Chapter 29

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

 

 

Kyuhyun together with the other SM employees arrived at the YG building. They were accommodated warmly by the staff that YG sent to help them reach his office. Kyuhyun, Leeteuk and Sungmin looked around the building. From the façade outside they could tell that the building is constructed with the image of the future in mind. Sungmin pointed Kyuhyun the different security cameras that were in the building but Kyuhyun just ignored Sungmin.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Annyeonghaseo! We are Super Junior-imnida.” Leeteuk greeted while s bowed when they saw the manager. Bom was also there seated in a chair on the other side. She stood up and showed them her respects as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Sorry for making you come here.” YG told Leeteuk and the others.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Our manager is not yet here, Mr. Lee said that he will try to come but if he is unable to within your desired time please feel free to talk to our managers who are with us and they will relay the message to him.” Leeteuk retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Thank you for informing me. Bom actually made a request before we start the meeting. She actually asked me if she could talk to Kyuhyun privately before we settle things. I hope you don’t mind.” YG replied.

 

 

 

 

All of them looked at Kyuhyun and Bom. Leeteuk nodded and everyone left the room except the two. Kyuhyun and Bom were given 10 minutes to talk privately on while the other hand Yg asked them waited outside then sent his secretary called the other members of 2NE1. Kyuhyun went beside Bom who looked at him with a worried face. Bom made the guy sit beside her and looked around trying to tell him that he should be careful because there are eyes watching them.

 

 

 

 

 

                “So what do you plan to do?” Bom asked Kyuhyun as the guy sat facing her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I guess I should tell them the truth.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “How about her feelings, Have you even given thought about it?” Bom asked the young lad.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Everything happened so fast. I don’t have the time to think. I will just go with how I feel.” Kyuhyun retorted earning a slap from Bom.

 

 

 

               

                “Can you hear yourself?” Bom asked him angrily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “I have no other choice.” Kyuhyun looked at Bom with cold eyes then retorted and the door opened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

While Bom and Kyuhyun talked, Sungmin saw Dara playing with her cat Dadoong alone on a dance hall. Dara saw him peeking at her so he called him over. Dara opened the door for him and he saw the magnificent dance practice room that 2NE1 has.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Wow. You have a great practice room. Do you share this with big bang?” Sungmin asked to start a conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

                “andwae. Only 2NE1 use this room Big Bang has their own room. But sometimes when we have to perform together, they go here or we go there.” Dara retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “Noona I think that you’re voice. It’s so pretty.” Sungmin retorted and smiled at Dara who immediately blushed at his comment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “aigoo~~~ thank you!” Dara replied and then Dadoong tried to escape her and she started to panic. Sungmin just watched her at first thinking whether he should help her or what. She became more scared and so Sungmin held the cat for her. Dadoong was tamed almost immediately when Sungmin started holding and his back. Dara just pouted and Sungmin saw it which caused him to giggle.

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “How come he’s so nice to a stranger? Aigoo~~” Dara asked Sungmin who played with the cat for a while and returned him to the owner.

 

 

 

 

                “I got used to playing with cats---well animals since the hyungs has cats, dogs, and even turtles.” Sungmin replied as he gently handed Dadoong to Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Ah.. I’m actually scared of animals but thanks to Minzy’s Douggie and Cheondong’s Dadoong, slowly I’m getting used to being around them.”  Dara retorted and smiled at Sungmin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I think singing to them while holding them like this is very helpful. They’ll feel relaxed and calm. They might even fall asleep.” Sungmin suggested.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What should I sing?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

               

                “Something relaxing, maybe a ballad would be good.” Sungmin suggested.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara sang 7 years of love by Kyuhyun. She cleared and started the first verse. Sungmin watched her animatedly and got surprised by her song choice.

