Chapter 17

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

This night won't end without me dancing with her. Heechul thought which made him smile for even thinking about her like that.

 

 

 

 

 

I Kim Dongwoon will not give up on her just like that, even if Heechul tries to stop me. Yesung thought.

 

 

 

 

 

I won’t be going home without her number. Henry thought.

 

 

 

 

 

The song ended and it became 2PM's Like in the movies. Wooyoung started singing his part in the song. Dara also started singing the song and made him smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "You know this song?" Wooyoung asked Dara and faced her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Yeah. I like it. A fan gave me a CD of Hands Up so I listened to it and I like it." Dara replied.

 

 

 

 

 

                "What's your favorite part of this song?" Wooyoung asked her. He was really curious about this one. He was almost wishing that she would say his name. His question made her giggle. Embarrassed by his question she looked around before answering him.

 

 

 

 

                "Me? I like Taecyeon rap. He sounds so cool and awesome. His manly voice reminded me of Tabi. More than that I like the lyrics of his rap part in the song." Dara replied.

 

 

 

 

In the past, we were like two lovers like, romantic comedy
left right on the screen, just quietly
Playback again, do you remember
We had countless kiss scenes
Missing each other while walking like two main characters babe
Walking on different roads, meeting each other coincidentally
Like a drama, even more dramatic than a drama
Come back to me, you know I need you back
You know I won't love anyone else

 

 

 

 

 

                "Should I stop him from dancing with her more?" Kyuhyun asked Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Let them be, just for tonight. I kinda pity the poor guy. There were times that we would be together at award ceremonies and we would catch him looking at her. But she doesn't seem to notice. And G-Dragon and T.O.P. would watch us very closely never giving any chance for him to even come close or greet her." Bom replied.

 

 

 

 

 

                "Is it because she doesn't like him?" Kyuhyun asked her as he releases his hold on her waist.

 

 

 

 

 

                "I guess. I know that Wooyoung is not really her type. But more than that I think that she too dense to notice him and his feelings for her." Bom whispered to Kyuhyun not wanting others to hear her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Good." Kyuhyun replied and smirked like an evil man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "But she has a crush on SHInee's Minho. Cute on the surface but manly, serious and competitive on the inside." Bom retorted to tease the over confident Kyuhyun who pouted at her. A crease formed in his forehead but Bom laughed at him and he calmed down.

 

 

 

 

 

                "He is here! What should I do?" the panicking Kyuhyun asked as he looked around. He noticed Minho looking at Dara and Wooyoung's direction. Immediately in that moment his blood boiled but Bom made him calm down.

 

 

 

 

 

                "Let them be. Don't be over protective, she doesn't like it." Bom suggested.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "But!" Kyuhyun just said and pouted which made Bom laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “You are being too childish!” Bom just said and that made Kyuhyun hush. He knows that he can trust her. He can see the close relationship that Bom and Dara have.

 

 

 

 

 

The two of them didn't know that Dara was watching them. Her body might be physically present in front of Wooyoung but her mind is with them. She envies Bom who is with Kyuhyun. She envy her because she wanted to dance with him as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "What are they doing?" G-Dragon and T.O.P. Said at the same time as they saw the girls dancing with Super Junior members. They couldn't believe what they were seeing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “They are growing up already.” Seung-ri retorted to his hyungs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Not funny!” G-Dragon retorted as he looked at their maknae with evil glare.

 

 

 

 

                “I am happy for CL. She is becoming more like a girl now. Clap, clap. Wooyoung finally caught her unguarded by her mighty security guards who are like watching her for 24/7 and Bom-noona I wonder if she likes Kyuhyun. They look good together.” Seung-ri cheered teasing his hyungs more.

 

 

 

 

 

G-Dragon looked at Seung-ri again but this time he didn’t say a word. This scared the day lights out of the maknae. The song ended which switched to TVXQ’s How Can I and then they went to the two of them. G-Dragon approached Dara while T.O.P. just ignored it. He didn’t want to spoil Bom’s fun for tonight. He just walked away looked around for someone to possibly dance with. Kyuhyun watched G-Dragon closely which made him angry again. Bom held him tight which T.O.P., Yesung and Heechul saw.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “May I dance with her?” G-Dragon asked Wooyoung with looks that could kill.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What is he doing?” Chansung asked Nickhun who remained seated on their seat.

 

 

 

 

               

                “Oh no. Wooyoung’s time is up!” Nickhun replied.

