Chapter 18

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

Dara stopped her tears from falling more so she just hugged Bom who came to her rescue. CL watched her unnie cry and hugged her as well. The two of them didn't know what happened but they know that Dara is not in the condition to talk about it. Bom also knows that Dara needs to talk to Kyuhyun and sort things out between them.

 

 

 

 

                "Bom and CL I need to go somewhere so stay here for a while. I won't be staying at the dorm tonight because I want to go home." Dara stated as she took her things and dashed out to the door but CL stopped her.

 

 

 

 

                "Let us come with you. We can talk about this." CL offered but then Bom held her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

                "It's alright. I'm fine. There is nothing to talk about. I just got a little surprise but if ever you see Jiyong please tell him that I'm not mad at him or anything but he should be less protective next time." Dara stated and hugged CL again.

 

 

 

                "We will let you go. Just call us or text us when you need anything okay?!" Bom retorted.

 

 

 

                "You have to do your promise to me! I'll know if you didn't do it." Dara retorted to Bom suddenly chuckled.

 

 

 

 

                "I'll do it, I promise." replied and placed her arm on CL's shoulder.

 

 

 

Dara dashed out of the room and saw Super Junior members. She stopped to talk to one of them. Even though they might notice, finding Kyuhyun is more important now.

 

 

 

                "Do you know where Kyuhyun is?" she asked Siwon who was talking to Minho.

 

 

 

                "Oh Noona!" Minho greeted surprised that she was there. She bowed to him as well.

 

 

 

                "I don't where he is. I'm sorry. Why are you looking for him?" he asked her.

 

 

 

                "Oh nothing. Just have to thank him for bringing you guys here tonight before I go." she retorted and went to the door.

 

 

 

To her surprise her car was already waiting for her outside. She didn't know that Bom already called her manager to bring her car here which helped her search for Kyuhyun who she thought couldn't be far away if he traveled by foot.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, CL and Bom remained at the bar contemplating whether they should go home already or what. CL showed signs that she really wants to go already but Bom has a promise to fulfill for Dara. So they decided to fulfill it first before they go. Bom allowed CL to sit with Sooyoung and Minho while she roams around searching for a certain person.

 

 

 

                "Oppa!" she cried when she saw him standing near the exit watching her.

 

 

 

                "Oh Bom-ssi!" he cried back and quickly ran to her.

 

 

 

                "Would you like to dance with me?" Bom asked the guy which was really surprised with what he heard.

 

 

                "Yes, Of course, I'd love to!" the guy retorted almost immediately that he almost cried for Joy.

 

 

  

                "Let's go." Bom said and then she pulled the guy to the dance floor and then the song suddenly turned to Yesung's song "It has to be you".

 

 

 

 

The people who noticed the guy dancing with Bom all laughed. They started laughing at him, teasing him behind his back but obviously they are only happy for him.

 

 

 

                "Aigoo... He must be so happy right now!" Ryeowook squealed with his palmed closed like a girl who saw his crush walking passed her.

 

 

 

                "That dorky grandpa will finally be able to sleep with good dreams." Sungmin cried laughing in agreement with Ryeowook.

 

 

 

                "I guess he defeated the Milky White Skin, Kim Heechul!" Zhoumi said laughing which caused Heechul to take his collar but then he let the Chinese man go laughing.

 

 

 

                "He scored one goal this time! He seemed to like her a lot." Henry commented.

 

 

 

                 "But I'm still better looking than him!" Heechul cried and did an aegyo.

 

 

               

                "Still it's Yesung hyung who is dancing with Bom noona." Eunhyuk teased which made Heechul throw peanuts in him in return.

 

 

 

 

                "And the DJ just had to play his song while they were dancing. Aigoo... I envy him." Donghae stated and then he let out a sigh.

 

 

 

 

                "Why?" Leeteuk asked who joined them after seeing Yesung on the dance floor.

 

 

 

 

                "Because I didn't even get to dance with Dara noona!" Donghae replied which made CL look at him.

 

 

                "Sorry." he replied.

 

 

 

 

                "Me too!" Ryeowook, Sungmin, Zhoumi and Eunhyuk said in unison which made CL laugh at them.

 

               

 

 

                "I'm fine with CL-ssi! She's a great dancer." Henry said and CL just laughed.

 

 

               

 

                “aigoo~~~ our baby is growing up!!!” Leeteuk and Heechul cried in the same time acting like a mother and hugged each other and kissed each other’s cheeks and faked their tears again.

