Chapter 23

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

Dara followed Kyuhyun to a small room which seemed to be a closet/stock room. The room was filled with both clothes and boxes. The two of them entered the room and she just stood behind him watching Kyuhyun as he made his way through the boxes.

 

 

 

 

 

                "What are you looking for?" Dara asked him and hugged him from behind and slowly leaned her head on his warm back.

 

 

 

 

 

               

"Nothing, just something to help us get out of here without any one recognizing us." Kyuhyun retorted and chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "What are they? Are they costumes?" Dara asked as she shifted her position and rested her chin on his back looking at the boxes on top of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I don't want to call them costumes, I think of them just as toys. We used to use them at our dorm to play around when we're bored but then the hyungs told me to get rid of them so I just brought them here." Kyuhyun retorted and continued to search.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara hugged him tight and then he let go of him they stood with their backs touching each other's. Kyuhyun chuckled and found the box he was looking for. Dara took out her phone and played GG's "I Cheated".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I found it! Let's get out of this small room! And what's with that song? I don't like it." Kyuhyunstated as he pushed Dara out of the room and laughed. Dara just chuckled as well and allowed him to push her around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun and Dara sat in the middle of the living room. He placed the box in the middle of them and started opening it. Kyuhyun handed the cutter to Dara and allowed her destroy the tape that was holding the two flaps of the box. He just watched his girl friend animatedly open the box.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Wow!!! You just played with these things?" Dara asked Kyuhyun as she helps him take out the wigs that looklike they are just slightly used.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Yeah. Well... It's the hyungs who utilized them well actually." Kyuhyun as he took out female clothes as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "What do you mean? How?" Dara asked both confused and surprised.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "They used to wear it when they go on dates with their ex-girlfriends. Heechul hyung used to do it a lot. He doesn't want to hurt both his lover and our fans so yeah..." Kyuhyun retorted as he neatly pile them beside the box.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "How about you?" Dara asked as she sat hugging her legs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I didn’tusethese in that way. I just used them to play around when we get drunk and play games. I never thought of wanting to wear these things for a girl, but after I met you, I realized why Heechul hyungs and the others did what they did." Kyuhyun retorted and light landed a peck on her forehead which totally took her by surprise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After they emptied the huge box that contained the clothes and other paraphernalia, Dara got surprised that a boy group would actually own these things. There are gowns, make-ups, skirts, heels and jewelries plus other stuff. Kyuhyun stood up and stretched his body as he looked his Dara who was mesmerized by the things that are before her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "So what would you want to wear? I think a blonde wig will suit you." Kyuhyun asked as he started scanning for clothes that he thinks would suit her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I want to wear guy's clothes." Dara squealed and jumped to hug him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "What? Seriously?" Kyuhyun asked and scratched his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "It's more fun. I can just remove my cap and change into female's clothes when we reach the shop." Dara squealed and pinched his mighty cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I want you to be more feminine though. It's only rare when I see you wearing girly clothes. I bet it's cute." Kyuhyun retorted and took a wig that was the same shade of his blonde hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Your hair color, it makes you look like an angel. I really like it, it hides your evilness." Dara retorted chuckling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Hahaha. Thanks a lot!" Kyuhyun retorted sarcastically and then he scootsover to where Dara was and rested his head on his lap.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Thank you for last night. Even though we fought a little, it was fun. Every timeI'm with you, my life gets a little less boring." Kyuhyun retorted and pulled her head closer to his gently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "So me, being with you is just for entertainment purposes.." Dara retorted and glared at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Simply the best kind of entertainment I'll never get tired of watching even if I'll have to watch you everyday of forever." Kyuhyun retorted and closed his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun closed his and held her hand. Dara blew her warm breathe over his face and watched react to it. Kyuhyun really looked like an angel to her eyes. His naughtiness and smart attitude is what make him priceless. He let go of her left hand and turned to face her stomach. Dara felt a little uncomfortable but then he just acted like it was a natural thing so she just ignored it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He started humming the first few notes and hummed Now and forever. Dara's tears started falling. It dropped on Kyuhyun's cheeks which woke him up and made him hug her automatically and stop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Is something wrong? Did I do something? Forgive me. Stop crying now baby. It's alright. I'll stop." Kyuhyun said and hugged her tight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His reactions made chuckled. He looked at her with confused eyes and his also b with tears. Seeing his surprised expression was a total package which eventually made her laugh hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                "Seeing you like this definitely makes my day. It makes me love you even more and more than I do everyday." Dara retorted andhugged him. Kyuhyun just buriedhis head on her shoulders and closed his again. Letting her go at times like this would always be the hardest for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara finished changing first. She went out of the rooms wearing Kyuhyun clothes which were a little big for her but definitely made her look one of the guys. She wore chic glasses which made her look superb. Kyuhyun on the other hand was still on the room so Dara knocked on his door worried that something might have happened to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Kyuhyun are you okay? What's taking you so long?" Dara called as she knocked on his door more than twice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun hesitated before he answered not knowing whether he should allow her to see him in this state. "Just a little more!" Kyuhyun retorted and took his time. Dara looked at her clock and realized that they have to go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I can't wait for you any more. We have to go!" Dara squealed and knocked again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun stood behind the door thinkingwhether he should open the door or not. Dara knocked again and slowly he peeked out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "pwahahahaha... You look amazing!! puahahahahaa... 100 times better than me!" Dara squealed the same way Kyuhyun would do when he teases his hyungs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Andwaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I'm not going out of this room, NEVER!" Kyuhyun cried and tried closing the door but Dara was quick enough to invade his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun just sighed and allowed her to the room. Kyuhyun sat on the floor and hugged his legs then covered his face. Dara gently massage his head and kissed it. He looked up with teary eyes and saw her smiling sweetly at him while he just pouted still unable to believe what he did.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Thank you for doing this for me. This might be your first time wearing something like this on the streets, so I'm really sorry. But if you don't really want to do this, I can just go out on my own." Dara retorted and smiled and pinched his cheeks. She offered her hand to him to help him stand up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I'm fine, it's just that I don't want you to see me like this, in this not so manly state." Kyuhyun stated and took her hand and stood up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara helped him fix himself. She pushed him to the mirror and made him sit in a vanity chair. She applied make up on him and when they were finished she held his hand and made him stand in front of a bigger mirror.

 

 

 

 

 

                "The skirt and dress matched well. Your slim long legs are really very becoming. Do you want to wear leggings?" Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I don't think it will look nice." Kyuhyun retorted and walked around the shoe area.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Should I wear high heels?" asked Kyuhyun grinning like a mad man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Wear rubber shoes! I'll chooseit for you." Dara offered and walked over to his side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun wore a white plan shirt, a floral high waist mini skirt and a black shiny rubber shoes. The simple clothes his wearing iscomfortable but there is something lacking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "What?" Kyuhyun asked looking confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Honey, sorry but you need ies darling and you will look perfect." Dara retorted and made a squishing motion in front of her chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun just sighed and approached her with his low shoulder. He lifted his shirt which showed his upper body. Dara immediately blushed and looked away. She pulled his shirt down which made him cover mouth chuckling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I guess you would still want me even if I'm wearing woman's clothes. Huh?" Kyuhyun asked in a very manly voice which he whispered it to her ears and made her knees weak and grip his arm tighter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Oh.. Don't do this to me you're making me weak." Dara squealed and hugged him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "If you're getting weak then should I bring you to the bed?" Kyuhyun offered her and lifted her up to the direction of the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "andwaeeee!!! Let's go already. I still have a meeting with the president!!!." Dara

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "okay, okay.." Kyuhyun said and brought her to the direction of the door.