Chapter 37

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDg3_jQ4IIw

*THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT SUPER JUNIOR!!! JUST ADDED IT IN for you to get the vibe later ;D*

lol.. must be edited 2NE1 voice then babam!! here comes the audio ;D

then  they added Super junior's It's you ;D

 

 

After hearing Bom's story, the member of Super Junior who were there kept quiet and looked at Heechul. Every single one kept his mouth close except Eunhyuk who chuckled but stopped when Heechul replied to him with an evil glare. Siwon spanked Eunhyuk's stomach and Heechul smiled then winked at his dongsaeng.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "The old man still can't move on." Eunhyuk stated and rolled his eyes then looked towards the window's direction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "How can he move on when there's nothing to even move on to?" Donghae corrected the monkey.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Oh yeah. I forgot. They didn't even date. They were never together." Eunhyuk teased.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Dear Lord, please don't let hyung commit a sin of killing a monkey who already lost his soul and asked for his death by fibbing." Siwon prayed out loud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two girls remained quiet while the boys kept playing with each other. The two just watched avidly. Heechul just sent Eunhyuk evil glares after giving him deadly blow of punches. When things became quiet again Bom looked at Heechul who just closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Let's listen to the radio. Teukie hyung sent me a message and said that Kyu is already awake and that they are talking to him right now." Eunhyuk stated and switched the radio on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why are you even here anyways? Shouldn’t you be on the station with Teukie right now?” Heechul asked angrily pulled the head rest of Eunhyuk’s seat.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I told him that I’ll be late for today. Zhoumi is there to be the guest MC for today.” Eunhyuk replied and smiled at his hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Good. You’ll be resting for the rest of Zhoumi’s stay here in Korea. You’ll have more time to play with SiHae.” Heechul replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “That is if we have the time.” Donghae stated and looked at his hyung with “WTH” look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I think that Zhoumi is a better MC than you. His Korean is already fluent so people will easily notice him. Maybe they might even ask him to replace you since he is seldom here in Korea.” Heechul teased Eunhyuk and Donghae gave him a hi-5.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I don’t care!” Eunhyuk shouted at Heechul and glared at Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “F.O. East Sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Eunhyuk squealed at Donghae and focused on the radio trying to listen to his possible competition.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They all kept quiet and listened to the radio conversation. Bom and Dara looked around the are where they were trying to recognize and remember their location.

 

 

AUTHOR’S NOTES: The italic ones are the side comments of the listeners until they finally called them. Since I am a very good (LOL..) I MEAN A LAZY ONE ;D hands up right?! I made the radio conversation a script like one ;))) *puppy eyes and winks then sends thousands of flying kisses*

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Good Evening everyone, this is Kiss the Radio by Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. Are you doing well? I hope you do. Don’t forget to rest and be like our maknae who is in the hospital right now. Anyways he is resting and is okay now. Since hyukie will be late today, I’ll introduce you to a good friend of mine.

 

 

 

 

 

Zhoumi: Annyeonghaseo~~~~ This is your gentleman Mimi-imnida! Zhoumi here every one. Good evening!!!. I came here to help out teukie-hyung for tonight. Let’s all play well.

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: So how do you feel about being here today?

 

 

 

 

 

Zhoumi: I am super excited to meet Korean ELFs tonight. I hope to receive much love and support.

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: I’m sure they’ll do. Aigoo~~~ We already have caller for tonight…

 

(Leeteuk answers the phone.)

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Annyeonghaseo~~~~

 

 

 

 

Henry: Annyeong~~~~~ (cutely)

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Who is this?

 

 

 

 

Henry: The cute SJ-M maknae-imnida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun: Justin Bieber imnida!!! (in the back ground trying to copy Henry’s voice)

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: oh~~~~ who is that with you? (trying to act as if he don’t who that was)

 

 

 

 

 

Henry: Selena Gomez imnida…. (Cutely trying to imitate Kyuhyun’s voice when trying to sound like a girl)

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun; Yahhh~~~!!!!!!!! (slap sounds coming in from the back ground)

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Don’t hurt each other while you guys are on air.