 

 

 

 

 

                “With her?” Wooyoung asked looking at Dara who just smiled at him again.

 

 

 

 

 

                “No with you?!” retorted G-Dragon in a sarcastic tone.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why would you want to dance with me?” Wooyoung retorted not knowing whether G-Dragon was just fooling around with him or not.

 

 

 

 

Before things gets worst Dara quickly pulled G-Dragon away from Wooyoung. Kyuhyun just watched the gangster leader take care of Wooyoung even though he didn’t like him surrounding Dara either.

 

 

 

               

                “Thank you Wooyoung for dancing with me. I have to dance with him. Let’s talk again later.” Dara said as she turned him away from Wooyoung.

 

 

 

 

She placed his hands on her waist and made him look at her face. She needs to talk to him to ask him why he is acting that way.

 

 

 

 

                “Why are you being so childish?” Dara asked G-Dragon with a small crease formed in her forehead. The person she talking to just decided to look away from her and ignore her not wanting to make their conversation a heated one.

 

 

 

 

                “You almost punched him when replied to you right?” She asked him again.

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah, so what?” G-Dragon replied.

 

 

 

 

                “Why are you so affected when he just danced with me?” Dara asked him again not knowing whether she wanted to hear the answer or not.

 

 

 

                “Why are you asking me too much questions?” G-Dragon finally snapped.

 

 

 

               

 

                “Because you are being so childish.” Dara retorted at the top of her lungs which made people look at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

G-Dragon didn’t want the people to think that they were fighting so he just hugged her in front of them and smiled at the people watching them. He hugged her in front of Kyuhyun’s eyes. Dara struggled but he was too strong compared to her.  Bom felt Kyuhyun’s grip got tight and then he just walked away from her and left.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Just 3 more minutes and I will let you go. My heart it hurts, seeing you with him it makes me angry. Now you know so let me just stay like this even for just three minutes or even a minute, even a minute will do.” G-Dragon stated as he kept her under his arms. Dara just cried. She knows that she didn’t want this but how can she tell Kyuhyun that now that he left. She wanted to run to him but he already left.

 

 

 

 

Dara just cried silently and Bom saw this. She took her away from G-Dragon and CL came to them. The three of them went upstairs and the people continued to dance. They didn’t notice her crying and G-Dragon just left and T.o.P. followed him worried that his dongsaeng might do something.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Like an Old Movie-2PM

 

As if we were in an old movie
We look so happy in there
At a place we don’t remember, are a stranger to,
Looking for our memories

Tears fell – no
Tears are still falling
Just when I think of you, when I look at you

Even if I were to go back
Looking at you again and again
I miss you more and more
I can’t forget you

I know I won’t love another person
Cause I don’t wanna let you go
In my memory

Just like if I was watching the main character of a movie,
Please be the person who once loved me
Unknowingly
Come back to my side
As if we were in an old movie (Thinking about it now)
Although we seemed so young then (Thinking about it again)
The place at which time stopped for me
Stopped where we were in love

I remember, yes
I remember when I sent you off
When I let you go

Even if I were to go back, even if I were to erase it,
I miss you more and more
I can’t forget you

I know I won’t love another person,
Cause I don’t wanna let you go
In my memory

Just like if I was watching the main character of a movie,
Please be the person who once loved me
If you hear me

In the past, we were like two lovers like, romantic comedy
left right on the screen, just quietly
Playback again, do you remember
We had countless kiss scenes
Missing each other while walking like two main characters babe
Walking on different roads, meeting each other coincidentally
Like a drama, even more dramatic than a drama
Come back to me, you know I need you back
You know I won’t love anyone else


Translated by khy127 @ W2D

How can I-TVXQ

Words, I shouldn’t have heard
My phone which I should’ve just forgotten to bring.
Words that makes me at a loss for words.
Words, that don’t care about how I feel.

*How can I forget you?
Should I put an effort to try and forget you?
will we ever be able to go back to what we had?
Last words which made us both at a loss for words.

When I would tell you that I loved you
You would stop, and my heart would feel like it was exploding.
I have stopped and.
I’m simply waiting for your next words.

*Repeat
Words that hurts no matter what
Words of Goodbye.

If only time could stop.
If only we could erase.
If only we could go back in time,
To the day when we first met.

*Repeat
My words are frozen, tears keep flowing, words which I don’t want to believe.

*Repeat
Even when I dream, I don’t want to believe those words. Because I love you.