Chapter 51

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Dara and Kyuhyun are now alone at his room. He was playing Star craft when she entered so he didn’t really notice her. The atmosphere between them became awkward again because Dara remembered the things that happened between her and Donghae while Kyuhyun is still troubled with the memory of this woman.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Where are they?” Dara asked his lover. She just sat beside him on his bed watching him play.

 

 

 

 

 

                “They said that they would eat. I thought that you were going with them.”  Kyuhyun replied and kept his eyes glued to the screen.

 

 

 

 

 

                “But they left me!!!!!!!!!! aigooo~~~~” Dara cried and faced palm.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun ended the game and closed his laptop. He just snickered and pulled Dara into a hug. Dara just chuckled after hearing his infamous “puahahahahaha” laughter. She looked at him and hugged him back. She buried her face on his warm face making them touch each other’s lips whenever one of them will talk.

 

 

 

 

 

                “I missed you!” Dara squealed.

 

 

 

 

 

                “I missed you too. I miss you so much.” Kyuhyun replied and kissed her in her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

                “I missed you so much that I thought I would die just thinking of you.” Kyuhyun added and kissed her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara replied to his kisses. She cried in their kiss making Kyuhyun stop thinking that he did something wrong. He cupped her cheeks and looked at her eyes.

 

 

 

 

               

 

                “Why are you crying?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “No it is nothing.” Dara replied and tried to kiss him again but he avoided her lips.

 

 

 

               

 

 

                “No, let’s talk about it.” Kyuhyun said firmly. Dara stood up properly and faced him. Kyuhyun removed everything that could block him from her. He just looked at her and told her that he would be willing to listen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I kissed someone else.. Behind your back…” Dara said and started crying. Kyuhyun didn’t like the sound of it but tried to think of it in a good way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Oh, is it for an upcoming CF? Changmin-goon has a lot of CFs and dramas like that too. What are you crying about---“ Kyuhyun said and hugged Dara but before he finished his sentence Dara spoke again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I kissed Donghae and it wasn’t for a CF.” Dara said and it made Kyuhyun stop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was chuckling earlier at the reason she was crying because he thought it was just for a CF but when he heard everything he became very quiet. One of his arms remained on Dara’s petite body even though it is still with an IV while the other went and crushed a plastic bottle of water. Kyuhyun didn’t say anything but Dara can hear his breathing.  She knew he was angry and crying right now won’t help. Kyuhyun shouted and threw the bottle away. He started sobbing as well and looked at Dara who just stood beside him trying to stop herself from crying as well.

 

 

 

 

                “If you want to cry then cry, if you want to leave me then leave me already. Why did you have to kiss Donghae hyung?” Kyuhyun asked her and kept on crying as well.

 

 

 

 

 

                “I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry.” Dara replied and tried to hug Kyuhyun but he shook her off.

 

 

 

 

                “Noona, if you don’t love me anymore just tell me and I’ll let you go. I don’t need to be hurt like this. Just tell me you don’t love me anymore and I’ll let you go.” Kyuhyun told his lover even though it kills him inside as those words come out of his mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’m sorry and it is my entire fault. I love you and you know it’s true. When I kissed him, I was thinking of you but I know that is not an excuse. This might be too much right now but I want you to trust me again. All I’m asking is for another chance.” Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Let’s talk about this. Who do you love more, Me or Donghae hyung?” Kyuhyun asked her and looked straight into her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Of course I only love you. Why are you asking me that? Just like I said, when I kissed him I was thinking of you. He touched me the way you would and I thought that it was you. My stupidity got the better of me and I kissed Donghae but all this time, my heart, it only belongs to you Kyuhyun!” Dara replied and cried really hard.

 

 

Kyuhyun didn’t know what happen but seeing her cry so much in front of him for the first time like this made him laugh. Dara and her apple haircut crying so much with so many tissues in her face looked funny to him. He tried to still be angry but he saw how guilty she was. If she really felt something for Donghae then she shouldn’t be able to talk about it like this he thought. He just laughed at her as he just looked at her.

 

 

 

 

 

                “How do you plan to repent on cheating on me?” Kyuhyun asked her with his arms crossed in his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’ll do anything you want. Just tell me and I’ll do it.” Dara stated.

 

 

 

 

 

                “hmmm…” Kyuhyun said and acted cutely in front of her. He touched his chin and played with his fingers as if there are piano keys on his chin.

