Chapter 76

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Bom was busy as she secretly eats the corn snack that Heechul sent her a few days ago when suddenly she received a message from Dasom. The other members of her group were still sleeping from their busy schedule yesterday as she read the text message. She placed her precious corn on to bite on it and went on to read the message.

 

Let’s party at my hotel. I will be inviting a lot of other Idols since I decided to go back to the U.S. already.”

 

 

 

                “What happened to her?” Bom asked out loud when suddenly CL appeared behind her which made her drop her corn.

 

 

               

                “What’s happening to whom?” CL asked as she picked up the corn cob that fell holding it only to its edge where she thinks that her unnie’s saliva hasn’t touch yet. She reached it out to her and pulled out a chair then sat on it.

 

 

 

Bom took her corn and gave CL her phone. She went to the sink and washed her corn when suddenly Dara and Minji came out from their rooms and joined them in the kitchen. CL showed Dara Dasom’s text who got surprised at it as well. She thought that her cousin would be staying in Korea for good but after she read the message she started to get worried about her.

 

 

 

                “I wonder when this is and what happened to her. She’s been changing a lot ever since she came here. I don’t want her to go.” Dara stated and watched as CL started preparing for their breakfast.

 

 

 

                “I like Dasom unnie. She’s nice even though she’s a bit spoiled and stubborn.” Minzy said.

 

 

 

Zhoumi received deadly glares as he disturbs the older members of Super Junior. They didn’t like the fact that another member is staying with them in their dorm but they hated it more when he woke them up early that day. He was excited as danced along the halls of their dorm.  Henry pulled him and pinned him beside him.

 

 

 

                “Looks a bottle of tranquilizer won’t be enough to calm you down you angry bird!” Heechul exclaimed.

 

 

 

                “Dasom sent me a text message! She’s asking me out on a date!” Zhoumi replied in glee while Henry looked at him in disbelief.

 

 

 

Henry took the phone from Zhoumi’s hand and read it. The other members who were there also started checking their phones for unread messages.  Zhoumi continued to dance in glee while his fellow members looked at each other and gave out a really gloomy sigh. Zhoumi stopped his squid dance when he heard the long tiring sigh that they mad and turned to them one by one.

 

 

 

                “Tell me what happened! Tell me! Tell me! pali-pali-pali!” Zhoumi childishly ordered them.

 

 

 

                “She sent us the same text message too.” The members retorted in unison. Zhoumi’s knees slowly melted to the ground as he felt them trying to pat his shoulders and yawn.

 

 

 

                “I wonder what happened to her.” Henry said as he pulled his gloomy hyung to couch by the collar.

 

 

 

Dasom prepared for the party. The party is actually meant for the investors of their hotel to choose as to which groups of idols they will want to represent their company and be the next endorsers. Along with the company’s plans, her own vicious plan is also slowly being generated in the process. She invited the most popular idols in Korea and plans to have them perform at least do a single number as company then let them party afterwards. She plans to let the idols enjoy the party after the media, investors and sponsors left the party where her plan for Dara and Kyuhyun will commence.

 

 

 

Dara went to the YG gym started doing her favorite exercise. She misses her Kyuhyun already so she just monitors him as she does her run on the treadmill. Bom suddenly joins her by using the equipment beside her.

 

 

 

                “What’s with the pout?” Dara asked Bom who looks like she lost a bag of corn again.

 

 

 

                “CL nagged me about eating corn again. She caught me earlier this morning eating the corn Heechul oppa gave me.” Bom cried out loud.

 

 

 

Dara looked at her friend with her eyes opened wide. Bom shook her head in very fast speed while covering . Dara chuckled and laughed at Bom. She didn’t expect her to break the rules of YG. Bom looked around before she stopped Dara’s treadmill and tackled her by the neck. She covered Dara’s mouth and suspiciously looked around again.

 

 

 

                “DON’T TELL ANYONE!” Bom whispered but practically exclaimed in Dara’s rabbit ears.

 

 

 

                “OKAY!” Dara said repeatedly while nodding but still Bom kept secured with her hands.

