Chapter 30

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

 

*please listen to this while reading*

it helps you visualize the mood in the ending part ;D

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCQGV7G1o2E

 

 

 

YG and his guests entered the board room once again. CL, Minzy and Dara entered the same room as well. Kyuhyun tried making eye contacts with Dara but she avoided his gaze. The feeling between them became more awkward. YG just allowed Kyuhyun to sit wherever he wants so he stayed seated beside Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "So have you two talked already?" YG asked the two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Yes, president." Bom replied while Kyuhyun nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Can you tell us what happened last night?" YG asked and the manager from SM also nodded. Minzy looked at the two curious about the same thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before Bom could answer, Kyuhyun spoke first so everyone focused their attention on him. He looked at Dara and his managers then straight at YG's eyes. He tried his best not to show his fear but his sincerity in front of the powerful person before him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Last night, the YG family went to eat at Babtol's, Yesung hyung's family restaurant and then we Yesung hyung and I went there to help out. Seung-ri invited us to go clubbing with them and I asked my SJ hyungs if they would like to come as well and so they agreed and we all went to the bar." Kyuhyun replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "What happened in the club or bar?" the manager from SM asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Of course we drank alcohol and played but we didn't do anything wrong. The girls were very composed and acted very maturely." Kyuhyun replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Where did this picture come from?" The manager asked Kyuhyun as threw it like a Frisbee on the table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Maybe from a fan." Kyuhyun responded and looked at Dara again then his managers again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Kyuhyun asked for my help about something personal so when he had the chance to ask me properly we talked about it." Bom added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Can you share to us what it is?" asked YG.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Sorry but I want to exercise my right of privacy. Besides it’s a personal matter. Moreover it's not my secret, so sorry president I am afraid that I won't be able to tell you anything with regards to it." Bom replied and looked at the people inside the room who are either smiling or giggling. Even YG smiled at her answer too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "But Miss Bom, if you acted very composed and maturely, why did we have a picture like that on the table?" Kyuhyun's manager asked. YG looked at the manager and then Bom. He didn't want to ask Kyuhyun questions because he is not his talent but when Bom was asked by a SM manager he is certainly curious as to how she would respond.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Kyuhyun was drunk already at this point. Not much but he is starting to get dizzy. We had a picture in this position because I was helping him to walk properly." Bom replied and pointed at photos where she was being held by Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "But do you know that Kyuhyun can take in a lot of alcohol?" the manager asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "andwaee." Bom shortly replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Then how can he tell you something personal if you don't even know that?" The manager retorted and took Bom by surprise. The eyes and ears of the people inside the room were glued to her. Even Kyuhyun looked at her but before he could say anything she stepped on his foot to keep him quiet. But she was wearing heels so he cried out loud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I'm sorry. I didn't see your foot there." Bom stated and Kyuhyun just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "More than closeness, I think sharing a personal thought is a matter of choice or decision. Kyuhyun used that opportunity to tell me what he was thinking so agreed on helping him. The personal thought he shared with me was something he told me freely not because we are close but because he thought that he could trust me." Bom replied and rotated her chair and looked at Dara who was looking at her and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "But why did not tell Leeteuk about it or the members of Super Junior?" The manager asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "If I were in his position, I don't think that telling my hyungs would be of much help." Bom replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Since I know that you won't be telling me anything about it, let me just ask you this, Are you seeing anyone right now?" the manager asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I'm not. I'm currently single and very much available but I'd rather focus on my career. Besides I don't think my 'boy friend' would like it if I would talk to a certain guy alone in a club." Bom wittily replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I want to hear Kyuhyun's side about this." YG stated and focused his gaze on the young man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "The truth is that the reason why I asked Bom noona to help me is because I know that she could help more than my members could." Kyuhyun replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun stood up and approached YG who turned to face him as well. Kyuhyun looked at Dara and Bom before he talked again with a serious face but then he laughed. YG looked at him with a confused expression so Kyuhyun just cleared his throat and began.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I want to apologize to Bom noona first since I was not able to do it when we were alone her earlier." Kyuhyun said when he turned to Bom who just nodded her head and cheered him on with a closed fist and mouthed aja.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "This scandal all happened because of my fault but there is seriously nothing going on between Bom and me. I am standing here before you like a real man that I am because I want to tell you the reason why I asked her help." Kyuhyun stated and only focused on YG.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Continue." YG just said as his interest on the matter increases.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I want to ask your permission if I could date or even just court Miss Sandara Park." Kyuhyun said seriously very different from the Kyuhyun who was talking to Bom before. Both his face and words showed his sincerity and his true intentions for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of the people inside the room got surprised. Dara stood up from her chair. Sungmin clapped his hand and cheered then the 2NE1 girls all blushed. YG laughed at what he heard from Kyuhyun which erased all the other sounds present in the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Wow. You really got the guts to tell me that after causing problems for my company." YG scared Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "It's not guts sir but the feeling of wanting to be with someone you love." Kyuhyun responded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "You love her? You just met her yesterday?" YG asked him coldly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I am a man who believes in fate. It may seem unreal but I fell in love with her at the first sight." Kyuhyun responded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "What will you do? She is in a three year no dating contract with me." YG asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