 

 

 

                “Let’s call sukira and you have to greet me. You have to tell the whole Korea that I am your most favorite dongsaeng and member of Super Junior.” Kyuhyun suggested.

 

 

 

 

                “What?” Dara asked with her eyes completely opened. Kyuhyun just smiled and wiped her eyes. He hated seeing her cry but this time because he knew she did something wrong he has to make her compensate somehow.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Do that or I’ll stay mad at you and never talk to you again.” Kyuhyun threatened her using the same voice he uses on his hyung whenever he is playing with him or something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara just sighed and took out her phone. Kyuhyun opened his laptop and searched for the live video stream of Sukira. Zhoumi and Leeteuk is playing 2NE1’s song Lonely as it was requested by a fan. When the song ended Leeteuk got ready to answer calls from the listeners.

 

 

Leeteuk: Zhoumi-ssi, how did you feel about the song just now? It is called Lonely by 2NE1.

 

Zhoumi: The song is a very sad. It is about a person who is already to break up with his lover even though their relationship is already considered perfect.

 

Leeteuk: It must have been hard for the girls to sing a song like that, especially their maknae Minzy.

 

Zhoumi: Yeah!! Experience is really needed for them to express their real emotion.

 

Leeteuk: Oh, Milky white skin, Kim Heechul just sent me a text message. Should I read it out?

 

Zhoumi: Sure, sure go ahead.

 

Leeteuk: Lee-Dah!!! What’s up? We are still listening to you guys! Are you guys going home already? Take care okay. Love lots , Lady hee-hee.. P.S.: before you go, can we request a song called “Don’t Cry” by Park Bom. Thanks … kekekeke… just something for our Yesung. Hahahaha..

 

Zhoumi: Heechul hyung is really a sweet and caring person.

 

Leeteuk: We have a caller right now. And we’ll play heechul’s request later.

 

Zhoumi: Hello caller?

 

Dara: (Kyuhyun chuckling at the back ground)

                Annyeong. Zhoumi oppa and Leeteuk oppa. Good evening!

 

Zhoumi: Good evening. What’s your name?

 

Leeteuk: Good evening. How are you?

 

Dara: People used to call me, santtokki or the girl from mars but I’m usually called Dara by my friends and groupmates.

 

Kyuhyun: What are you saying?!

 

Leeteuk: Are you Sandara Park or just a fan that happens to look and sound like her?

 

Dara: This is the real Sandara Park. Dodoong~~~. What’s up everyone? This is your Dara from 2NE1.

 

Zhoumi: Oh~~ we just played your song, Lonely. Good evening noona. (Chuckling recognizing her voice)

 

Dara: Thank you for paying, I mean playing and supporting our song.

 

Leeteuk: So why have you called? Do you have any shout outs or greetings for your fans out there?

 

 

Kyuhyun took out his phone and dialed the Sukira’s number. Leeteuk saw this and connected him as well.

 

 

Leeteuk: We have another caller as well, its our maknae, Cho Kyuhyun everyone!

 

Dara: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! (she squealed and looked at the chuckling person beside her)

 

Kyuhyun: (still chuckling) Good evening everyone. This your evil maknae, Kyuhyun-imnida!

 

Leeteuk: Why did you call Kyuhyun-ssi? You should rest already. Aren’t you tired?

 

Kyuhyun: Since noona called, I wanted to talk to her since I’m a fan of hers.

 

Zhoumi: Really? So who do you like the most in 2NE1?

 

Kyuhyun: Didn’t you hear me? I just said that I like her hyung. I like the Dara noona the best! (angrily but chuckled at the end.)

                (Leeteuk and Zhoumi are chuckling as well)

 

Leeteuk: Dara-ssi, you still there?

 

Dara: Yeah~~ I’m still here. I just called to wish our fans a good night. I heard that Kyuhyun-oppa is in the hospital so I want to greet him and tell him that he should get well soon.

 

Zhoumi: You called him oppa even though he is younger?

 

Dara: Yeah, I call people like that as long as they are older than my brother thunder.

 

Leeteuk: So how do you feel that our maknae just revealed that he likes you the best in your group. He seldom does this so Zhoumi and I are surprised about it.

 

Dara: (her voice is shaking and she looked at Kyuhyun first before replying to Leeteuk’s question.)

