Chapter 55

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Dara and Kyuhyun took the opportunity to talk each other. Dara wanted to go home already but Kyuhyun kept throwing a tantrum at her. He would either throw pillows at her or pull her apple hair. Dara threatened him about breaking up so Kyuhyun had no other choice but to lie down on his bed and behave like a cute obedient child. Dara with a  satisfied grin, sat on the chair beside his bed and toyed with his hair. Kyuhyun just naturally closed his eyes and allowed his noona to enjoy the moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If being sick means staying like this with you, then I wouldn't mind spendin the rest of my life here with you.. But of course a little star craft and bonding the sun wouldn't hurt as well. As long as I'm with you, everythings alright." Kyuhyun stated and pulled Dara's free hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"aigoo~~ the baby kyu is acting up again." Dara squealed and pulled his hand and bit his the back of his palm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ouch!!!" Kyuhyun cried in pain and shook his hand. Dara just watched his hubby squibble in pain and enjoyed every moment of it. Kyuhyun pouted at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I just peed." Kyuhyun said coldly. Dara who was partying and enjoying the moment stopped and her jaw dropped. A smile curved in Kyuhyun's lips and he pinched Dara's face. Dara pouted and punched his stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"patient here!!" Kyuhyun cried in pain. Not because of the impact but because her hand is pointy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"promise me that you'll eat more, okay?" kyuhyun said and tapped Dara's head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't touch me!" Dara squealed and cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why?!" Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You just peed!!" Dara retorted and pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun snickered and just kissed her cheeks. He just watched her react, her smooth, soft, fair skin become crimsoned. "You are just too sweet for words, too cute for gestures and too adorable to let go." Kyuhyun said and hugged his Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know what? Before I met you, my life is black and white but when you my sweet sun shine came to my life, everything became colored. More than being colored, it became High Definition." Kyuhyun added. Dara chuckled at how cheesy Kyuhyun was but she just looked up and kissed him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"As much as I want to stay with you every stolen time that we have the more I want to pull away. I am scared that being apart from you might kill me. Dara died, cause loneliness, source missing kyuhyun. Everything you do, it may be naughty or nice. Everything, I might cry, I might laugh, they all keep me coming back to. You're the sweetest drug I've ever tasted." Dara retorted and cried then buried her chest on Kyuhyun's chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you." Kyuhyun just hushed her and replied. He made her release all of her stress until she cried and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With the limited movements he could possibly make, Kyuhyun made Dara sleep on the bed. A nurse entered and helped him set her on the couch. After the nurse left, Kyuhyun took his IV and sat  on the floor. He sung her "Seven years of love". Dara tried to open her lazy eyes but she was not successful. She just smiled at her Kyuhyun and pulled his long neck and planted a kiss and on his lips and dozed off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun's eyes opened wide and it took him a while to recover. He opened his hand into a fan and covered his mouth. He blushed madly and stomped quietly beside her. He just watched his darling sleep on his side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"jagiya~~saranghaeyo.." Dara said with her eyes closed and traced Kyuhyun's lips. Kyuhyun froze in his place and smiled at her too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"yeobo-yah~ saranghaeyo~~" Kyuhyun replied and touched Dara's hand. He kept their hands intertwined and allowed the moon's light touch his lover's pale face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A hospital staff came to Kyuhyun's room carrying a bouquet of red roses and a pink box with a black ribbon. The staff just handed it to him. Before he could say anything, man left and Kyuhyun opened the box.

 

 

 

Inside the box, was a bottle of his favorite wine and his childhood photo. In the picture, he was wearing a summer kimono while holding a goldfish in one hand and a caramelized apple on the other. There was a girl with him in the picture but her face was covered with a smiley.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun read the caption below the picture and it says,

"Cheers for our reunion. Do you remember? This is the first time we went to a festival together. The first time I actually talked to you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom who is now just wearing her robe looked at the scenery that welcomed her in her room. With a glass of wine in her hand, she approached the glass and looked at the city below her.

 

 

"I'll make you remember me... Cheers.." she stated and gulped her wine in one go.