Chapter 58

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

While Dara and Kyuhyun are still together, Dasom on the other hand is still asleep in her hotel room. It was a warm breath on her neck that woke her up. She rolled across her bed and pulled the blanket that was the only thing that is covering her body. A hand pulled her closer to his body so she dropped on his warm chest. She tried escaping him but he was too strong for her. He kept her locked in his arms as he buried his neck deeper into his neck. Dasom pushed him away and they looked at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

"Good morning baby~~" Changmin said as he tried to kiss her in the lips. Dasom didn't move or say anything but kept her glare on him.

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" She angrily asked him and pulled the blankets to cover her body.

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean? We were together last night. You didn't know?" Changmin replied and stood up wearing only his boxers. 

 

 

 

 

He went across the otehr side of the bed and took the robe on the chair. Dasom just allowed her tired body to drop on her bed. Changmin just smiled at how cute she was and sat beside her. Dasom kicked his back making him cry in pain. 

 

 

 

 

"What was that for?" Changmin asked and looked at her with irritated eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Don't you dare come here again!" Dasom angrily replied as she sat properly and started fixing her long black wavy hair into a bun. 

 

 

 

 

"What's wrong? I mean, we both enjoyed each other's company right? And besides..." Changmin asked and he looked at her with sad eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Besides what?" Dasom replied not caring whether she is hurting him and stood up then looked at herself in the mirror.

 

 

 

 

"I'm starting to like you..." Changmin shyly confessed. 

 

 

 

 

Changmin attention and feelings started turning into turmoil when he saw Dasom laughing at what he said. She kept laughing as she tried to walk properly to her coffee table where a glass and a bottle of wine were placed. She poured herself a glass of wine and drank it before she stopped and looked at Changmin.

 

 

 

 

"YOU LIKE ME?!" Dasom asked as she continued laughing again.

 

 

 

 

Changmin didn't answer but he looked at her. She approached the man who was sitting on the edge of the big bed and looked at him straight with cold eyes. Changmin tried his best to look at her without showing her any fear but he got intimated. He knows that what she is giving him is real. She is simply not trying to scare him but she is simply scary. Changmin gulped and Dasom pushed him to the bed so his back fell to the soft mattress.

 

 

 

 

“YOU LIKE ME?! YOU BARELY EVEN KNOW ME.” Dasom asked Changmin cold heartedly as she crept on top of him used the nail of right index finger to trace Changmin’s shaking lips.

 

 

 

 

“It’s just that you’re different… you are one of a kind. You are the only person that I might in my entire life that made me like this.” Changmin replied and looked at her eyes hoping that she will change the emotion that she has. Dasom sweetly smiled at him and moved in to kiss him.

 

 

 

 

Her lips are almost touching his. Dasom looked at his eyes and he looked at hers too. For the first time, a girl actually made Changmin feel scared about getting kissed. He closed his eyes waiting for her to land her lips on top of his but instead she just chuckled and looked at him with glaring eyes. a wicked smile is planted on her sweet poisonous lips and then the guy beneath her opened his eyes to look at the evil woman on top of him.

 

 

 

 

“THAT’S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?! Hmmph.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?” Dasom asked as she leaned closer to his ears and continued.

 

 

 

 

“I have a lot of suitors. They would all promise me a happy luxurious life, a life of extravagance and fame, mansions, cars, millions, no billions of cash or even more. They know that I wouldn’t be satisfied with this so some even promised me an island, while others a country and there is one who promised me a kingdom. I had them all but I didn’t even date them. Now you’re telling me that just like me so because of that I should stay with you?” Dasom angrily stated and shook Changmin’s body with force.

 

 

 

 

Changmin got surprised at how strong she was. They didn’t know that she studied karate, taekwondo and judo for self defense. Her body might seem petite and thin but she has a lot of strength for a person of her size. Changmin held her tight and pulled her into a hug. Dasom’s cold and angry expression didn’t change. She just laughed at how stupid she thinks Changmin is.

 

 

 

 

“WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?” Changmin asked as he tried his best not to cry and held her in his arms.

 

 

 

 

“I DON’T NEED YOU! I DON’T WANT YOU. I ONLY WANT HIM! SO GET CHANGED ALREADY AND GO AWAY!” Dasom screamed at him and crushed the wine glass in her hand.