                Kyuhyun-ssi, he is my favorite member of SJ as well. His deep voice and his cranky but lovable attitude is the best. I listen to his song “Listen to you” everyday when I wake up and it boosts my energy up to start a wonderful day. His voice and his everything make me happy. I am a proud E.L.F. kekeke~~~ dodoong! Oppa you might be naughty and sometimes spoiled to your members but we E.L.Fs loves you!!!!

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsCdHG7YDVc

Leeteuk: Waaa~~ Dara just revealed that she is an E.L.F. and her bias is Kyuhyun-ssi. Maknae-ssi how do you feel about this? (Leeteuk suddenly played Listen to you in the back ground)

 

Kyuhyun: Aigoo~~~  noona is so sweet and nice!! But I’m sure her favorite is still Minho-ssi. What can I do?! Aigoo~~~ Hyung why are you teasing me like this. (chuckling)

                Anyways,  I just want to tell noona that I would be willing to sing her songs everyday if she wants me too. She just have to tell me if she wants me to stay and pester her if ever we become close friends in the future. Noona when I get well let’s eat together sometime when you’re free and I’ll pay! Just call Sukira and they’ll connect me to you. Puahhahahahahhaha (Kyuhyun blushed and looked away from Dara)

 

Dara: I’ll pay the drinks then. Hehehe (blushing)

 

Leeteuk: Should we ask him to serenade you? (Laughing)

 

Zhoumi: sample! Sample!! Aigoo~~ our maknae is in love.

 

Kyuhyun: That’s not me, its Henry! Our maknae.

 

Zhoumi: whatever! Just sing for us live tonight.

 

Kyuhyun: (looks at his phone)

                Oh~~~ shinee texted me they said that they couldn’t visit me anymore.

                What song should I sing then?

 

Dara: Listen to you please (she said with a big smile on her face)

                I’m sure the fans would really like that.

 

 

Kyuhyun: okay then. Listen well because this dedicated only to you Dara-noona. (Clears his throat and smiles to the woman beside him.)

 

                Aninde naneun aninde jeongmal igeon mari andoeneunde
                Babeul meogeodo jami deul ttaedo michyeonneunji geudaeman boyeoyo
                Eotteoke naega eotteoke geudael saranghage dwaenneunji isanghajyo

                Nae maeumeun geudaereul deutjyo meoributeo bal kkeutkkaji
                Hanadulset geudaega utjyo sumi meojeul geotman gatjyo
                Geudae misoreul damaseo maeil sarangiran yorihajyo yeongwonhi

                I love you (Love you) Love you
                Love you (Love you) Love you yeah

 

                English Translation:

 

                No it’s not me, it really doesn’t make sense
                Whenever I eat or sleep I only see you, I think I’m crazy
                I hated you because you always torment me
                How? I don’t know how, I have come to love you, it’s strange

                My heart listens to you from head to toe
                Though friends tease me, my heart only hears you
                One two three you are smiling, you take my breath away
                Everyday I collect your smile to cook a dish called “Love”
                Forever I love you love you
                love you love you love you~



Dara: Yay~~~ I can really sleep well now. Hahahaha. That is if I can sleep after this. Hahahaha. (Kyuhyun hugs her from behind)

 

Kyuhyun: Sleep well noona! I don’t want Black Jacks getting angry because you didn’t sleep because of me.

 

Dara: Hahaha. Black Jacks will understand. They are nice and good people and ELFs as well. I trust that the two will have a good friendship.

 

Leeteuk: Aigoo~~ Love is definitely in the air. Dara-ssi why don’t you sing something for us?

 

Dara: WHATTTTTT!?????????????????????????? (shocked and looked at Kyuhyun who just raised his shoulders)

 

Leeteuk: Any song will do.

 

Zhoumi: Aigoo~~~ I envy you Kyuhyun-ssi. I wish someone will sing for me too. Sample! Sample!!

 

Dara: Aigoo~~ Any song will do right?

 

Leeteuk: Yeah.

 

Dara: Wait, I’ll just get something. (Dara handed her phone to Kyuhyun and went to get the guitar. It is Henry’s.)

 

Zhoumi: Kyuhyun are you still there?

 

Kyuhyun: Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so excited!! (Squeals like a fan girl!)

 

Dara: (strums her guitar and put it on loud speaker)

                My playing is not good enough but I hope everyone including Kyuhyun-ssi will like it.