 

 

 

Yesung hands were shaking and Bom felt it which made her feel flattered. On the hand, the guy with him is contemplating whether he really likes or he is telling himself that he likes her. Admiring her doll like features the more he gets captured under her spell. He kept looking on her face and would look away once she notices him.

 

 

 

 

                "I'm sorry about what happened earlier. Dara told me about it." Bom stated.

 

 

 

 

                "I'm alright. It kinda hurts a little here though." Yesung responded pointing to his chest where his heart is which made Bom chuckle at how cute and dorky he is.

 

 

 

 

                "Is there something wrong with my face?" Bom asked Yesung.

 

 

 

 

                "No there is nothing wrong with it, I actually find it very beautiful." He shyly said.

 

 

 

 

                "Oh thank you." Bom shyly responded as well and looked at cluster of people who seemed to be talking about them then she noticed Yesung humming the song.

 

 

 

 

                "Is this your song?" Bom asked which made Yesung laugh surprised by her inquiry.

 

 

 

 

                "Yeah. I sang the song and it is a part of an OST for Cinderella's Stepsister." he retorted and looked at the DJ who was watching them.

 

 

 

 

                "I want to hear it live! Sample! Sample! Sample!" Bom cheered while Yesung laughed surprised by her childish antics.

 

 

 

 

Yesung looked at Bom's eyes and sang the song. Bom couldn't help but blush by how amazing his voice was. They continued to dance along with the music. Yesung felt really happy about it. It was as if the time stopped for him and for her.

 

 

 

 

                "Now where is that hyung going?" asked Siwon pointing at Heechul who suddenly stood up and went to the DJ and then outside of the bar.

 

 

 

 

                "I guess he will request a song." Shindong retorted.

 

 

 

 

                "This will be a fun competition. Heechul vs. Yesung." Leeteuk stated.

 

 

 

 

                "What about our unwritten agreement of not liking the same person?" Eunhyuk asked their leader.

 

 

 

 

                "Look at you guys, you all wanted to dance with one person. Is that sticking to your deal? Even Siwon here, I bet he also wants to dance with Dara-ssi." Leeteuk replied and then he sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

                Siwon landed his index finger on his lips hissing their leader off.  "Keep quiet hyung! Sooyoung might hear you!" Siwon said and then he winked and smiled.

 

 

 

 

All of the members just sighed at him and created noise. CL just ignored them and kept her eyes on Bom and Yesung. She noticed Heechul returning back to the DJ's side of the dance floor with something on his hand and he looks like he is panting hard. The song ended and then it shifted to Super Junior's No other and then the spot light all turned towards his direction. The red lights all turned into sapphire blue ones which gave the room a calm serene atmosphere. With a flower on right hand and a corn on wrapped nicely with a ribbon on the other, Heechul approached Yesung and Bom.

 

 

 

 

                "May I take this dance?" Heechul asked Bom and handed her the flower on his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

                "Stay away! Chu~~~ Stay away from us! shu~~~~" Yesung squealed as he turns towards Heechul's direction blocking him from Bom's sight which made the goddess of the night laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

                "Yah!! Ahjussi! It's my turn to dance with her already. Just find another senior citizen to dance with!" Heechul teased Yesung and then gave Bom his corn.

 

 

 

 

Bom just laughed and accepted the corn and thanked Yesung then danced with Heechul. Yesung  who just got devastated… again… returned to their seats which brought laughter to his team mates.

 

 

 

 

                "Are you okay hyung?" asked Ryeowook as he made the guy sit beside him.

 

 

 

 

                "I'm fine. At least I was able to show her my skills." Yesung retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

                "Heechul hyung is amazing. He learned that Bom unnie likes corn." CL stated and then she laughed.

 

  

 

 

 

                "He must have Googled it." Donghae retorted laughing.

 

 

 

 

                "How much does she like it?" Yesung asked CL as he turned to face her really wanting to know that information.

 

 

 

 

                "She loves it so much that she would sometimes sneak out just to eat her corn during the times she was not allowed to eat corn." CL told Yesung giggling.

 

 

 

 

 

                "I guess I lost already. Or should I but one now?" Yesung retorted and sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

                “aish~~~~~~~~~~” all of s coed.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Try a different tactic!” Eunhyuk .

 

                "Then you don't deserve her. If you really like her you wouldn't back down that easily." CL coldly stated which surprised Yesung but he knew that the girl is right.

 

 

 

 

Yesung kept quiet for a while and thought about what CL said and agreed that she was right. He doesn't have the right to say that he likes Bom if he would back down that easily.

