EDSA Station :) choo~ choo~ train~ train~

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

After a whole day of shopping, Dara and her brother stopped by Starbucks to grab cold drinks and give their legs a rest. The huge globe of SM Mall of Asia called their eyes' attention. Cheondoong took out his phone and its camera.

 

''Noona I'll take a photo of you. First time natin pumunta dito sa MOA!! (Its our first time to go here in Mall of Asia/MOA)'' Cheondoong stated and scooted closer to his noona then pulled her by the shoulder closer to him.

 

''Do not...'' Dara paused and smiled for the camera and continued ''... Upload this until I tell you so.'' Dara ordered her sibling who nodded obediently to her. With that picture, the two went out of the mall and started walking towards the terminals.

 

The two went out and camouflaged to blend in with the locals. They were with their local body guards who dressed casually and acted normally pretending that they were just passers by as well. Dara and Cheondoong went closer to the electronic globe in front of the bus terminal. While waiting for the bus, the siblings sat on the waiting area on the bus stop.

 

''I can't wait to ride the LRT!! (Light Rail Transit)'' Cheondoong whispered to his noona and fixed his plastic rimmed glass-less glasses. He poked his eyes through the holes where the glasses were supposed to be and rubbed his eyes.

 

''Oo nga tagal na natin di umuuwi dito. Nag-iba na nga mga tao dito pati mga lugar. (I agee, its been a while since we last went home or here. The people changed as well as the places.'' Dara retorted and chuckled at her youngest sibling.

 

''Going back to corner where I first saw you, gonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move ...'' Dara and Cheondoong saw on the screen of the globe, Kyuhyun was singing while playing the piano.

 

''How did he find out that I am here?'' Dara asked with asked Cheondoong with a shocked expression.

 

''I don't know!! Maybe this is just for a CF or an adverstisement for his search of you.'' Thunder retorted then Dara dragged him along when she saw the bus that they were supposed to ride on.

 

The siblings even went to the near by church and rode the first station to make sure they were seated. ''He loves you!'' A child said as he approached Dara. The little boy then gave her a pink rose and a huge pink and while lollipop then ran off. Dara and Cheondoong who was seated on the train just blinked as they looked at each other.

 

''Ate!! Mahal ka daw niya!! (Unnie/sister, he said he loves you'' A little girl said as she handed Dara another stem of pink rose and lollipop. Girls and boys from different directions within the train handed her the same ornaments. Her body guards were about to react but the siblings stopped them.

 

''Ay labb you daw sabi nung gwapong binata!'' a towel vendor who was seated Dara told her and smiled happily.

 

Dara snapped her head towards Cheondoong's direction. ''Do you know anything about this?'' Dara asked him angrily and Thunder just shook his head in response. ''What's happening?'' She asked him but he was as clueless as her.

 

''EDSA Station, EDSA Station'' the voice from the speakers of the train said. People started to stand up and so did the Park siblings. Dara just handed the lollipops and the flowers to their body guards. As soon as the doors opened, the Park Siblings squished themselves out of the overly populated station.

A/N: *I think EDSA Sation is the most crowded station here in the PH since it connects two trains from LRT to MRT. :))) from one train 

 

The people who were coming inside the train approached Dara's direction and handed her the two things that the people inside the train gave her, a pink rose and the lollipop. Their messages as well, ''He loves you'', ''Mahal ka niya'', ''I love you daw!'', ''Iniibig ka niya'', ''Sinisinta ka daw niya'', and ''Sagutin mo na siya, kawawa naman eh. (Just say Yes to him already, he looks pitiful already)'' they varied but conveyed the same message.

 

''Mahal Kihtah!!'' a familiar voice said through the speakers of the station. Dara froze in her position as people passed her. She recognized the voice and knew that it was Kyuhyun's. She misses him so much but decided to leave him for good. She felt guilty for the death of her cousin and Changmin, Kyuhyun's best friend.

 

''Ate!! (Unnie/Noona)'' Thunder yelled when he saw someone hug Dara from behind. The body guards were unable to move quick enough to take Dara away from the hooded man behind her.

 

''Noona noona Saranghae!'' The man whispered to Dara and Dara's tears rolled down her face.

 

Thunder approached his sister as soon as the people dispersed and the train left. Dara saw the train passed by and her eyes widened. The train was decorated with her picture and a message saying, ''Dara noona, I miss you. I love you. -Kyuhyun''. Dara started to cry and Kyuhyun removed the hood that was covering his face.

 

Kyuhyun turned Dara to face him, he met her gaze and became teary eyed as well. Dara stared at his face for a long time. She knew that the feeling was mutual but she did not want to admit it.