(Leeteuk said and then smiled creepily at the camera.)

 

 

 

 

Zhoumi: Aigoo~~ the maknaes are so playful. So what are you guys doing right now?

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Very good question.

(Leeteuk said smartly and smiled at Zhoumi)

 

 

 

 

Henry: Kyuhyun hyung is resting here at the hospital. I came here to watch him but….

 

 

 

 

Zhoumi: But what?

(Smiles knowing that Kyuhyun might be doing something to Henry.)

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun: What? Go ahead and tell them.

(Kyuhyun said in a scary voice)

 

 

 

 

 

Dara: ottoke!!!!!!! Kekeke

(She suddenly remembered his cute yet evil lover. Bom looks at her and just shakes her head and sigh out loud.)

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk: Yah~~~ Noona you can’t even see him… Are you a Kyu fan girl? Tsk tsk tsk…

(Eunhyuk asks and folds his arm then shakes his head left and right. Siwon will spank him lightly and focus on his driving again.)

 

 

 

 

 

Henry: He is… (chuckling)

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun: Go ahead and tell them. puaahahahahahahahaha

(Kyuhyun said in a scary voice)

 

 

 

 

 

Henry: Enslaving me!!!!! (He cried and end up chuckling)

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun: YAH~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!

 

(Henry crying out for help can be heard in the back ground can be heard and kyuhyun’s laughter as well)

 

 

 

 

Siwon: What are they doing in there? (Laughing)

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Are you okay?

(Sounding worried but will laughed due to the infectious evil laugh of Kyuhyun)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zhoumi: May I speak to Kyuhyun-ssi?

(Trying his best to stop his laughter)

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun: Yeah?

(Arrogantly)

 

 

 

 

Zhoumi: Are you sure you’re there for the right reasons?

 

 

 

 

(Moment of silence …. Krooo….. krooo…. Krooo…)

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun: Why?

 

 

 

 

Zhoumi: You’re supposed to rest there not bully Henry-ssi! (angry)

But as long as you guys are having fun. You can do what you want. (indifferent)

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: yah~~~ what sudden shifts of emotions?

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun and Henry: It’s because we’re hungry already. The hyungs hasn’t cooked yet. (Like children who are telling on their mom)

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Let’s try calling one of them.

(Dial’s Ryeowook’s number)

 

 

 

I never thought that I’d fall in love, love, love, love
But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crush
Being without you girl, I was all messed up, up, up, up
When you walked out, said that you’d had enough-nough-nough-nough

-Ryeowook’s caller ringtone.. ;D

 

 

(Ryeowook answers his phone)

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Hello?

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook: Oh hyung? Are you on air?

(he immediately asks)

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Ah yeah!!! Hahaha.. I called because I got a complaint.

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook: huh?

(Sounds all innocent and cute)

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: They called and said that they are hungry.

(Kyuhyun’s and Henry’s laughs can be heard by the listeners)

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook: WAEEEEEEEE?!!!!!!!!!!

THE HYUNGS!!!? It’s their fault. I can’t cook because they’re not here yet.

 

 

 

 

 

(Eunhyuk dialing his phone trying to connect to Leeteuk and Zhoumi)

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Who are they?

Ohh.. Another caller on the line.. (answers the phone)

 

 

 

 

 

(Zhoumi reads a fan message while Leeteuk is connecting the call)

 

 

 

 

Zhoumi: From SUPERSUJUHOLIC<3siwon:

               

                OPPA!!!!!!!!!! Aigoo~~~ you guys are all so funny!! Get well soon kyuppAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I wish Siwon hyung is talking to you as well.. Zhoumi-oppa!!! You are so hot!! LOL.. kekekeke.. I envy your legs..