 

 

 

 

Heechul brought Bom closer to where his friends were to tease Yesung more. Bom just kept quiet as she danced with Heechul who has a mischievous smile plastered across his face. She just looked at her corn wrapped with pink and black ribbon and then she chuckled. She didn't expect to get something like this tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

                "How did you know that I like corns?" Bom suddenly asked unable to hide her curiosity.

 

 

 

 

 

                "I just know it. I saw it in your eyes. It told me how much you wanted to eat corn right now." Heechul retorted which made Bom stop and glare at him.

 

 

 

 

                "Okay baby! Calm down! Don't get me wrong!" said in his good English the first few words that consisted 90% of his first English vocabulary which made Bom laugh and the others who heard it as well.

 

 

 

 

                "Then tell me so I won't get you wrong! And oy! I'm not your baby!" Bom retorted laughing at her new friend.

 

 

 

 

                "You want an honest answer?" Heechul asked and Bom just nodded then smiled.

 

 

 

 

                "I googled it. I even saw pictures of you eating your corn with swollen cheeks." Heechul teased Bom and then he pulled her back to the other side of the crowd where no one could see them.

 

 

 

 

                "Why are we here?" Bom asked but received no answer from Heechul.

 

 

 

 

The song ended and it switched to 2NE1's "It hurts" then Heechul made Bom lean her head on his shoulders. He just kept her there and hugged her tight.

 

 

 

 

                "You must be tired. Rest for a while." Heechul stated in a manner very different from the side Bom had seen earlier.

 

 

 

 

                "But I'm fine!" she retorted and tried to struggle but even though he possess a skinny body he still over powered her.

 

 

 

 

She kept struggling but Heechul just kept quiet and soon her body betrayed her. Heechul realized that she calmed down already and rested her head on his shoulder and then he released her from his hug but allowed her to remain like that.

 

 

 

 

The song ended and it turned to Super Junior M's Blue Tomorrow and then the members who didn't have partners paired themselves and went to the dance floor. Donghae and Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Ryeowook, Zhoumi and Siwon, and then Leeteuk and Yesung danced with each other. They all tried disturbing the HeeBom couple but they all failed and just brought smiles and laughter to Bom that really enjoyed their company.

 

 

 

 

 

The song switched to "Minah/Bonamana" which made the people rush into the dance floor. Bom was almost half sleep so her body tumbled and fell but Heechul caught her just in time and covered her from the people who rushed to the dance floor. Even the SuJu members changed their aura and became charismatic idols again. They started dancing with their own choreography again.

 

 

 

Heechul helped Bom to stand up but he can see that she was still half dizzy must be because of the alcohol she drunk so he just carried her to where CL was which surprised her. The people made a pathway for them to pass.

 

 

 

 

                "Now I know why your trainer doesn't allow you to eat your corn!" Heechul commented and then he laughed.

 

 

 

 

                "Yah!!!!! I'm not heavy! You're just skinny! And don't nag me about my corn. Hul!..." Bom retorted and held onto him.

 

 

 

 

                "I've been waiting to hear that from you!" Heechul stated.

 

 

 

 

                "To hear what?" Bom asked.

 

 

 

 

                "Park Bom's signature line and there's another one right?" Heechul retorted.

 

 

 

 

                "Don't touch my corn!" Bom stated and laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

                "I guess you really googled a lot of things about me huh?" she asked him.

 

 

 

 

                "I even followed you on Twitter already! So be more active" Heechul nagged and placed her beside CL and pulled Sooyoung and Minho to the dance floor and winked at her. 

 

 

for the Rock A bye Baby song,

it is actually a part of the American history meaning that I meant. ;D

the song said to be meant about the king falling down from his place in the palace.

the people used the song as a way to describe how would do something to the King.

 

Bonamana/Mina-Super Junior

English translation

ddanddaranddan ddanddaranddan ddanddaranddan ddadaddarabba
ddanddaranddan ddanddaranddan ddanddaranddan ddadaddarabba

[SIWON] Would you know or not, know or not, such a beautiful person
Even if people say I’m crazy, I still like you beautiful person

[HEECHUL] Someone spread the word my baby, to my baby that I’m here
Waiting for you (Baby, you turn it up now)

[KYUHYUN] You say something anything beautiful person
If I have your heart, then I’m a life’s winner
[YESUNG] The reason for this world, reason for this world, follows a brave guy like me

[RYEOWOOK] There’s a saying that if you try 10 times, it works* EuSseuk EuSseuk EuSseuk**
[SUNGMIN] She’s a strong opponent, it doesn’t work pout pout pout pout***
[RYEOWOOK] What should I do, what should I do, she’s my only interest girl girl

[ALL] Bounce to you, Bounce to you
My heart is beating so fast that it can’t be caught by you
Break it down to you, Down to you
If my heart can’t have you, then it’ll stop (Look at me)

