Chapter 42

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

 

 

“Oppa! I know that you might not want to talk to me right now but I just want you know that the philtrum accident is already erased in my memory. Dara and I we are going home already. So sorry for disturbing you.” Bom stated in a sad voice but smiled at the people with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk and the others who understood what was happening said goodbyes for their noona. Heechul opened then closed the door making Yesung believe that the girls are gone. Yesung opened his door slowly looking around whether Bom or Dara was around then went out when saw no traces of the two. Eunhyuk approached his hyung and made sure that he will not look behind him or else Bom will be caught.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Hyung you have to eat. We already ate and we still have to go to Kyuhyun. It was Dara noona who cooked for us tonight.” Eunhyuk encouraged Yesung who just nodded and followed his dongsaeng. Bom saw how sad Yesung was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae who heard Yesung coming suddenly pulled Dara into a hug and stood beside the wall. Sungmin took the spatula from her and Ryeowook opened the door. Donghae just covered Dara’s mouth and whispered sorry. Sungmin handed his hyung a spoon as he sat without energy on the chair. Yesung smiled as he looked at the still hot food in front of him and tasted it. His smile got erased as soon as tasted it but continued eating. Sungmin and the others were shocked but his reaction. Ryeowook handed him a glass of water. He twitched his head to the side after drinking and looked at his food.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Those girls seriously need a cooking lesson.” Yesung squealed and Donghae and Dara squeal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Did Siwon ate this?” Yesung asked Sungmin. Sungmin starts to panic but tried his best act calm around his hyungs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “yes.” Sungmin just replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Then he must be in bath room right now? Aigooo~ Poor Siwon.” Yesung retorted and Siwon who heard his hyung just laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yesung looked at the door suspiciously. Sungmin made a squealing gesture and Ryeowook as well, the two of them not knowing when the prank on Yesung will stop. Dara and Donghae on the other hand can feel streaks of sweat enveloping them but their heart beat’s fast pace became dominant. Donghae turned Dara around facing him and made her rest on his chest. Dara felt his chiseled chest and his fast heartbeat as well and it made her feel shy as well.

 

 

 

 

Donghae started Dara’s back to make her feel calm. It was the same way that Kyuhyun does it to her. He would gently run his hand to her back the stop at certain places and then continue. Unconsciously Dara’s body starts to react when Kyuhyun touches her as well. Without looking at his face, Dara rested her head on his shoulder making her lips touch his neck. Donghae pulled her closer to him loving the feeling she is giving him. She started running her hand through his muscular biceps and sent him shivers. The electricity was too much for the two of them. With Dara missing Kyuhyun made it bad for her than it already was. Donghae lip’s accidently touched Dara’s ears making her gasp a little and thought that she wanted him continue. He started to play on it and sent her kissed on her forehead. Dara’s body betrayed her. His neck which was the closest sight to her lips was the first victim. She kissed Donghae’s neck which made the guy want more. Donghae kissed her forehead and then reached for her lips. Dara replied to his kisses. Thinking it was Kyuhyun, she murmured his name in his mouth. Unable to make out what it was Donghae stopped and looked at her. Dara opened her eyes and was surprised that it was Donghae in front of her and not her lover.