Chapter 67

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

The Super Junior members who decided to go with Yesung are Donghae, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Zhoumi, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Kyuhyun. As always, Siwon is their driver. They all crashed into one of their manager’s van and went to babtol’s. Yesung was in the front seat, as they need a person who will pay for the gas while the other members were in the middle seat and Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were in the back.

 

 

 

 

 

“To commemorate this celebration, I brought this! Chada~~~~~~~~” Kyuhyun proudly proclaimed and showed everyone 2NE1’s To Anyone album.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why do you have that?” Ryeowook asked him. The others were starting to laugh while Eunhyuk took it and started scanning through the picture book. He handed Yesung the CD and he played it will Siwon was driving.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s for our English teacher. I’ll make them sign that. Teacher told me that I’m the fastest learner among us so I have to thank her.” Kyuhyun replied and he laughed as well.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you up to her?” Donghae asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m just a better English speaker than you!” Kyuhyun arrogantly replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“SAMPLE! SAMPLE! SAMPLE!” Siwon squealed and the others followed his chant.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m busy, very busy damn! Let me go! Talk to my hand! Get out the way yo~~~~” Kyuhyun boastfully spoke. Sungmin and Ryeowook clapped for him. Donghae was speechless while Eunhyuk was busy with the pictures.

 

 

 

 

 

“Waaah… CL is so pretty with blonde hair. Only Dara does not change her hair color.” Eunhyuk commented.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Waahh.. Eunhyuk that’s cheating! I’m sleeping on my bed later!” Donghae angrily squealed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What song should we play? Number 4 looks cool.” Yesung and pressed the desired number.

 

 

 

 

 

The song played and it was called “I’m busy”. Kyuhyun started to laugh endlessly because the English phrases that he mentioned were from that song. Donghae started spanking him and he used Ryeowook’s socks as his shield to protect him.

 

 

 

 

“You’re a better English speaker huh.” Donghae angrily stated.

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s what you call using your brain!” Kyuhyun stated in English without any accent and pointed to his brain again and again teasing Donghae more for being fooled.

 

 

 

 

 

“Really, our maknae is simply the best!” Sungmin stated and he gave Kyuhyun a high five.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara and Donghae really look great together. I saw this picture and a picture of this fishy during Super Girl album edited together and it was awesome. They looked like a really cute couple. I think they are called DaraHae. Man, I was jealous. “Eunhyuk commented pointing to Dara’s picture where she was wearing an all black outfit and a black see through top.

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re just the super couple!” Donghae boasted and the others laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun just looked at each other. Kyuhyun whispered something to Ryeowook and it made the eternal maknae laugh and he started removing one of his socks. Yesung looked at the photo book as well and saw Bom with her read hair. Yesung just blushed silently as he looked at Bom’s photos.

 

 

 

 

 

“I think that Bom noona and Heechul hyung looks great together.” Siwon teased Yesung who just kept quiet and pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah me too. I think they should date.” Eunhyuk stated adding more fuel to the fire.

 

 

 

 

 

“Donghae and Dara should date too.” He added which made the oldest and younger member with them mad.

 

 

 

 

 

“Bomb coming!” Kyuhyun squealed and threw Ryeong’s socks to Eunhyuk’s face.

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk who tried avoiding the smelly socks moved to the front. Kyuhyun pulled it using the shoe strings that he connected to it. Yesung who was drinking water during that the whole ruckus was happening sprayed it on Eunhyuk’s face. Donghae just kept on laughing but Kyuhyun threw him the socks as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Gross! Take that filthy thing away from me!” Donghae cried.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah~~ don’t act like Eunhyuk’s feet doesn’t smell. IT’S WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ryeowook replied and they all laughed unable to deny because it is true.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After that they all kept quiet. They just listened to 2NE1’s songs. When they heard “Go Away” they all started to dance and mimic their favorite members of the group. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and the other members as well. Ryeowook who was wearing his socks again wiped his hands on Eunhyuk’s face teasing the older member.

 

 

 

 

“We should make a grand entrance later.” Eunhyuk suggested.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why?” Sungmin asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Because we are the super cool group, Super Junior duh~~~~” Eunhyuk replied.

 

 

 

 

 

“I think what he meant is since almost all our members are going there we should have like a special entrance or something.” Donghae stated.

 

 

 

 

 

“But how?” Siwon asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Count me out!” the maknae rebelled.

 

 

 

 

 

“WHY?!” Donghae and EUNHYUK asked at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I just want to see Henry in action that’s why I’m coming.” Kyuhyun retorted in a very bored tone.

 

 

 

 

 

“But this won’t work without you.” Eunhyuk replied.

 

 

 

 

 

“BECAUSE YOU ARE A SUPER JUNIOR MEMBER DUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!” he angrily replied.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun just laughed and hugged Sungmin who listened attentively to the discussions that they were making. They would all occasionally nod and sometimes their smiles would turn into laughter. Before they reached they finished the discussion.

 

 

 

 

Super Junior members all entered the shop with their shades on. Yesung came in first and passed the tables where 2NE1, Dasom, Henry and Thunder are. The others followed with their shades on as well.

 

 

 

 

“Hyung~~” Henry called but they all ignored their maknae.

 

 

 

 

When they all returned, still with their shades on, they have trays on their hands and aprons on. They approached their friend’s tables.

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s your order miss?” they asked the girls.

 

 

 

CL and the other girls just laughed. Dasom just looked at them bewildered. Eunhyuk pinched her face so she just glared at him and he hid behind Donghae. Dasom looked at Kyuhyun who is obviously fixated at Dara. Yesung just kept on blushing as he looked at Bom. His mother saw them and he hugged them all.

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s the reason why we have so many aprons here!” she stated and everyone laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you guys mind if we eat here with you?” Kyuhyun asked and looked at s who were already sitting down. Sungmin pulled Kyuhyun making him sit as well so the girls just laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Henry you look very comfortable over there huh?” Kyuhyun teased their maknae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I can see you’re jealous.” Henry retorted and Donghae gave him a high five.

 

 

 

 

 

“We’ll talk in the dorm later.” Kyuhyun threatened and everyone laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Waiter! Waiter!” Eunhyuk kept chanting while looking at his hyung who was talking to his mom. Eunhyuk didn’t stop until Yesung turned to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing?” Eunhyuk asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What?” Yesung asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where’s your apron and tray? Why did you remove it already?” Eunhyuk commented earning him punches and spanking from Yesung.

 

 

 

 

 

“Pali! PAli! Pali!!!!” Eunhyuk chanted again.

 

 

 

 

 

Yesung knew that he has to make this guy quiet so he retorted to his best method which is touching philtrum. Bom who just came from the comfort room saw this and got freaked out.

 

 

 

 

 

“annyeong--hae-seo” Bom said stuttering and bowed to Yesung before she sat back to her seat.

 

 

 

 

 

“Is that even hygienic?” CL asked Henry who just laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

“It is very ticklish actually if it is done by another person.” Henry replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom stood up and was about to go to the rest room but Henry stopped her before she left. He stood as well and held Dasom’s arm. Dasom just looked at Henry who looked at his hyungs so she just followed the direction of his gaze.

 

 

 

 

 

“Zhou-mi hyung please stand up!” Henry stated making Zhoumi blush.  The Super Junior started clapping their hands as well while the girls just kept on laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aigoo~~ what are you doing?” Zhoumi squealed in his seat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let me go Henry!” Dasom squealed in her smile.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hurry hyung! Looks like she really needs to go!” Henry stated and waved at his hyung to come stand up already. Dasom just kept a plastic smile plastered on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on Zhoumi! You shouldn’t make girls wait.” Siwon squealed and Dasom bowed at him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah!! Don’t steal the spot light on Zhoumi!” Donghae squealed and spanked Siwon’s upper arm.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aigoo~~~ annyeonghaseo.” Zhoumi stated as he stood up and bowed to Dasom.

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom smiled and bowed to Zhoumi as well. They bowed to each other and she stepped on Henry’s foot. Henry glared at her but she just snubbed him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dasom that is Zhoumi, Zhoumi this Dasom.” Henry said in English and smiled at them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi I’m Zhoumi!” Zhoumi stated and reached out his hand to her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi I’m Dasom. it is a pleasure to meet you. Are you a member of Super Junior as well?” She asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, but only Super Junior M.” Zhoumi replied and his smile started to change since his English skill is not really the best.

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s SJ-M?” Dasom asked him but he couldn’t answer it in English.

 

 

 

 

“It is the one based it China, it stands for Super Junior Mandarin.”  Siwon stated to help Zhoumi but he earned boos from s.

 

 

 

 

 

“I thought I should set you up guys. You both are single so it might help change Dasom’s snobbish attitude.” Henry said in Korean and smiled at Dasom who just spanked him.

 

 

 

 

 

“I hate you!” Dasom said in Mandarin and Cantonese then she went to the comfort room.

 

 

 

 

 

That left everyone dumbfounded. They did not know that she could speak Chinese as well. Zhoumi fell to his seat laughing. Everyone that was there laughed as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We should’ve just spoken to each other in Chinese.” Zhoumi said in his conversational Korean.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She’s even a better speaker than me!” Henry cried and everyone laughed at him. 

 

 

annyeong!!!

i have this story ;D 

it's a BOMchul story ;D

but i might add DARAkyu on it as well ;D

 

 

IT's CALLED PERSONAL SPACE

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/89558/personal-space-2ne1-bom-comedy-heechul-romance-superjunior-2ne1bom