Gun shot

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

On the assigned date of meeting, Dara and Kyuhyun went to the meeting place, the very same hotel room where Dara saw Kyuhyun and Dasom on the bed.

 

Before going to the hotel

 

 

 

Bom: Are you sure about this? *sighs as she rubs Dara's back and pulls her into a hug*

 

CL: Should we call the police? *looks at Minzy and Bom then blinks at Dara* Just to be sure unnie. I don't want any casualties. I don't want anyone getting hurt. *nods*

 

Minzy: I think that's too much unnie. *shakes her head*

 

Dara: I don't need any police. I just need me, myself and I. *sighs but nods then looks at each of members with a determined look in her eyes*

 

CL: Arasso, but still. We'll go with you to the hotel. I'm a worry- so boo-hoo. You are not going to the hotel alone.

 

Dara: Kamsamnida. Chae-leader! *smiles and pulls everyone into a tight group hug*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

/back to the hotel/

 

Kyuhyun watched and observed Dara silently, as she entered the hotel room. Flashbacks of what happened that night reappeared before her eyes. Dara scanned the hotel room and saw a picture of her and Kyuhyun pinned into the mirror. It was torn into, separating them but it was put inside a drawing of red lipstick. Sounds of heavy breathing and a woman yelping in pain clouded her senses as she followed where it lead her.

 

Upon opening the door of the bedroom, a sight of a purple and blue girl tied to the bed post with her legs spread welcomed her. Dasom was beaten to a pulp with barely an article of clothing on. was gagged with her underwear and all she was covered with was a bathrobe that almost torn apart and was also soaked with her blood. With her current state, Dasom was able to barely open her eyes. She looked at Dara who had hanging. Dara started to cry silently.

 

Dara: Omo! Omo! Omo! What happened to you? *she ran towards Dasom and tried to free her cousin* Who did this to you? *pulls her into a hug and slings Dasom's arm on her shoulders*

 

Dasom: *sobs silently* Why are you here? Unnie mianhe. *removes her arms from Dara and looks at her* Go away. Save yourself. Save Kyuhyun.

 

The door opened and they both saw two tall figures close to each other. Dara shivered in fear as she tried to put on a stance, protecting her cousin. She spreaded her arms and tried to block Dasom from the man before them.

 

Dara: Kyuhyun! *with her shaking and wavering voice*

 

Kyuhyun: Noona! Why are you here? *glares at the guy behind him who was pointing a gun on the side of his head*

 

Masked Man: So everyone's here. It makes it easier. *removes his mask and pushes Kyuhyun on the bed then points the gun at the three of them*

 

Kyuhyun: Changmin!!! *Screams in anger and confusion. looks at Dasom then Dara. He then removes one of his shirts from the layer of clothes that he was wearing* Noona, please clothe her. *hands his shirt on Dara who nods and takes care of her cousin*

 

Changmin: *glares furiously at Dara and Dasom but more so on Kyuhyun* What are you doing? Why are you being so good to her? *points the gun at Dasom as he speaks while Dara tries to cover and protect her cousin as she also cried in fear* She in' played with us! That dirty girl broke my heart! *kept the gun pointed at Dasom who was barely breathing but kept her eyes on Changmin*

 

Dara: Are you the one who did to her? *screams at Changmin* How could you! I thought you love her?!

 

Changmin: She loves your man! She's obsessed with him! Can't you see that? *points the gun at Dara then Kyuhyun* She even threw herself on him and used me in the process just to get him.

 

Dara: You're just as crazy as she is!

 

Changmin: What did you say you little punk?! *points the gun at Dara and was about to click the trigger but Kyuhyun pushes him*

 

Kyuhyun: You're my best friend but don't you dare hurt my woman! *struggles to take the gun away from Changmin*

 

Changmin: Your woman?! *misinterprets and thought that Kyuhyun meant Dasom instead of Dara*

 

Kyuhyun: Or any woman for that instance! *kicks Changmin but fails to get the gun off him, Changmin crashes to a glass table that broke into pieces, then goes to Dara and Dasom*

 

Dara: Are you okay? *checks Kyuhyun's body for wounds and stops crying* let's go!!!