[ALL] Would she look, would she look, would she look, at a man like me
Even if I turn back like I haven’t seen her, haven’t seen her, haven’t seen her
No matter where you look, where you look, where you look, there’s no one like me
For sure, for sure, for sure (Baby, you turn it up now)

[DONGHAE] What should I buy, buy, buy, buy, a present for you
Oh I’m going crazy just by think of how you’ll be happy
[KYUHYUN] Listen girl! [DONGHAE] I like you [KYUHYUN] Baby girl! [YESUNG] I love you
[KYUHYUN] I am the man for you, [YESUNG] please listen to my confession for you

[RYEOWOOK] Stop torturing my mind, please nod, nod, nod
[SUNGMIN] With this effort I can save a country praise-worthy, praise-worthy, praise-worthy
[RYEOWOOK] What am I supposed to do supposed to do, she’s my everything girl girl

[ALL] Bounce to you, Bounce to you
My heart is beating so fast that it can’t be caught by you
Break it down to you, Down to you
If my heart can’t have you, then it’ll stop (Look at me)

[ALL] Would she look, would she look, would she look, at a man like me
Even if I turn back like I haven’t seen her, haven’t seen her, haven’t seen her
No matter where you look, where you look, where you look, there’s no one like me
For sure, for sure, for sure there’s no one like me

[LEETEUK] I’ll finally go crazy, I’ll explode
[HEECHUL[I can't take it anymore, her playing games with me
[EUNHYUK] Oh I’ll really go crazy please someone stop her
No one told me it was going to be this hard

[RYEOWOOK] (It’s) True, true my feelings have nowhere to go to
You know that I’ve suited everything for you
[KYUHYUN] How to keep loving you?
I’ll be really good please don’t let me rot like this

[YESUNG] Waiting for you beautiful person! [SHINDONG] Hope you’ll step to me, step to me
[YESUNG] I love you beautiful person! [SHINDONG] Bring it, sign to me, sign to me
[SHINDONG] HaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHa [RYEOWOOK&KYUHYUN] Looks like she was ready to look at me

[ALL] Bounce to you, Bounce to you
My heart is beating so fast that it can’t be caught by you
Break it down to you, Down to you
If my heart can’t have you, then it’ll stop (Look at me)

[ALL] Would she look, would she look, would she look, at a man like me
Even if I turn back like I haven’t seen her, haven’t seen her, haven’t seen her
No matter where you look, where you look, where you look, there’s no one like me
For sure, for sure, for sure there’s no one like me

* there’s Korean saying that says “if you try 10 times, (anything) works’
** 으쓱으쓱 is raising shoulders
*** ì‚죽ì‚죽 = pouting ^^

CREDITS
Original lyric: Daum
Romanization: Chrissy + Tjoenit @
TwELFs.com
English translation: Chrissy @ TwELFs.com

IT HURTS-2NE1

[CL] You wear the shoes I gave you and walk along the streets with her
As if it were nothing, you kiss her
You spray the cologne I gave you and embrace her
You'll probably repeat those promises you made to me with her

[Minzy] It seems that we're already too late
Has our love already ended
Please at least say anything to me
We truly loved each other, can't turn back?

[Dara] I'm the only one hurting tonight

[Bom] Have you changed?
Am I no longer in your heart now?
When I, I think about you
It hurts, hurts, hurts so much

[Minzy] You look at my tears as if it were nothing
You continue to talk calmly again
[CL] You told me cruely that you couldn't deny
That you had absolutely no attachments or regrets

[Bom] Are we already too late? Is our love over?
Even if it's a lie, please tell me it isn't so
I can do better now, though we can't meet again

[Dara] I'm the only one in pain tonight

[CL] Have you changed?
Am I no longer in your heart now?
When I, I think about you
It hurts, hurts, hurts so much

[Minzy] You're no longer your old self
[CL] Because the you I loved
And the you now are so different
[Dara] Are you that shocked?
I just stood and cried
Watching you become further away
[Bom] No way, I can't recognize
You're not mine anymore

[Dara] Did you have to change?
Can't you come back?
Did you really have to change?
Can't you come back?

Did you have to change?
Can't you come back?
Why did you have to change?
Can't you keep loving me?

[Bom] Oh, is this the end?
Am I no longer in your heart now?
When I, I think about you
[Minzy] It hurts, hurts, hurts so much

[Minzy] It hurts, it hurts
[CL] It hurts, it hurts


CREDITS
Source: Daum
Translated & Romanized by kimchi hana @ YGLadies.com
DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT