Chapter 54

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

Hello friends!!! ;D

Yesterday was Mochi's Birthday ;D

Henry Lau age is 22 years (October 11, 1989)

 

 

As much as I really wanted to update yesterday, because it is his birthday. I was too busy to write the story I have in mind. ;((

 

i really love HENRY LAU ;D he is super nice ;D and according to the fans that actually saw the Super junior in real life, by concerts and stuff. HENRY they say, is the NICEST and FRIENDLIEST among the members ;D

 

through his tweets I can really see that he loves us strings ;D

so i'll just post some trivia's about him.

 

 

❤HENRY

 

85. Henry’s mom is Taiwanese while his dad is a Teochew who grew up in Hong Kong.

86. Henry doesn’t have a specific ideal girl that’s why in every interview, it changes.

87. Sungmin once mentioned in Sukira that he taught Henry how to cook rice.

88. Henry studied Contemporary Writing and Production in Berklee College of Music.

89. Henry featured as a rapper for Jino & Jonghyun’s duet song called “Don’t Lie” and Zhang Li Yin’s song “愛我 (Love Me)”.

90. Henry’s solo song “表白 (Off My Mind” was originally for Super Junior’s 4th album but SM said that it fits his image more so they released it as his solo track for SJM’s 2nd Mini Album.

91. Henry can play the violin, piano, drums and guitar.

92. Henry loves Thailand’s “lynchee” (lynchee is lynchee in Thai).

93. Henry called Lee Soo Man “Mr. Lee” when he first met him.

94. Henry made his twitter account while in the Philippines after SS2 in Manila.

95. Henry said that he can not take a bath for a day, a week or even a year but he can’t last a day without brushing his teeth.

96. Henry is close to f(x)’s Amber and he once mentioned that they always go out together.

 

 

I AM SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND FINAL EXAMS :((

I HAVE SO MANY PAPERS DUE THIS WEEK and I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED A SINGLE ONE!!

I ALSO HAVE PPT PRESENTATIONS LATER :(

 

 

I REALLY NEED TO STUDY, or else I HAVE TO SAY GOOD BYE TO PSYCHOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((

huhuhuhu.. ;(

 

 

mini chapter:

 

Henry wanted to annoy Dasom and get his renvenge on her so he sat beside her and looked at her as she ate her meal. The overly excited girl cause by the amount of caffeine she drunk smiled at the guy bedside her. She ignored Changmin and just focused on the man beside her. Henry looked surprised but he is determined to get his revenge. 

 

Dasom stood up to buy a bottle of water. She already has too much caffeine she thought. While the girl was gone, With an evil smile on his face, Henry took advantage and opened a lot of brown sugar in one go and dumped them all in he coffee. She returned to her seat and drank down her coffee. Dasom tried her best to hide the sour expression she has because she knows that someone tried to do this to her. INTTENTIONAL she thought and looked at HENRY who was has the sweetest smile and took her gelato. 

 

DASOM faced HENRY and he turned to face her too. With the remaining contents of coffee in , SHE SPRAYED IT ON HENRY causing everyone to look at them SHOCKED and surprised. She looked at him with a satisfied expression and giggled that turned into laughter when she saw Henry's sweet mochi face turn into a wrinkled bitter cucumber. The Super Junior members got so surprised that they also laughed. Bom was speechless and just covered to avoid any sound from coming out.

 

Dasom laughed her heart out and teased henry more. Henry took the bottle of water she was holding and took a gulped down. 

 

 

"Oh no HENRY! NO YOU WON'T! YOU WON'T DO IT RIGHT?!!!!---" Dasom squealed but before she could say anything more the maknae already did the deal and left her with this ^-^ as she just sighed and turned to Changmin who laughed at her current state. She glared at  him through her soaked hair. 

 

 

"That's what you get for being so mean! Here i thought that we could be friends because we were both foreigners. But screw that!" Henry cried and gave hsi hyungs hi-5.

 

Dasom took the bottle from him and poured the remaining contents of it on his head and just laughed.

 

 

 

"I HATE YOU HENRY LAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed at him