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

               

                SUPER JUNIOR 15 all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fighting!!!!!!!!!!1

 

 

 

                Ah, thanks for calling. Don’t worry they’ll eat soon.. ;D thank you for admiring my skinny legs.. ;D

Aigoo! You’re making me blush.. ;D kekekeke…

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Hello?

                Eunhyuk-ssi? Where are you?

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk: On the car ride back home. I’m with special guests right now ;D

(looks at Dara and Bom who are making hush signs at him)

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: who are they? Can you put them on the phone?

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk: ahhhhhhhhhhh…. ANdwae…

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Wae???????????

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk: ahhhhhh..

(looks at Dara and Bom who kept shaking their heads)

 

                I think that they want to exercise their freedom for their privacy.

 

(Bom sends him a thumbs up)

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Aigoo~~ well we can’t force them.

               

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook: It was those hyungs who presented themselves and are still not yet home.

 

                They’re the reason why the maknaes are hungry.

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: WHERE ARE YOU? WHO EXACTLY ARE YOU WITH? (in a VERY serious tone)

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk: I’m with Siwon, Donghae and Heechul-hyung then…

(Bom and Dara looked at him again making him shut up)

 

 

 

 

 

(Heechul took the phone from eunhyuk’s hands)

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul: I just met up with them. I saw them playing on the streets. Hmmmmmmm….

                Kyuhyun will just have to be patient for a while or eat hospital food.

                You guys use heads and phones order something!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun: but hyung it’s not tasty!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul: Just starve to death then!!! So choosy!!!

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: I’m sure you’ll thank the hyungs later. So just be patient and eat some sandwiches there or other stuff.. ;D

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun: Yeah!!!.

 

                Henry here has something to say.

 

 

 

 

Henry: There you go again. Stop using my NAME!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun: Keep quiet! (Said in the BG then took the phone from Henry)

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun: He wants to dedicate a song and request one!!

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: What song?

 

 

 

 

 

Zhoumi: I’m curious.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun: I am the best by 2NE1 and he’ll rap the English parts too..

                Let’s all clap for him.

                Yay~~~~

 

                (Kyuhyun tries to clap and be heard. Henry can be heard in the background arguing with Kyuhyun)

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Don’t force him if he doesn’t want to!

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun: He said that he’ll do it.

                1..

                2..

                3..

                GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Henry:  I won’t be as great as CL-ssi but I’ll try my bests.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun: since I’m such a nice hyung I’ll help him and sing the chorus part.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Henry: Did you just  hear yourself speak?

(and looked at Kyuhyun with WTF face and laughed. Kyuhyun grabbed him in the collar)

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun: As a bonus, He whispered that he’ll do Minzy’s English rap as well.

 

 

 

 

 

Zhoumi: Wow! Is this 2NE1 overload.. LOL…

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Hana, deul, sen, neh…

 

 

 

 

 

Henry: CL’s Rap first. (clears his throat and starts)

 

It's 2 in the morning
erbody's getting freaky
This beats bumping loud
But this boys keeps talking
I can't really hear him
But I think he's saying he loves me
Put a number on this paper
But I thow like a frisbee huh?
 

 

 

Kyuhyun:


Naegajeiljalnaga
Naegajeiljalnaga
Naegajeiljalnaga
Naegajeiljalnaga

 

 

 

 

Henry:

12 o'clock on the dot,
Steppin up in the spot.
Check my hair,
Blow a kiss for all the hearts
They gon' drop.
I am the flyest of them all
Fasho, deny this oh no
By the time, don’t hold it back and let it fly

 

 

Kyuhyun:

Naegajeiljalnaga
Naegajeiljalnaga
Naegajeiljalnaga
Naegajeiljalnaga

 

 

 

 

 

Henry: That’s it!! Thanks everyone!! (Claps with Kyuhyun)

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: that was Super Junior Kyuhyun and Henry’s rendition of I am the best.

                It was definitely short but sweet…

                Especially Kyuhyun’s part.

                Let’s all clap for the two of them.

