Chapter 7

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

Dara went to the bar along with the others. She kept quiet while the others are obviously quiet. The girls sat together in while the boys are at the back of the van. She just steadily looked at the window when she noticed that someone is playing with his face which she saw through the mirror’s reflection. Seeing G-Dragon’s face twisted in different ways as he makes rubber-like sounds made Dara laugh. She turned to him and took out a tissue from her purse.

 

 

                “Here. Wipe your face, you are drooling!” Dara said as she puts it in front of his face and covers to stop her laughter.

 

                “Wipe me!! … Wipe me! Wipe me!” G-Dragon whined like a little child throwing a tantrum to his mother but this one is obviously to his noona.

 

Dara just chuckled and looked at Bom waiting for her to say something which will make G-Dragon stop. But Bom just smiled and allowed G-Dragon to have his fun at least for tonight. Dara had no other choice but to wipe the drool of his face.

 

 

                “This feels like taking care of little mutt! Cheondong Dog poop! I miss you! Aigoo~~~” Dara cried as she sighed and bowed.

 

 

                “After making you smile you just be sad again like that. How unkind!” G-Dragon said faking anger and then he smiled.

 

                “I think you should go home and rest for a while. You seemed to be distracted a lot lately.” Bom said as she placed her hand on Dara’s forehead.

 

                “I guess. Yeah. I miss home already. But for tonight let’s take a selca!” Dara squealed and then everyone gather around her for the photo which uploaded right after at her me2day account.

 

Kyuhyun and Yesung went home shortly afterwards since the maknae committed to the YG Family. They told them where they would meet and said their good byes. Yesung looked at Kyuhyun who is obviously in a better mood than before.

 

                “Are you dating one of them?” Yesung suddenly asked the maknae who is busy with his Ipad.

 

                “What?” Kyuhyun screamed as he looked at his hyung surprised by his question. He didn’t think it would be that obvious.

 

                “How did you know that they are going to be there? And why did you say that you want to go with them? You even have to pull us all along with you. I thought you said that you were tired?” Yesung investigated Kyuhyun as he looked at the maknae with a sly grin on his face.

 

                “aigoo~~ look at you, if the others noticed you earlier it was obvious that you were interested in Dara noona and Bom noona. When Dara noona choked you immediately panicked and then you kept looking at Bom noona’s legs. What a ! You didn’t even noticed T.O.P.’s staggering looks earlier. If looks could kill, you must be 6-feet under the ground already hyung.” Kyuhyun wittily retorted but at the back of his head he wanted to cut Yesung’s head off for trying to look cool in front of his lover.

 

                “Really? I didn’t notice it.” Yesung retorted surprised and then he started laughing.

 

Keep laughing all you want, I’ll make sure you pay later. Kyuhyun thought.

 

Kyuhyun sneakily checked Dara’s mee2day account and say picture of Dara inside the car with the others but what made his blood boil is when he saw G-Dragon’s cheeks close to Dara’s face. His grip tightened at his gadget and Yesung looked at him shocked by his sudden change of expression.

               

                “I hate that man!” Kyuhyun squealed angrily and when he noticed Yesung looking at him strangely than before he stopped and flashed a wide smile and hugged his hyung choking him to death.

 

                “Kyuhyun!!!!!! I can’t breathe! LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yesung cried in pain as he tried to match the maknae’s strength.

 

Kyuhyun laughed at his hyung’s strength compared to his. He released his hyung allowed him to breathe but he held the guy’s shoulder and looked at him with a serious face and then he smiled EVILLY.

 

                “so do you like Bom noona or DARA noona?” the maknae asked as he looked at his hyung’s eyes as if he was going eat the poor guy’s eyeball if ever he thought of lying to him.

 

                “hmmm…” Yesung retorted looked shrieked out of Kyuhyun’s sudden questions. He noticed that the boy is more excited lately.

 

                “Answer me…” Kyuhyun demanded cutely but in an evil deadly tone that even Yesung haven’t heard from him or anybody before.

 

                “I like Bom better. I think that she is really y and fun to be with. With Dara I noticed that she is actually a whole lot quiet in person.  Although she is extremely cute, I think that she is too petite for me.” Yesung replied which earned him a smirk from Kyuhyun.

 

                “good.. you know who you like.” Kyuhyun said as he turned to his ipad.

 

How dare he say that about my noona. It’s obvious that she didn’t even pay attention to him. Bom and Yesung hyung? Together? That would be sweet. Atleast if ever they end up together I will have an accomplice with me. puaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha………… the evil maknae happily thought.

 

 

 

sorry for the very short update!!! ;D i really just wanted to update today ;D

huhuhu i super hate STAT!!!

OMG!! i'll be LATE for school aready ;D

i'll reply to you comments later ;D kekeke..

 

btw, yonghwa's song for seohyun inspired me,

but i actually saw it used for the seokyu fan vid.. LOL hahahaha

 

BOMMIE and YESUNGiEE??

the TURTLE LIKES the CORN?

;D aigoo... puahahahahahahahahaha ;D

what do you think? ;D

-supersujuholic