Chapter 28

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

 

After talking YG, the girls walked out of the board room. CL held on to Dara while Minzy pulled Bom. Bom quickly fled to another room when she felt her phone vibrating. She hugged Dara who looked like she had seen a ghost before she answered the call.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Noona mianheyo." Kyuhyun stated as soon he realized that Bom has answered the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I'm worried more about Dara. She is really affected about it." Bom retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "I'll call her right after our conversation. I am so stupid for not noticing about the people around us. But what should we say later? They would be suspicious if our statements don't match." Kyuhyun retorted sounding worried. Bom can hear the worry and stress in his voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the conversation he had with Bom ended, Kyuhyun tried calling Dara but she won't answer his calls. Kyuhyun went to his door but it suddenly opened with Sungmin on the other side holding a bottle of wine and two wine glasses. Sungmin knows just what Kyuhyun needs and the two remained in the room. Kyuhyun sat on his bed while Sungmin sat on a rotating chair beside it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Are you okay?" Sungmin asked as he poured wine on the two glasses he placed on the table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "What are you doing?" You don't drink right?" Kyuhyun asked looking at Sungmin suspiciously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "You look so funny right now. Ever since the accident and Hangeng hyung's departure from our group, this is the first time I've ever seen the evil maknae so vulnerable. I guess you must be really in love. I'm jealous." Sungmin teased and laughed at Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun just hugged Sungmin causing the spillage of his favorite wine. Sungmin stopped what he was doing and hugged Kyuhyun back. He really is not used to seeing the maknae so distressed about something especially a girl. This was the first time that he acted like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Are you really in love with Bom noona?" Sungmin asked Kyuhyun who didn't answer his question but remained in his position.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Then it is not Bom noona I guess." Sungmin retorted and chuckled. He gently Kyuhyun's back and head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun released Sungmin and looked at him with a shock expression. Sungmin just smiled at him and handed him the glass of wine he poured for the maknae. Sungmin took his own glasses with wine and gulped it down slowly gesturing Kyuhyun to do the same.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Either way, I will be very happy if ever you will date some one. It can be Bom or another noona or even a dongsaeng but just remember to choose someone you know that will make you happy." Sungmin stated and drank the remaining contents of his bottle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two of them look at direction when some one knocked on it. Sungmin answered for Kyuhyun and saw their hyungs enter the room. Siwon, Donghae and Eunhyuk entered in a single file.

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Are you okay?" Siwon asked Kyuhyun and hugged the maknae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "I'm fine just a little distressed." Kyuhyun replied and welcomed his hyung's hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Don't worry about it too much. If it is not true, I don’t 2NE1 or YG will turn it into a big issue." Eunhyuk advised the maknae and smiled. He tapped Kyuhyun's shoulder twice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Learn from him. He is the one with the most scandal in Super Junior, next to Heechul-hyung of course." Donghae teased which made Kyuhyun and Sungmin smile a little.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "So what do you plan to say later?" Siwon asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "The truth." Kyuhyun retorted and the others looked at him worried but they all just hugged them and Leeteuk entered the room then told Kyuhyun to prepare already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun took a bath and quickly changed into fresh casual clothes. He wore a black T-shirt and black sneakers with a white base ball cap. His hyungs all waited for him and watched the youngest one to get scolded. Leeteuk was also scolded by their manager but asked if Kyuhyun could bring another member with him. Leeteuk saw his need of support. The manager allowed them to bring one more member and Kyuhyun chose Sungmin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "It's alright, we'll pray for you!" Siwon cheered and hugged Kyuhyun again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Yah! Choi Siwon-ssi it not like our Kyuhyun is sick or something!" Heechul remarked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Still he needs prayers!" Siwon retorted and hugged Heechul too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Just remain calm okay?" Eunhyuk advised.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "We'll all be cheering for you! Bring a noona back here and win her heart!" Donghae stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Go home straight and I'll cook you something delicious!" Ryeowook assured their maknae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "We will play Star Craft later. Looks like you need some tough game." Shindong commented.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "I'll practice and defeat you later!" Yesung stated with angst and showed Kyuhyun his laptop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "WHY ARE YOU ALL BEING LIKE THIS? Leeteuk asked surprised by what s are saying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "What?" Heechul asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "We're just going to the YG building. It's not like he is not coming back or he's going to the army." Leeteuk replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "Let us have our fun Lee-dah!!!" Heechul retorted in his crazy English accent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "You must be jealous hyung!" Eunhyuk commented making every one laugh even Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            "I just hope that when I go to the army you would be this supportive too. Let's go!" Leeteuk said and just laughed then smiled at Kyuhyun as he tapped the maknae's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The car ride to YG building is extremely quiet. Kyuhyun kept sending text messages to Dara until she replied to one of his messages.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Noona, I'm sorry about what happened. Bom noona and I, there is nothing going on between us. We are going there right now to settle things with your company. Don't worry I'll clear everything to our managers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara read his message not knowing what to do. She played with her phone before she could even think of an answer to give him. She looked at her phone for a while and then she saw Bom eating her corn but with a worried expression on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't think that you cheated on me with Bom but can you explain to me what happened?

 

 

 

 

 

Dara replied to Kyuhyun and caused Kyuhyun to be more worried. He has a lot of things in his min right now. Reading her message made Kyuhyun unable to think of a reply to give her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Will he tell everyone about his relationship with Dara?

 

 

Or will he just say that he and Bom are dating?

 

 

How will he tell Dara that Bom already know about their secret?

 

 

What will he do when the people around them won't believe him?

 

 

What can he do to make the pain lesser for the person that he loves?