 

 

 

 

Changmin couldn’t take anymore of this so he let go of her. He wanted to help her because she was bleeding but he decided not to. No one ever did that to him. He took his clothes and went to the bathroom and changed. After he is done, he saw Dasom in her robe staring at the scenery below her while holding a glass of wine. He didn’t say a thing and left her alone. As soon as she heard the door closed, Dasom looked at its direction and then at her bleeding hand.

 

 

 

 

“I’m not interested in anyone else. I DON’T NEED ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT HIM. I DON’T WANT ANYONE ELSE, EXCEPT MY KYUHYUN.” She said and went to the shower then cleansed her self. She tried to scrub her body hard. As she was showering, she remembered everything that she did Changmin the night before. They kissed and they toyed with each other’s body. She tried her best to erase everything that left his mark on her body but then she just looked at the mirror

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After their professor started their class, everyone became very quiet. The girls tried their best to concentrate even though they know that Cho Kyuhyun is at the back of their class. Dara kept quiet and spaced out silently. Kyuhyun kept stealing glances at her and would just smile because it was very obvious in her face that she is not listening. He knew this was hard for her because she got shocked but he wanted to surprise her so he didn’t tell her about him coming to the same school as her.

 

 

 

“Miss PARK! Are you spacing out again!? Answer this one,Given 3 people, Bob, Mike and Sue, how many different ways can these three people be arranged where order matters?” her professor Mr. Cho angrily asked her.

 

 

 

Dara who is indeed caught of not listening started scanning the pages of her text book searching for the problem. Kyuhyun just shook his head and lifted his book to cover his face. Kyuhyun then started whispering to Dara the answers as she slowly recites the words that he is saying.

 

 


“Let BMS stand…. Uh… for the order of Bob on the left, ugh… then…. Mike in the middle and Sue on the right. 

Since order matters, a different arrangement is BSM.  Hmm….  Where Bob is on the left, Sue is in the middle and Mike is on the right. 

Oh yeah!.... If we find all possible arrangements of Bob, Mike and Sue where order matters, then…. Uhm….. we have the following:

BMS,    BSM,    MSB,    MBS,    SMB,    SBM

The number of ways to arrange three people three at a time is: 
3! = (3)(2)(1) = 6   ways” Dara said and looked relieved with her answer.

 

 

 

 

“Would you mind writing them down again in the board? Write the solutions on the board.” Her professor instructed and glared at Kyuhyun. He knew that his son was spoon feeding Dara the answers earlier.

 

 

 

“but i….” Dara said. She got so scared because this was the first time she saw her jolly teacher get angry like this. She thought of admitting to cheating but before she could continue to say anything more, Kyuhyun stood up and took the chalk from his father’s hands.

 

 

 

“I want to do it sir.” Kyuhyun said firmly. The class looked at the two. They didn’t expect a family drama during his first day in class. Dara squealed in fear. The two of them looked at her and then continued their silent war.

 

 

 

 

“Are you Miss Park? I don’t remember you having the surname Park.” The professor replied angrily at Kyuhyun showing his son that even though they are blood related, family matters is different from school matters. Right now, he is not his father, he is Kyuhyun’s professor.

 

 

 

“I really want to answer this one. Can’t you give me a chance to show them my skills because I’m your son?” Kyuhyun replied.

 

 

 

“Don’t use that father-son strategy on me. We are now in school so I’m not your father. I’m your professor.” His father replied smartly.

 

 

 

“Please stop fighting. I’ll write the answer on the board!” Dara squealed and went passed the two of them then went to the blackboard.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun looked at her with worried eyes while his father turned around and checked her answers. Dara remembered how to solve for this problem so she quietly wrote the answer on the board. Everyone became extremely quiet that morning very different from their usual funny but informative class in stat. after Dara finished writing her answers, every one applauded her including Kyuhyun. She went to her side and was about to hand her wet wipes but then fell and fainted.

 

 

 

 

                “I’m sorry sir CHO! He whispered me the answers but I know how to solve this on my own. I cheated but Forgive me~~~ ” was the last words that came out from before she lost her consciousness.