 

Kyuhyun: I need to help him. Go take your cousin Dasom away from him. I'll stall him from you guys.

 

Changmin: *clutches his bleeding head and coughs blood out, silently raises the gun and points it at Dara's direction*

 

Dasom: *Quietly crawls in front of Changmin's direction and covers both Kyuhyun and Dara from him* Oppa. Changmin oppa. *cries* I'm sorry for what I did. I'm sure you're already tired of hurting as much as I did. Anger, jealousy and sadness blinded me. *coughs out blood and tries to reach out her shaking hands to Changmin's head*

 

Kyuhyun: *shields and hugs the crying and shaking Dara from Changmin*

 

Dasom: I know you must hate me to the core right now. But, forgive yourself, forgive yourself for allowing yourself to get hurt because of a woman like me. *pulls the shaking and dumbfounded into a hug then soothes his back like she always did for him when they were still happy together*

 

I won't be able to bring back the times where I pained you to erase every single one of them but save yourself oppa. Save yourself from being hurt any longer. *points the gun on her head* If ending my life would make you feel better then .. *inserts Changmin's finger on the trigger*

 

Dara: Dasom stop!! *screams*

 

Kyuhyun: *secures Dara in place and hugs her tight* Let them settle this. Don't leave. Don't do anything. I couldn't bear to lose you again. Don't move! *Whispers everything to Dara and silently cries*

 

Changmin: Lies! Lies! Lies! *yells and pulls his hair out, still with the gun on his hand then points back to Dasom's head, hitting her already wounded head with it*

 

Dara and Kyuhyun: *sees Dasom's pained expression through the broken mirror that reflected everything and pierced both Dasom and Changmin*

 

Dasom: You are exactly like me now .. *mumbles* my love.

 

Changmin: *does not hear what Dasom said and vigorously shakes his head then points the gun back to her head* Don't compare me to you! We're not the same! I'm not as dirty and crazy as you! Ahhhh! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I turned into this beast because of you!

*hits Dasom's head the with gun again making her bleed even more*

 

Dasom: Kyuhyun oppa take Dara unnie away from here! Pali. *holds Changmin in place and looks back at them with a genuine smile for the first time*

 

Dara: But I can't leave you like this! *cries and tries to struggle from Kyuhyun's grip*

 

Kyuhyun: You heard her! Let's go! *carries Dara and takes her out of the room*

 

Changmin: Andwaee!! We'll all die here today and right now! *pushes away Dasom lightly and shots the gun into Kyuhyun's direction but Dasom pulls his arm back, making him miss his target*

 

Dasom: You're a monster! *screams at Changmin and cries* From a beautiful person, you allowed yourself to get ruined by another beast ... Which was me. Don't involve them in our issue. *snatches the gun from Changmin's injured hand and points it to her head instead* Let's end this now.

 

Changmin: Andwaee! *tries to take the gun from Dasom who leaned forward to kiss his lips*

 

Dasom: Changmin oppa. *smiles sweetly and pecks his forehead* let's be happy together in another life! Arasso? Meet me there and Marry me! Saranghae oppa. *cries silently* Saranghae. Good bye.

 

Changmin: Dasom stop!! *tries to take the gun but accidentally causes Dasom to click the trigger*

 

As soon as Dara and Kyuhyun closed the door of the hotel room, a sound of gun shot was heard. The members of 2NE1 and Super Junior were running towards their direction with cops following behind them. A few minutes shortly after the first gun shot was heard, another sound coming from a gun was heard. Dara escaped Kyuhyun's arm and ran inside the hotel room and then everything in her vision turned white as it all faded away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hello yeorobun :))

I updated the story cause its my bday xD lol sort of like a treat to my readers XD

It is rushed I know i know. xD 

i wonder whether writing like this is okay xD "script" like way so its quicker and much lesss of explanation plus thinking for me cause I want to end this story already for me and most especially for you guys xD <3 sorry for the way and the lame ending :DDDD

 

 

 

 

hmmmm .. 

"there's more than that"

"nom nom nom" :DDDDD

hihihihi

Clues for the final chapter:

 

i don't know when I'll finish it though xD lols <3