Chapter 74

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Kyuhyun called Sungmin to ask for his help, Sungmin readily accepted his dongsaeng’s plea and immediately responded to it. CL and Dara together with he and Henry remained at the coffee shop where the two males performed. Henry and Kyuhyun were quiet because the two girls won’t speak to them. Dara and CL just drank their frappucinos silently as they whisper to each other.

 

 

 

 

                “Unnie these two should be punished.”   CL whispered only allowing Dara to hear.

 

 

 

 

                “I agree. What if people suspected?” Dara replied as she leaned close to CL’s ears and eyed the two men who are seated quietly across them with their heads down.

 

 

 

 

                 “We are supposed to be the ones surprising them but boo-hoo. Wow! Look at the results! It is us who got surprised by their “COLD” reaction.” Henry sighed and murmured it to his hyung’s ears. Kyuhyun just sighed and hugged Henry who wailed on his shoulders and they both laughed.

 

 

 

 

                “I can feel you. I can feel you.” Kyuhyun just said and patted Henry’s shoulders and they both laughed. They both couldn’t believe that the girls didn’t like their surprise.

 

 

 

 

                “I need to get going soon. I want to sleep already.” CL said and stood up from her seat. She bowed to Dara and the guys with them. Henry got surprised and looked up to them.

 

 

 

 

                “Can’t you at least wait for me to change? I’ll bring you home.” Henry offered and placed the head of the Rilakkuma costume on their table. Kyuhyun and Sandara just looked at each other and knew that it would be for the best if they would keep quiet.

 

 

 

 

 

                “I can go home on my own.” CL said and walked away from them. Henry looked at Dara and then Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun saw how gloomy Henry turned when CL said that she needs to go already. He secretly nodded and gestured Henry to follow the girl that he likes.  

 

 

 

 

 

                “Wait for me… please?” Henry almost begged CL once again and reached for her arm. The three of them, Dara, CL and Kyuhyun heard the pain in Henry’s voice. Henry tried to keep a smile on his face but kept his eyes on the ground and held on to CL’s arm. CL just looked up and sniff then walked away. Henry followed CL and wore the Rilakkuma head dress.

 

 

 

 

                Kyuhyun stood up and was about to stop Henry from going with CL but Dara pulled him. She just shook her head and gave him a side hug. Kyuhyun remained still as he watched both CL and Henry disappeared from his sight. Dara gently pulled Kyuhyun into her and wrapped her arms around his neck. Kyuhyun then leaned on her shoulders and she felt droplets of tears.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Mianhe. It’s just that. It is the first time that I’ve seen him get so worked up because of a girl. He really likes her and I’m worried that he might get hurt. Henry is a very nice guy and seeing him get hurt will make me sad too.” Kyuhyun said and wrapped his arms on Dara’s waist.

 

 

 

 

                “Let’s trust them. They’ll know what is right and wrong already.” Dara said and pecked his cheeks.

 

 

 

 

                “Can I bring you home again today too?” Kyuhyun said as he lifted his head and looked at Dara with puppy eyes.

 

 

 

 

                “Sure, as long as you don’t mind getting shouted at by the neighbors.” Dara replied and chuckled with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Henry followed CL outside. While wearing the rilakkuma costume he also entered the bus that she did. CL knew that he followed her so she sneakily went down the bus. She waved at the person wearing the Rilakkuma headdress and then bus started moving. She covered her face with her palm and cried. She stayed like that with her head down for quite sometime. CL cried silently and waited until her emotions calmed before she turned around. The rain started falling on top of her head and it immediately became a strong one. People on the crowded streets suddenly disappeared and gave her a clear space. CL just laughed since it reminded her of their MV “Go Away” where she cried in the rain because of a guy but with a different situation. She chuckled at just looked up allowing the rain drop to touch her face.

 

 

 

 

 

                “ahhhhh~~. Luckily I didn’t wear anything more than BB Cream today. Who thought that things would end this easily?” CL closed her eyes and cried out not caring if people on the streets or coffee shops will hear her.