 

                chilnyeoneul mannatjyo
            amudo uriga ireoke
            swipge ibyeolhal jureun mollatjyo

            geuraedo urineun heeojyeo beoryeotjyo
            gin sigan ssahawatdeon gieogeul namginchae

            urin eojjeom neomu eorinnaie
            seororeul manna gidaenneunji molla
            byeonhaeganeun uri moseupdeureul
            gamdanghagi eoryeowonneunjido

            *translation*

            We met for seven years
            No one knew we would say goodbye this easily

            However we still separated
            With the memories we built for a long time, now gone

            How did we at such a young age
            Meet each other, I don’t even remember how
            Difficult for us to handle the maps of our changing selves

           

 

               

                “And I should end it with that since I don’t want to your image of me of having a good voice.” Dara replied and noticed that Dadoong is already asleep on her lap. Sungmin clapped his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Do you know that I have very sharp ears?” Sungmin asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What do you mean?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “You’re immortal ahjumma right?” Sungmin asked and clapped his hand.

 

 

 

               

 

                Dara then remembered the phone call that she had a few days ago. It was Sungmin who answered Kyuhyun’s phone at the time. She tried denying it but her face gave it all away. Sungmin looked at her innocently not knowing what was wrong. Dara just sat beside him there frozen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Don’t worry!” Sungmin cheered her and took Dadoong away and placed him gently on his basket.

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

                “I won’t tell anyone if you and Kyuhyun will give me 10 million won!” Sungmin stated coldly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What?” Dara asked scared at the person beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “You have to pay me so that I will keep your secret.” Sungmin replied harshly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Where will we get that large sum of money?” Dara asked worried. Her face is so sour and her eyes b are b with tears. Sungmin enjoyed the sight of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “He is a member of Super Junior and you are a member of 2NE1. I don’t want to sound like I’m bragging but I’m sure that you earn so much money. At least more than us I guess, you endorse Adidas and only share your money among 4 people but us in SJ we share it for 13 people. What a big difference right?” Sungmin replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “But you’re rich too!” Dara cried and made Sungmin laugh out loud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Now I know why Kyuhyun fell in love with you. Noona! Mianhe!! Your face, it was so priceless. It is worth more than 10 million won. Pwahahahaha. I’m sorry.” Sungmin retorted laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What do you mean?” Dara asked naively.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I was just kidding when I said that you have to pay me to keep me quiet.” Sungmin said in between his laughs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I hate you!” Dara retorted. He glared at Sungmin and also laughed with him. She couldn’t believe that she was fooled by him. Watching him laugh out loud was so funny that’s why she got infected with his laughter as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “I’m happy for you. Finally our maknae is dating.” Sungmin stated as he calmed down and smiled at Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “You’re happy?” Dara asked surprised by his reaction. She did not expect him to react this way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah of course but I’m jealous. I wish I will somebody to love too.” Sungmin retorted and glared at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “But why?” Dara asked still unable to believe these things from Sungmin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Dating is a normal thing. Our hyungs also date secretly so why can’t we the young ones date as well.” Sungmin retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Right.” Dara replied at younger one’s comment agreeing with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “But you have to be careful and not let anyone catch you.” Sungmin reprimanded her.

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “Right. I agree. The fans will get hurt. Both Black Jacks and Ever Lasting friends won’t like it will they?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Maybe, until they become more open minded I guess, I want to believe that one day, they will be able to accept us idols dating someone who can another idol or even a fan.” Sungmin replied and looked at the door.

 

 

 

 

               

                “Someone is calling us.” Dara retorted.

 

 

 

 

                “Just remember that when you need someone to talk about Kyuhyun I will be here to support you.” Sungmin retorted and winked at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

aigoo~~~

many are angry????! at kyuhyun i guess ;(

it's finals soon, there are so many papers needed to be submitted.

my theatre org is also asking for a lot of time so my updates might get delayed. 

;(

 

any ways isn't sungmin sweet?

and evil as well?

hahaha LOL... 

 

the DaraKyu couple has supporters.. 

YAY!! ;D

let's all clap for them ;D