 

 

 

(The two DJ’s claps)

 

 

 

(the people in the car looks at Dara and Bom except Siwon who just smiles because he is driving)

(Dara’s face lightened up and Bom’s as well)  

 

 

 

Heechul: I can do better than them.

 

Nuga bwado naega jom jug-yeojujanh-a
Alright
Duljjaegalamyeon I mom-i seoleobjanh-a
Alright


Neon dwileul ttalaojiman
Nan apman bogo jiljuhae
Nega anj-eun teibeul wileul ttwieodanyeo
I don't care

 



(Dara clapped for Heechul in her excitement)

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: We want more!! (laughs) We want to her you rap!

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul:

Geondeulimyeon gamdang moshae
I'm hot hot hot hot fire
Dwijib-eojigi jeon-e
Jebal nuga nal jom mallyeo

Osjang-eul yeol-eo gajang
Sangkeumhan os-eul geolchigo
Geoul-e bichin nae eolgul-eul
Kkomkkomhi salpigo
Jigeum-eun yeodeolb si
Yagsogsigan-eun yeodeolb si ban
Dodohan geol-eum-eulo naseon I bam
 

 


Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon:

Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Je je jeil jal naga
 

Leeteuk: that was the hyung’s version everyone. I hope you guys enjoyed them.

 

 

 

 

Zhoumi: I have another interesting message again from a reader and its from Senior Junior,

 

Oppas!!! Good evening! I just want to ask Zhoumi oppa and Henry oppa if he understands the lyrics:

 

Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Je je jeil jal naga

kansamnida!!! Kekekeke…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zhoumi: I can understand it! I bet our Henry too. We studied Korean very hard so I guess we are fluent already in normal conversations. It took me years to be fluent but it was worth all the hard work. I am able to communicate properly in this language and talk to my hyungs and dongsaengs so I’m really happy and proud about it.

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Please read one more Mimi-chan

 

 

 

 

 

Zhoumi: Yes Tuuukkiee-chan (giggles)

 

 

 

 

Zhoumi: This one is from IBELIEVESJ15forever..

                Aigoo~~~ the username here is real. I didn’t create this one. Leeteuk hyung I think you should read this one out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Okay. This is from IBELIEVESJ15forever and she says,

 

                I want to ask Kyuhyun oppa about Bom unnie are they really dating?

 

 

               

Leeteuk: As the leader of Super Junior I don’t think that we must say anything more than our labels already said in the presscon yesterday.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun: It’s alright hyung. I think that she is just worried about her unnie. (clears throat)

 

                Bom noona and I…

 

                The two of us…

 

                We are not dating. We are just friends.

 

                It’s just that we are close that is why the pictures are misinterpreted.

 

                We don’t talk in public much because we don’t want people to create scandals like this.

 

                So if she is listening, noona mianheyo!!!

 

 

(Everyone in the car looked at Bom suspiciously. Bom got surprised by what Kyuhyun said and realized that they’re bound to get close because of their secret.)

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: thank you clearing that one up. I hope that 2NE1 will be able to come back here at our show.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk: We are home already! We’ll turn off the phone hyungs..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook: good. Everything is ready except the ingredients.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Siwon: Don’t worry the guests brought some gifts.

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook: I hope they’re tasty.

 

 

 

 

 

Zhoumi: Who? The guest? Tasty? (shocked)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook: ANDWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GUEST HYUNG!! THE GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Ryeowook shouted angrily)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zhoumi: mianhe oppa.. mianhe appa!! ( in the tone of G-D’s I cheated with Bom)

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook: Aigoo~~~ people will mis-understand. I feel sorry towards my parents. Mom and Dad, it’s not my fault I’m sorry.

 

 

 

The call ended and Leeteuk played the song “I am the best” he danced with Zhoumi and taught him the steps that he knows in the 2ne1 song. Sungmin welcomed his hyungs in the parking lot and saw two hooded beings with them who face are extremely covered.