                "But that is only a verbal contract right? I'll make even HER change her mind about it and love me too." Kyuhyun responded with justification in his voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk and his managers looked at Kyuhyun with a scared face. Just when things are going well he just had to say those words to YG. Sungmin would nod after hearing what he has to say. He agrees with Kyuhyun because for the first time, a girl actually made Kyuhyun stop playing star craft at the middle of the night just to meet up. Bom felt proud of Kyuhyun while CL starts to get worried about the situation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I will do anything for you to like me. I will prove to you that I am worthy for her, even if I have to wait for three years or more. I've been alone for years already what's adding a few years more right? I wouldn't rush things with her but please give her the chance to decide whether she wants to be with me." Kyuhyun added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I thought that only your tongue is sharp but I guess your mind as well." YG said as he made Kyuhyun sit down and he sipped on his cup of coffee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun sat down and saw Dara with a scared face. Her eyes are b with tears. Bom is beside Dara trying to calm her down. YG noticed that Kyuhyun is looking at Dara right now worried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "But how will you feel that I think that there is something going on between Dara and Jiyong? The two of them are really close and I can see that they like each other. They're pretty sweet for a just being friends I must say." YG stated and then he released his grip on his cup.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "President!" Bom squealed angrily worried about the couple's situation afterwards. CL held a tight grip on Bom's arm and they glared at each other. Bom just sat down. Dara cried and they both calmed her down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Why Bom are you sympathizing with your new friend?" YG asked his talent. He walked behind Kyuhyun and stared at reports below his building trying to get in and ask for an interview.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "No. I'm just worried about Dara." Bom replied and then looked at Kyuhyun’s facial expression did not change. It remained the calm, collected and serious it is.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "As long as they're not dating, no wait. Let me correct that. Even if they are dating as long as they're not yet married, I'll wait for her. Maybe even if they get married, I’ll wait for her. I won't ask her to give me her answer now. I want her to think about it. This confession is not to make her decide now. I want to be her friend first then eventually when God permits it then maybe we could become lovers as well." Kyuhyun said with a sweet voice and went to Dara. He turned her chair to face him and kneeled on the floor then offered his hand to her and tilted his head to see her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara stopped crying when he realized that he was near her. She realized how sincere he was about her and their relationship. She thought that Kyuhyun would take YG by the collar but he did the opposite of it. She felt proud of him for being a real man but also felt sorry because she knew that she is still not ready to tell the world about him. YG just watched them as she took his hand and he hugged her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun didn't care about the people watching them. He loves Dara so much and that is what's important to him. He hugged her tight and quietly cried on her shoulders. He feels so guilty for making her cry and hurt like that but he fears no one any more. YG just smiled at Dara who was looking at him. He called the managers and other people in the room and asked them to go to another room to talk about the presscon that they will hold to address the issue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Noona, I'm sorry for hurting you. Please forgive me. I just love you too much to let you go." Kyuhyun kept whispering along with his tears. Dara just his head and back while everyone left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I'm sorry for not being able to stand beside you when you needed me earlier. You were so brave talking to him like that. No one dared to speak to him that way. Not even Big Bang members or our other sunbaes" Dara replied as she continues to his back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What’s important is that you know how much I love you.” Kyuhyun stated and remained tugged in her hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Even though I still don’t know what future will bring and do to us, I want you to know that I love you too. Being the coward person that I am please remain by my side.” Dara retorted and Kyuhyun nodded with his eyes closed wishing that his time with her will remain frozen.

 

 

She just allowed him to stay that way. Both of them are not seated on the floor hugging each other. Kyuhyun kept on crying on Dara's shoulder. She felt that he really loves her.  Kyuhyun’s fatigue is starting to get better of him. His body is getting weaker. He is still tired from everything plus this emotional stress that is being placed on him. Kyuhyun is on the verge of collapsing. Dara made him rest his head on her lap.