Chapter 39

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook excitedly opened the door for them. He jumped and hugged Donghae to welcome earning him a hug back. He also looked at the two hooded being with his hyungs and allowed the two enter their dorm. Dara and Bom carefully removed the things that were covering them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Welcome noonas!" Ryeowook cheered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Thank you!!" Bom and Dara said at the same time. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Have  a seat. Wait here, while we cook. We’ll go to the hospital after." Sungmin offered his guest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I want to help cook you guys, is it okay?" Dara asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Sure that would be great!!!" Ryeowook and Sungmin cheered at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin and Ryeowook pulled Dara to the kitchen while Bom was left on the living room. She tried calling her friend but it was obvious that she wants to cook for her boyfriend. Bom wore her hoodie again and just sighed and sat comfortably on the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Come back!! Aisssssshhhh." Bom squealed and tried to stop Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                "Want to come to my room?" Heechul asked Bom and eyed her from head to toe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Excuse me?" Bom asked angrily and glared at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "You have to take care of me. I got sick because of you." Heechul barked but then stopped when he saw EunSiHae's eyes set on him then they went to their rooms and changed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul sat beside Bom and faked a yawn and stretched out his arms making them land on the couch's edge and Bom's shoulders as well. Bom ignored him and just looked at the other way. Yesung came out of the bathroom with just a towel on and suddenly hugged Heechul then landed a kiss on his cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Hyung-aahhh.. I miss you!!!" Yesung squealed using his aegyo and kissed Heechul on both of his cheeks from the back. Bom saw this and froze on her place not knowing what to do. Heechul chuckled and kept quiet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Aigoo.. Yesungieee... You're so sweet." Heechul squealed and pinched Yesung's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yesung went in front of Heechul focusing his eyes only on the soft philtrum only on the eyes of his friend. He did not notice that Bom was beside Heechul as she just remained still and quiet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I missed this philtrum of yours." Yesung stated and started touching and playing with Heechul's philtrum and lips. Heechul just squealed like a little girl being tickled by the swift movements of Yesung's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yesung kneeled and leaned on Heechul's lap to get a better position. Bom's face starts to become paler than before. Heechul just focus on the half Yesung top of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I have a good news for you!." Heechul stated and removed Yesung's hands on his philtrum and played with it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "What?" Yesung asked Heechul and still tried to act cute.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Look to your left and tell me who you see." Heechul ordered and winked at Yesung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Who?" Yesung asked and looked at the person beside his friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yesung's neck froze in its position. He looked at the person beside Heechul and saw that it was Bom. He then looked at his half self on top and then looked at Bom who followed his gazed and stiffly waved her hand at him. He looked at Heechul and his hyung smiling evilly at him. Siwon saw his hyungs and Bom at their awkward moment. He quickly ran to her rescue and covered her eyes. Slowly things began to sink in for him and then Dara's head popped out from the kitchen's direction which made him realize that everything that is happening is real.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Andwaeeeeeeee!!!!!!" Yesung screamed at his highest pitch of tone which shook the whole condominium.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Mianhe noona. Just don't mind him." Siwon whispered and sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom just nodded quickly and closed her eyes knowing that the boy is right. When Siwon felt that she already closed her eyes, he protected her ears from Yesung's scream. Yesung cried and out loud then ran to his room. Heechul just laughed his stomach out and Bom just looked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Should I go and console him?" Bom asked and looked at the two people with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two men shook their heads and looked at each other. Both of them chuckled. The two tried their best to stop themselves from laughing but was not able to. Siwon and Heechul just laughed it out loud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Give him sometime to recuperate his pride." Heechul stated and still laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "He needs to recover his shame." Siwon added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul left Bom alone and went to his own floor. Siwon sat beside her and they just watched the television. The two them just listened at the other group of people with them started bickering with each other at the kitchen.

