little bit and sat down focusing his attention on her eyes she had made sure to hide away from him. More than him the raindrops we're the ones blessed with all her attention. His maxed out body he had thought wouldn't feel anything at this point but there was some tingling sensations attacking his heart as he sat glaring at the one who doesn't even want to look at him anymore.

 

“. . . It should be the other way around shouldn't it “ he added again with a little smile.

 

“. . I should be the one asking you what you want “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter