Chapter 36

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Bom and Dara sat at the back of Super Junior's van where the important people usually sit. Bom and Dara exchanged their stories throughout the day. When it was Bom's turn to share, Heechul looked at her with a threatening expression. Upon seeing this, Siwon pushed him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "What gives you the liberty of pushing me around just like this?" Heechul asked the younger man seated parallel to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "What gives you the liberty and freedom to glare at a girl when you know that it is against the will of God hyung?" Siwon replied and glared at Heechul but then he made a peace sign and a cute face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

 

 

 

                “Don’t mind them noona. Here eat some of this pop corn. I think you will love it.” Eunhyuk offered Bom who smiled sweetly and took the bucket that was being offered to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

               

 

                “aigoo~~~kansamnida!!! Hul~~~~” Bom replied and started munching on the snack that Eunhyuk gave her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul just sighed and pushed Siwon who is moving in for a hug. He looked at Bom who just made a face for him. She turned to Dara who was ready to listen to her and her story started.

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s NOTE: To make it easier what I’ll write is a flash back of what happened between BOM, Heechul and T.O.P. in the barbeque shop.

 

 

 

 

 

T.o.p. waited patiently for his friends. Bom really did a good job on doing Heechul’s hair. The bachelor looked at his hair with satisfaction causing the two other people with him to notice his vanity. His stomach suddenly growled and the two YG family members talked to him.

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

                “Let’s go! You’re stomach is already protesting.” Bom cried and tried pushing Heechul away from the huge mirror.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’m not yet done!” Heechul replied as he fixed his already perfect hair and clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “YAH!!! I’m hungry and if you want to go straight to the EMERGENCY ROOM YOU WILL STAY THERE and make me wait more!” Bom threatened him and gave him a glare that really shows her annoyance. Heechul quickly intertwined his arm on hers.

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

 

                “Who said I’m staying here. Let’s go. Why are you moving so slowly?” Heechul asked Bom and pulled her to the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Let me go!” Bom cried and tried shaking him off but he was stronger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Don’t underestimate this handsome body of Kim Heechul.” Heechul barked and looked at T.O.P. who swiftly made his way to his van.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When they reached the van Heechul released Bom who sat on the seat parallel to his. She never looked at him once and just focused her gaze on the window. T.O.P. sat beside his manager and played songs to keep him awake but it failed and caused him to do other wise.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Park corn.” Heechul whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Park Corn.” Heechul called.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Park CORN.” Heechul stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “PARK CORN!!! LOOK AT ME!!!” Heechul commanded and screamed.  Bom glared at him and ignored him once again. Even though she just woke up, his appearance in her evening drained all of her energy away. She has never seen someone so stubborn and hard headed like Heechul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Do you know T.O.P. under the street light, just a while ago Bom----.“ Before Heechul even finished his sentence Bom turned to him and closed his mouth using her hand.  He bit her and she scowled in pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What do you freaking want?” Bom asked him in English. She usually speaks English at times when her patience and good vibes is already drained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I just want you to talk to me. Is that too much?” Heechul bickered and argued with her. From an angry face, his face turned into a childish one as if he was about to cry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Can’t you see that I’m trying to listen to some good music here?” Bom asked and looked at T.OP. who is already asleep on his chair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Heechul kept quiet and he finally appreciated the music. He looked at Bom and saw that she was already teary eyed. She fixated her sight away from his so he just looked at his side of the window wondering why he was so concerned about her. He kept quiet not wanting to disturb her more. Recognizing the amazing vocals he looked at Bom who just sighed beside him.

 

 

 

 

               

 

                “Your voice. It’s really pretty.” Heechul commented and kept quiet at the rest of the ride. He closed his eyes and suddenly remembered a woman and tears rolled down his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Keep singing songs like this so that you’ll inspire a whole lot of people.” Heechul replied still while his eyes are closed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not long before their van reached their desired location. T.O.P. woke up Bom first and went in to make reservations and arrangements. Bom turned to Heechul and saw him asleep. She sneakily touched his forehead and realized that he was still burning hot. He started to sneeze and cough as well and it made her worry more. She was wondering to wake him up or not but if she wanted to make him drink some medicine she has to feed him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Oppa!” Bom cried as she gently shook Heechul’s shoulders. Heechul turned to the other side and avoided her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Oppa wake up! You have to eat and drink medicine or else you might seriously get sick.” Bom stated and moved closer to him. Bom added more pressure to her movements which caused Heechul to turn around again. He hugged her in his sleep and mumbled some words which were incoherent to Bom’s ears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Wake up and let me go!” Bom replied and tried to remove his arms but he didn’t budge. He hugged her tighter and continued to mumble words in his sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Jessica it’s my 100th message. No they’re my confessions.” Heechul mumbled. Bom looked at him with a crossed expression on his face and pushed him with all her might and caused him to hit face on the wall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Serves your right for calling me some other girl’s name.” Bom stated and walked quickly with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul woke up and yawned. He felt something sore on his forehead. Bom left him alone and walk towards the restaurant. Heechul looked at the mirror and saw a red mark on his forehead. After looking outside, he realized that Bom already left him so he ran as quickly as he could to where she was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why did you leave me?” Heechul asked as he pokes Bom’s shoulders. The girl just ignored him and walked faster than before. Heechul continued what he was doing and Bom glared at him again because she got so crossed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “Continue doing that or else I’ll never feed you!” Bom stopped and then threatened him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “So what? I have my own money. I think the reason you brought me here is because you can’t cook any ways.” Heechul replied and did his infamous merong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Bom just glared at him and continued walking at her very fast pace to the shop’s door when suddenly she bumped into someone. She didn’t dare look up and just apologized repeatedly to the man that she walloped. He realized that it was a guy because of his tough and hard physique. The man who kept pestering her suddenly became quiet and made her look at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Han Jeong-Woo” Heechul stated and smiled at the man who accidentally bumped into Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Are you okay noona?” the guy asked Bom in his surprise he spoke English.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah, I’m fine.” Bom replied and looked at Heechul’s whose lonely eyes are locked at someone else’s

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Sorry about that. Are you together?” Taecyeon asked Bom and chuckled as they kept conversing in English.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “WE just came to eat. How about you guys?” Heechul answered for Bom in ENGLISH!!! Heechul’s sudden action surprised Bom and the people who were with them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “He’s right. How about you guys?” Bom asked and looked at Jessica then flashed her smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah. We came to eat too.” Taecyeon answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Double up Taec!” Jessica commanded and entered the shop first. Heechul’s lonely eyes followed her moved and ignored everything that doesn’t concern the blonde woman.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom saw this and tugged Heechul’s waist but he didn’t budge. He just stood there and kept quiet while Taecyeon starts to wonder why.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “We’ll go in as well.” Bom stated and pulled Heechul in his wrist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why don’t you eat with us?” Taecyeon asked them. Jessica heard him and she too froze in her place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “But T.O.P. is already inside so…” Bom said and pulled Heechul again which made himself heavy and stopped Bom from pulling him further.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “How about you guys eat with us?” Heechul offered while Bom just sighed and released him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Sure hyung.” Taecyeon replied and ran towards Jessica who looked at his boyfriend with a exasperated look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom, Heechul, Taecyeon and Jessica joined T.O.P. who was waiting for them in a private dining room. T.O.P positioned himself in front of the edge of the table while Bom and Heechul sat parallel to Taecyeon and Jessica. While they ate Bom noticed that Jessica is avoiding Heechul’s looks. The girl also kept quiet throughout the whole meal. Taecyeon would ask her what matter was but she won’t answer. They all just finished their meal quietly after all of their greetings. Bom kept quiet thinking as to why the two, Heechul and Jessica reacted that way when they saw each other.

 

 

 

 

 

End of flashback

----> the chapter photo is not mine just found it in another fanfic...

credit to the real owner... ;)