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, she felt that the rain stopped from falling on her face. It was odd so slowly she opened her eyes and tears started falling again from her orbs. To her surprise the first thing she saw was a black shade. Slowly she rubbed her eyes and saw that it was a black umbrella that was covering her. She turned around and saw Henry holding the umbrella. She was so surprised that she didn’t even have the time to react when Henry lowered the umbrella blocking their faces from the view of the people who were inside the coffee shop.

 

 

 

 

                “I’m sorry but I couldn’t leave you alone. I will die.” Henry said and smiled at CL as he rapidly lowered the umbrella and covered their faces. He used his other hand to pull CL closer to him then leaned in to kiss her.

 

 

 

 

Henry leaned his forehead on CL’s and twitched his nose on hers. CL in turn closed her eyes and inhaled air deeply. Henry chuckled in her face and rolled his eyes and kissed CL. He then moved away and chuckled. Keeping their faces covered under the umbrella, Henry sleazily winked at CL who just rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What was that?” CL angrily Henry and placed her hands on her waist.

 

 

 

 

 

                “That was for leaving me alone and trying to hide that you didn’t like our surprise.” Henry naughtily replied to the inquiry.

 

 

 

 

 

                “And you call that a kiss?” CL asked as she brushed her finger tips on the half part of her lips where Henry gently landed his sweet lips.

 

 

 

 

 

                “You wanted more---“Henry trailed off when CL s her arms on his neck and showed him what a real kiss is.

 

 

 

 

                Henry got surprised by what she did and just held on the umbrella tight. He just closed his as his mocha cheeks blushed into ten shades of red. CL on the other hand nibbled on his lower and begged for his lips for an entranced. Henry just allowed CL to do the things that she wanted and soon they began exchanging kisses. CL chuckled on his mouth as Henry started keeping up with her phase. Their tongue action showed that the baddest female is one heck of a great kisser. CL realized that Henry is started to look pale already so her released him and closed his mouth with same fingers she used when she tried to touch the part of her lips where he pecked. Every hole on Henry’s face widened the widest except his mouth since CL already closed it. the girl realized that the situation became awkward so she tried to change the atmosphere by starting a conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

                “I hate you for trying to deceive me. You made me cry you babo~~!” CL cried and awkwardly threw repeated punches on Henry’s chest.

 

 

 

 

 

Henry kept staring blankly into the air. It took him a while before he recovered so CL kept banging his chest. The rain still continued and no one really noticed or cared about them. CL shook him to try and send him back to reality. Henry still looked at the space blankly before he spoke.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “That was…” Henry said and trailed off.

 

 

 

 

 

                “What?”

 

 

 

 

 

                “Tell me!” CL cried out loud as she kept on shaking him.

 

 

 

 

 

Henry pulled CL close to him and hugged her. He buried his face sheepishly on the blonde’s milky smooth neck. He breathes warm air into her neck before he slightly lifted his face and kissed her ear.

 

 

 

 

                “My first kiss.” Henry shyly said and chuckled then buried his face on her shoulders again.

 

 

 

 

 

It took CL a while before she was able to process what he said. CL chuckled along with him. She got surprised with him so it took her a while before she was also able to laugh with him as well. CL tousled his hair and smiled then pulled him into big warm hug.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Boy you know it ain’t no lie want us to take sometime I really feel your style. I can try and try but love is not about that yeah~ I think about getting high with you oh, I think about rolling with you, yeah~~ I think about meeting you ain’t no lie baby just wanna get it real.” CL rapped to his ears and made him laugh out loud.

 

 

 

 

                “SO THE BADDEST FEMALE JUST CONFESSED TO ME! And I SAY YES WE’RE TOGETHER NOW!” Henry squealed on her ears making sure that no one hears them except them two. CL just laughed at how he reacted. She couldn’t help but just nod because she knew that he was right. It was her who confessed to him first and now she has a boyfriend.