 

''How can you leave me again when you know how much I suffered when you were gone? I looked for you up and low. In every corner of Korea, I went and sent people to find you.

Anyways, I just want to tell you noona that I love you ...'' Kyuhyun said and handed her a bouquet of flowers. A little beggar girl approached them and made Dara bow down to her reach as she placed the necklace of Sampaguita on the idol's neck.

 

Before Dara was able to respond, Kyuhyun knelt down and took out the sleeve of Dara's clothes that she used before as a bandage on Kyuhyun's injured arm during their first meeting. He wrapped it around Dara's hand and made sure that he tied its last knot securely on her ring fingger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Noona will you marry me?'' Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone who were at the station and heard the proposal squealed. They understood him because he asked her in English. Thunder was unable to move as much as her sister did.

 

Dara's eyes widened as her cheeks redened and tears rolled down her eyes. She couldn't believe that Kyuhyun still wanted to marry her despite how many times she left him. At that moment, all she could see was Kyuhyun and no one else. All she could hear was the beating of her own heart and the noise that he makes. Kyuhyun was so nervous that he could not even met the gaze that Dara's small eyes are trying to connect with his. He turned even more pale than he already is and shook with fear. Both of them experienced the flash backs of their memories together as a happy couple, a sad couple, a bickering couple and other types of couple that they've been in their relationship.

 

''What if I try to run away again during the wedding?'' Dara shakily asked as her voice broke.

 

''Then I'll just have to ask Siwon hyung's men to find you again and carry you to a nearby church so we can get married.'' Kyuhyun cheekily replied and smiled at Dara.

 

''I'm sorry for leaving you like that.''

 

''That's not important now.''

 

Dara pulled Kyuhyun up. She smiled at him and cupped his cheeks pulling him for a kiss which they both enjoyed. With their foreheads still leaning on each other's Dara whispered to him her answer.

 

''I want to marry you Kyuhyun-ah.'' She said as she blushed bright red and kissed him again. Kyuhyun carried her in his joy and twirled her around.

 

''She'll marry me.'' Kyuhyun yelled but no one understood, a girl asked Cheondoong what Kyuhyun meant and told the guard as well.

 

''Papakasal na sila!!! (They will get married!)'' A voice from the speaker was heard and the people in the heavily populated station clapped and cheered for the couple.

 

Whistles and other forms of cheerings was heard, but what surprised the couple are the familiar voices came from behind singing to them congratulations.

 

''The brides maids and best men are here!'' Leeteuk screamed!

 

''Little Park Congratulations!!!'' Bom said and ran towards her double park partner. Heechul kept nudging her from behind, whispering ''Let's get married too.'' while doing his duck face.

 

''Don't ruin the moment'' Bom whispered to him in her angry serious voice and Heechul obeyed like a kitty her making everyone laugh.

 

Everyone was around the KyuDara couple and all Cheondoong do was watch them. ''What about us? When will we be together?'' A female voice asked him from behind. A small smile crept on his face as he turned around and removed the glasses he was wearing.

 

''How about ...'' he looked at his watch and then pointed at the station's watch, turning her to face the same clock. He wrapped his arms around her waist and nestled his chin on her shoulders then whispered ''Now! I missed you Gong Minji. I love you baby girl.'' Thunder whispered and pecked Minzy's cheek who smiled at him.

 

''Yah! We're the ones getting married!!!!'' Dara yelled at her sibling.

 

Everyone laughed. Little did they know that the fans captured every moment of Kyuhyun's proposal. All he knew was that it was being simulatenously shown in the globe in front of the SM Mall of Asia. He ran to one of the fan who were capturing the moment and smiled. He leaned his face close the camera and yelled ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Noooooonnnnnaaaaa and I will get married!!!!!!!!''

No further explanations needed >D

 

With that the couple went back to Korea and got married. Dara and Kyuhyun were the next set of idols who got married after Sunye. A lot of fan girls cried but more than that support were given to the parties and the relationship of the two entertainment companies became better. The other idols were also happy for the couple and became more optimistic towards their fellow idols. 2NE1 and the Super Junior members that they were dating also announced their relationship to the public allowing the other idols to do the same which opened the public's eyes to the possibility that their oppas and noonas are actually falling in love with the people they are working with. :)

 

-The End-        

 

aigoo yeorubun thank you for enduring this past 4 years with me and this story!!!

it actually took me YEARS with an S to finish a story XD LMAO.

the ending is not great but better than the others one i thought of xD

lol my friend and i planned to kill them both or one of them xD lmao

sorry my aggressive tendencies are coming out xD lmao.

but yeah, thank you for patiently waiting for me. xD