Chapter 5

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

Kyuhyun tried calling Dara’s phone for which seemed like a million times already. She was still afraid of answering thinking that it might still be somebody else and her Kyuhyun. After changing her clothes, CL entered Dara’s room and checked on her unnie.

 

                “What’s the matter? You look pale all of a sudden unnie.” The younger member asked.

 

                “Nothing, I’m fine.” Dara retorted as she faked a smile and tried to hide her fear and confusion as to what she should do.

 

Cl noticed that Dara’s phone is blinking and vibrating on her bed. She knows how much Dara hates being ignored whenever she texts or calls so CL knows that her unnie doesn’t like doing it to other people as well so she asked her why she is not answering her phone.

 

                “Just let it be. It will stop soon.” Dara replied and pushed CL in front of the mirror.

 

                “I think that the apple hairdo won’t be fit for your image today.” CL stated.

 

                “What do you plan to do?” Dara asked trying to exert fake enthusiasm in her voice.

 

                “You will wear a wig for today.” CL said as she made her unnie sit on the chair in front of the big vanity mirror and then she started fixing her unnie’s hair.

 

After fixing Dara’s hair, CL also applied make-up on Dara. She used on a little eyeliner on her unnie’s eyes just to make it bigger, a simple bush on the cheeks and sweet pink lipstick plus a little bit more tint to make her lips fuller. CL smiled at the sight of her finished subject and Dara admired how young and pretty she looked.

 

                “Thanks chae rin!” Dara sang as she hugged CL.

CL again saw the phone blinking and kept her eyes on it.

 

                “I think that its better you answer that phone already or do you want me to do it?” the leader of their group offered.

 

                “I’ll answer it already.” Dara replied as she took the vibrating phone and watched CL leave her room.

 

As she was about to answer the phone the call ended. She saw that she had over fifty messages from one sender and it was Kyuhyun. She opened one it says this. It was sent at around 6:30

 

                Noona, please answer my call. I’m sorry about what happened. It was Sungmin hyung who answered your call. I’m here waiting outside of your dorm.

 

Dara couldn’t believe what she read. She looked at her clock and it says 7:45 pm. She immediately opened the blinds of her window and saw a guy standing in front of their dorm under a street light with a bike beside him wearing a blue base ball cap who is looking at her window. He recognized the guy and she knew it was Kyuhyun. She almost cried for feeling guilty about making him wait outside on the streets like that.

 

I’m such an idiot! What did he do to deserve that! She thought as she rushed outside.

 

The other 2NE1 members were stun to see her running towards the door wearing those killer heels. She took a beanie and a coat which were hung near their door’s entrance and left the dorm running towards where Kyuhyun was. Kyuhyun ran towards her when he saw her coming out of their building.

 

                “What are you doing here?” Dara asked Kyuhyun as she touched his face.

 

                “I came here worried that you might be afraid about what happened since you are not answering my phone.” He replied as he touched her hands.

 

                “Let’s talk somewhere private.” Dara said.

 

Dara left the bicycle that Kyuhyun used under the guard’s care. He hopped inside her car as she drove away from their dorm and towards the direction of the Han River.  When Dara found a spot where there are no people she parked the car and looked at Kyuhyun who fell asleep.

 

                “Aigoo~~ you got tired waiting for me. I’m sorry for not picking up your calls. I was afraid that it might be someone else again and he might recognize me and I don’t want that. I’m sorry baby..” Dara said as she slightly touched the face of her sleeping angel.

 

Her cold touch made him cringe. Slowly he opened his eyes and he saw her watching him closely. He crashed her lips into hers and held her chin which made her come closer to him. He hates making her feel scared and unsecured like that. Dara let out a teardrop in admittance that she was really scared about what happened earlier. Kyuhyun pulled her into a hug and he gently her back making her feel calm beside him again.

 

                “I’m sorry about what happened. It was my negligence that caused that little accident. I hope that you will forgive me. I will be a whole lot careful next time noona.” He said and he again gently pecked at Dara’s lips.

 

                “No it was my fault. I should have tried texting first before I called. I’m sorry for making you wait outside on the streets like that. Someone could have noticed you.” She said as she buried her head on Kyuhyun’s neck.

 

                “Anything for my lovely noona, I don’t mind waiting for eternity just to be with you.” He retorted as he her hair gently.

 

                “You look very pretty tonight. Where are you going?” he commented and asked as he tried to divert the subject.

 

                “That was the reason I called you, the girls and I are going to the club and I wanted to ask if you want to come along but then someone else answered the phone…” Dara replied and then she trailed off.

 

Kyuhyun cupped Dara’s chin making her face him. Dara felt scared but she trusts him. She looked inside his eyes and saw how happy he was.

 

                “Are you going to introduce me to them already?” Kyuhyun asked which took Dara by surprise.

 

Dara removed his hand from her chin and he took that as a “No” to his question. She looked at his eyes again and saw the opposite of the brightness his eyes had earlier ago. She didn’t know what to say so she just kept quiet and waited for him to speak again.

 

                “Don’t worry, I’m fine. I mean I can’t force you if you’re not ready yet.” He said as he plastered as half-hearted smile on his face.

 

She knew that he was not happy about it. She really loves him but she is afraid that the world they are in won’t accept them. She erased those thoughts off her mind and wrapped his neck and kissed him. Kyuhyun was taken aback because of what she did because this was the first time she ever did that. Dara just kept her eyes close not wanting to see his face for she might get extremely shy. Kyuhyun allowed her to kiss him and he realized how much he really wants her. His hands started moving around her body and felt that his noona got surprised so he stopped and released her from their kiss.

 

                “I’m sorry” he said as he fixed her hair and looked at her almond shaped brown eyes.

 

                “It is okay.” Dara said as she avoided his eyes.

 

                “I promised you that I will wait right? So I should stop here. I’m sorry if ever I made you feel uncomfortable.” He replied as he played with her hands.

 

                “I love you Kyuhyun I want you to always remember that.” Dara stated as she intertwined their fingers and anticipated a kiss from Kyuhyun which he gave her willingly.

 

                “Me too. I love you noona. I love you Sandara.” He gently whispered to her ears after he broke off from their kiss.

 

 

 

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s official!

I fail at ty scenes.. hahaha LOL..

Although I want to make them more touchy and lovey-dovey than this I don’t know how to write about it. ;(

I want their encounters to be sweet and not to smexxxy..

But just looking at Kyuhyun can actually make a fan girl feel hot right?

I’m  sorry if you find the update lame. ;(

I’m bombarded with PHIL HIS papers and FILIPINO quizzes and stuff. ;(

Thanks for reading you,

 supersujuholic