 

                I’ll play a song called “Tell me where it hurts” by MYMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k87LG7q4SeY

                Why is that sad look in your eyes 
            Why are you crying 
            Tell me now, tell me now 
            Tell me, why you're feelin' this way 
            I hate to see you so down, oh baby 
            Is it your heart 
            Oh, that's breakin' all in pieces 
            Makin' you cry 
            Makin' you feel blue 
            Is there anything that I can do 

            Why don't you tell me where it hurts now, baby 
            And I'll do my best to make it better 
            Yes, I'll do my best to make those tears all go away 
            Just tell me where it hurts now, tell me 
            And I love you with a love so tender 
            Oh and if you let me stay 
            I'll love all of the hurt away 

 

                Thank you everyone!!! Good night and sleep well okay! That song was brought to you by your one and only “San-coustic” dodoong!!! ;D

 

Kyuhyun: Waaaaaaaah!!! That was Daebak!! Practice more and you might have the chance of becoming the next hongdae goddess.

 

Dara: Kamsamnida!!!! You guys are awesome!!!

 

Leeteuk: We have another caller and it is Heechul-ssi. Hello Heechul?

 

Heechul: We dropped the kid’s home already and the corn as well. We ate already and I just wish that our Kyuhyun-ssi won’t get to stay in the hospital longer.

 

Zhoumi: Why would he stay longer in the hospital?

 

Heechul: The doctors might diagnose him with Diabetes because he is too sweet to his Dara-noona! (laughing)

 

Dara: Ottokke!!!!!!!

 

Kyuhyun: That one is Daebak hyung!!!!!!!!

 

Leeteuk: But if the two will date will you agree on it?!

 

Heechul: Sure why not?! They look really cute together!

 

Leeteuk: oh, we have another caller as well. Henry-ssi hello?

 

Henry: Hello everyone! This is your Korean-Chinese Justin Bieber!

 

Zhoumi: Why did you call? Go to bed already.

 

Henry: You said you were envious to the two of them right? I called because I found the perfect woman for you!

 

Zhoumi: What!????????

 

Henry: I have Lee Dasom here with me. She’s my new friend. She is wearing branded designer clothes just like Zhoumi’s ideal woman. She has long black hair and pretty face and long legs as well. She’s rich so Zhoumi will surely like her!

 

Kyuhyun: yeah!!!!!!! Hahahaha

                (Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Heechul and Dara are laughing on air)

 

Zhoumi: Yah!!!! (Screamed at the same time with Dasom)

 

 

Dara: Anyways, good night every one. I’m going to bed already. This has been your lovely santtokki!

                NOLZAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ended the call)

 

Kyuhyun: NOLZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! (Chuckling)

 

Leeteuk and Zhoumi: Good night and sleep well. Thank you for calling.

 

Kyuhyun: I am going to sleep too. That was a nice way to end the night. Good night everyone! Let’s all find our “Destiny” okay?! Daebak!! Dodoong!!!!!!!! (Giggles while Dara spanks her for trying to copy her.)

 

Leeteuk: rest well.

 

Heechul: Henry should definitely set Dasom and Zhoumi up they would be perfect for each other. We have Changmin here with us by the way.

 

Changmin: Good evening everyone! This Shim Changmin imnida!!!

 

Leeteuk: You guys are together?

 

Changmin: I was on my way to see Kyuhyun but they pulled me along with them. I guess I’ll just be seeing Kyuhyun-niie tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

With that Kyuhyun turned off the video stream and radio connection. Their room became very quiet again. Dara and Kyuhyun just looked at each other and laughed. Dara sat on his bed and he hugged her. He bit her shoulders because of her cuteness. He wants to squish her like a small stuff toy.

 

 

                “I’ve been a very bad woman but---“ Dara was unable to finish because Kyuhyun kissed her.

 

 

                “Just like what I said earlier, just tell me when you want me to leave me and I’ll accept it. That is how much I love you. I love you even if it hurts and will hurt. I don’t care as long as we are happy together. You and me, it is all that matters, more than words just don’t cry okay?” Kyuhyun stated and wrapped his arms on her ant-like waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

                “I love you too.” Dara replied and closed her eyes and rested it on his head then chuckled.

 

 

 

                “I love you too. But will you eat more? Okay?” Kyuhyun stated and kissed her cheeks and they both giggled.