 

 

 

Dara on the other hand went on with her cooking session with Sungmin and Ryeowook. Sungmin handed the pink apron with a heart shape cut out on its pocket. She wore the same apron which Kyuhyun wore when he tried cooking before. The three of them prepared the ingredients and discussed their specific roles for their activity.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “How will we do cook this guys?” Sungmin asked and eyed all the ingredients on the counter top.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Dara noona cooks, I’ll chop and you’ll wash.” Ryeowook replied and looked at Dara and then she nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Let’s all do our best!!!!!!!!!!!!” Dara squealed and showed them a closed fist while her other hand raised a serving spoon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Fighting!” Sungmin and Ryeowook replied and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Use this one noona.” Ryeowook leaned closer to her then handed her a wooden spatula.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Oh yeah.” Dara shyly replied and took it the eternal maknae’s hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara, Sungmin and Ryeowook worked quietly in the kitchen until the Eunhae couple invaded their room. Eunhyuk went to the fridge and opened it searching for something good to eat. Donghae went to sit beside wookie who is chopping the carrots for their dish. The two exchanged glances. Donghae gave him childish evil glances while Ryeowook returned glares at him because Donghae would take the carrots that Ryeowook chopped leaving nothing behind except the skin. Ryeowook just stopped chopping then sighed and smiled at donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “What?” Donghae innocently asked and continued eating the carrots in his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I haven’t washed those and you ate the whole carrot.” Ryeowook replied and smiled turned into an evil one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Are you kidding me?” Donghae asked trying to act calm thinking that Ryeowook is trying to fool him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “FINE! GO AHEAD and Ask them.” Ryeowook dared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “ Sandara-ssi, did Ryeowook washed the veggies?” Donghae asked the woman is busy measuring the water.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I don’t know ask Sungmin. He is the one in charge of washing everything.” Dara replied and continued with her task.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae approached Sungmin who was busy peeling the leaves of the cabbage to be added on the chicken stew dish. He locked Sungmin who is in front of the sink with a back hug and leaned on him. Sungmin stopped but then continued on his work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Did you wash the carrots?” Donghae asked sweetly and kissed Sungmin’s cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “The carrots?” Sungmin asked and removed the water from the basin and strained the cabbage after he washed it. he then wiped off the saliva that Donghae marked on his cheeks with one of his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “aha.” Donghae replied cutely and giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin looked at Ryeowook. Ryeowook just raised his shoulders and continued chopping the rest of the vegetables. He wiped his hands with a clean towel and gently removed Donghae’s arms from his waist. He turned around to face his hyung and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “No I haven’t. Why?” Sungmin replied cutely and smiled. Ryeowook’s evil laughter can be heard from behind. Dara remained busy concentrating on her task.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Seriously?” Donghae asked while his smile is starting to get erased from his handsome face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah. Ryeowook is supposed to chop them first before I washed it because I just washed the cabbage. Why?” Sungmin replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “You’re supposed to wash the carrots first after he peeled the skin!” Donghae angrily retorted and covered his mouth with one of his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “It’s all the same.” Sungmin replied and ignored Donghae completely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I ate every single carrot that he chopped!” Donghae squealed at Sungmin as his face turned green. He covered his mouth with both of his hands and pushed Sungmin away from the sink. Ryeowook’s giggles turned into laughter when he saw Donghae trying to stop himself from puking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Don’t do it here! Were cooking here go to the bath room! Aigoo~~~~~” Sungmin angrily barked and kicked Donghae’s away from the sink.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Serves you right for disturbing us and making us stave!” Ryeowook replied and continued chopping.

 

 

 

 

Donghae tried his best to act calm and collected. Sandara looked at him with a worried face. Tears started to form at the sides of his eyes. He tried his best to smile at her not wanting to ruin his handsome image. He smiled at her sarcastically and she couldn’t help but just feel sorry for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

                “Are you okay?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Me? hrrrrrmmmrmm.. I… i… I’m fine…” Donghae replied as his walked change into stride on his way to the bathroom. Dara just followed him with a gaze and just poked Eunhyuk’s shoulder then pointed Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Poor Donghae. Seriously what can he do without me? I’ll just help him out.” Eunhyuk replied and ran towards the direction of the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae’s stomach screams of puke echoed around their dorm. It haunted everyone and almost other members puke as well.