Chapter 20

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Kyuhyun just watch as his princess remained in her deep slumber. His eyes traced her every feature from the long lashes of her eyes, the small mountain of cheeks that compliments her sweet smooth skin, her nose that he loves twitching and also her very sweet amazing lips that seemed to be calling his own thirsty lips everytime his laid its sight oh hers. Hugging her while she remains defenseless under the night light of their room is the most difficult temptation he ever faced, not touching the person you wanted to own the most.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara felt a hard warm body beside her. She couldn't remember where she was and what happened before her consciousness out but slowly as she wakes up, everything that happened before she fainted started rushing to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "uhhmmmmm....." Dara murmured as her she turns her body closer to him seeking the warmth that it is giving hers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Are you awake now baby?" Kyuhyun asked as he enjoy  the amazingly new sight before him and played with the strands of Dara's hair lingering the sides of her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "hmmmhp?" Dara still replied as she tucked herself closer to him sinking her face to his neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Okay just sleep more and I'll be here waiting for you okay?" Kyuhyun whispered softly on her ears making every syllable resonate sweetly on her neck sending her a warm blood chilling feeling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The warm breathe and deep soothing voice woke her up. She stretched her arms and legs up to where her body could reach. She looked up and saw a smiling man beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "aaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkk!!!!!" Dara squealed as she pushed the guy beside him making him fall on the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Why? What happened?" Kyuhyun asked and then stood up looking at the petrified woman beside him.

 

 

 

 

 

                "Where are we? What happened? Why am I here? Tell me!" Dara squealed as she covered herself with the first blanket she found.

 

 

 

 

 

                "What are you panicking about?" Kyuhyun asked as he looked at her like mom with his hands on his waist.

 

 

 

 

 

                "You... Me.. Alone.. In this.. Beautiful...? Room..?!" Dara squealed as she held on the blanket tighter and ran away from Kyuhyun scanning the room finding things that she could probably recognize and tell her where she is.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun lifted his arm and crossed it on his chest. He mockingly walked around her whistling sorry sorry answer and stopped behind her then leaned closer to her sweet neck.

 

 

 

                "Can't you remember what happened last night? All those screams, moans and the way you say my name. All of them, they're clearly embossed in my mind. The way you would scream my name every time when Hit it there and then you-------" Kyuhyun stated, unable to finish is statement when Dara squealed and shook her head and walked away from him and couldn't believe that she actually did that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Andwaaaaaaaeeeeeee!!!!" Dara squealed as she kneeled on the ground and covered her head with her arms and covered her entire body with the big sheet of blanket she was holding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "It was you who pushed me on this bed. I tried escaping but still you forced me yourself on me so I just gave in." Kyuhyun said as he gently her head and he felt her shaking while he sat beside her.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun chuckled at her reactions. She lifted her head and peeked out of the blanket then hid her head again then slowly again and peeked out only to see Kyuhyun laughing his off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara glared at him and realized that he was only fooling her. Kyuhyun stopped and kept an smugly smile plastered across his face. Dara still kept her one of eyebrow's lifted and saw Kyuhyun welcoming her with open arms and ignored him. Kyuhyun just snickered and held his stomach almost dying from laughter. Dara removed the blanket that was covering her and stomped her feet like a child. 

 

 

 

 

                "Noona mianheyoooo!" Kyuhyun stated and then he kept tugging her shoulders until she finally looked at him.

 

 

 

 

When looked at him, she saw him smiling innocently at her with the heart sign like in No Other. Dara still glared at him but this time she smiled already and then he spoke.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Sandara-ssi, I love you." Kyuhyun said while doing the “I love you” hand sign. Dara smiled and tears started b in her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara jumped and hugged him. Kyuhyun just smiled and started the back of her head again.

 

 

 

 

                "I hate it when you do that!" Dara cried as she buries her head on his chest leaning on him closer than before.

 

 

 

 

                "Just a little revenge for what you did with that Dragon." Kyuhyun Smirked placed a peck on her forehead.

 

 

 

 

Dara looked up and glared at her lover again. He pouted at her not understanding the reason for her action.

 

 

 

 

 

                "What?" Kyuhyun asked and he her arms up and down roughly.

 

 

 

 

Dara moved up and kissed him. Kyuhyun giggled in their kiss and turned her around facing him. Dara didn't dare open her eyes fearing that she might get shy before him. Kyuhyun released her from their kiss and chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

                "What?" Dara asked looking at him smartly like he did before the kiss. Kyuhyun just nodded his head and smiled again.

 

 

 

 

 

                "I just wanted more, that's it!" Dara squealed and folded her arms across her chest and looked at him with a pout acting like a little child.

 

 

 

 

                "We're the most unconventional couple ever!" Dara squealed tucking herself in the middle of his long arms and warm chest.

 

 

 

 

                "Should we start making unconventional Darakyu babies already? So that we're not just an unconventional couple, we're going to become unconventional parents too and then we'll have an unconventional family." Kyuhyun cheered and trapped her beneath him.

 

 

 

 


hello?! ;D

LOL.. this is you're panda author supersujuholic!

with major dark circles under her eyes ;D

yay!!!

Dara and Kyuhyun's moments are back.

Kinda feel sad though,

i have more romantic and cheeshy lines on my mind but i remember them when i am on the bus,

i couldn.t take it my phone out and write since someone might snath my phone :(

and when i reach the school,

it's gone,

anyways ;D

im sorry for not being able to reply to your comments one by one,

i'll try my best next time when i'm more free ;D

this is the first chapter that i ever wrote using my phone

*claps* LOL...

while resting for games and stuff,

i would senak away from my team members and write.. kekekekeke

so sorry for the major typo errors ;D

this chapter, it's incomplete to be honest LOL...

but i'll finish this later?

goooddddddddddddddd lllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~~ !

thank you ;D