 

 

 

                “BOMMIE ... I CAN’T BREATHE!” Dara added which made Bom remember that she was still holding Dara. She went on her cloud nine as she remembers her moments with Heechul.

 

 

 

                “So what is it?” Dara asked her friend again. This time, the two of them looked around the gym trying to spot whether someone might her them.

 

 

 

Bom closed her eyes and sighed. She pulled Dara and they both sat on the floor. She placed her two hands on each of Dara’s shoulders which made Dara scared. Bom looked at Dara eye to eye with a serious face. Dara began to tremble thinking that it might be something more serious than what she thinks it is. Bom seldom acts serious when it is not about their group or her family.

 

 

 

But to Dara’s surprise, Bom just sighed after looking around. She held Dara’s neck and pulled her face close to hers and looked at her eyes.

 

 

 

                “I’m dating someone already!” Bom whispered to dara.

 

 

 

Dara squealed in joy and she clapped her hands in glee. CL suddenly appeared behind them which scared them both. If CL finds out that they’re dating, they’re sure that it will reach YG and they will both get punished. Dara started to calm down but it was obvious on her face that she got scared by CL’s sudden appearance on the scene.

 

 

 

                “Why are you so excited unnies?” the leaders asked them. Dara avoided her gaze and looked at Bom.

 

 

                “Achoo~~.” Bom faked a sneeze and does it repeatedly. Dara and CL looked at her. CL is observing how her unnies are reacting to her question. Bom used her elbow to hit Dara and make her act along with her.

 

 

 

                “aaaahhhhhhh.... uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmm.... aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... AH. Acccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....” Dara faked a sneeze along with Bom. Bom just patted her head and sighed when Dara mimicked what she did. CL looked at them both with very suspicious eyes.

 

 

 

                “Dara is excited because I told her that I might be getting allergic to corns.” Bom retorted and looked at Dara and CL. The two girls with her looked at each other and then covered their mouth but their eyes are starting to get watery.

 

 

 

                “Achhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....” Bom really sneezed out loud this time and blushed shyly. All she could do was face palm as Dara and CL were not able to contain themselves anymore and laughed out loud at her.

 

 

 

                “Corn is becoming bad for your health unnie. You should stop eating them or at least lessen your daily corn dosage.” CL advised and tapped Bom’s shoulders then went away already.

 

 

 

Dara was still laughing when their leader left so Bom sent her the most evil glare that she could possibly give. Bom raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms on her chest and stood properly.

 

 

               

                “Excuse me, I’ll just go and drink medicine for my CORN ALLERGY!” Bom angrily squealed and stomping as she walks away from Dara pissed.

 

 

 

                “Wait for me!” Dara squealed and hugged Bom who started laughing at her excuse as well.

 

 

 

 

It has been awhile since Kyuhyun last saw Dara so he goes around checking Dara’s me2day account around every 30 minutes. He wanted to see her update since there are times when he’s too embarrassed to text her and ask her about what she’s doing. His prayers got answered when suddenly Dara updated her account. He started laughing when he saw the update that Dara posted.

 

 

 

“BOM IS NOW ALLERGIC TO CORNS! Eungkyangkyangkyangkya~~~~ joke :))” along with the update was a photo with Bom holding a corn on one hand and tissue on the other. She has a small scrunched tissue on one of her nose’s holes and they did a derp face on the picture.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t help but laugh when suddenly Heechul came to his room. He was about to go send Kyuhyun into an errand when he got distracted by the maknae’s laughter.

 

 

 

                “What is happening to you?” Heechul asked as he shook the maknae.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was too happy to give him an answer that he just pointed the screen at Heechul. Heechul saw and read everything which made him laugh as well. He forgot the task that he was about to order their maknae and went back to his room instead. He took out his phone and started texting Bom about the update that he saw.

 

 

               

                “I guess my love for you is too much that the corns I sent you also got contaminated. Take care of your health love and think of me always.” Heechul sent the message with a picture of him doing an aegyo while holding a box of tissue in his hand.

 

 

 

He quickly a received a reply from Bom saying:

 

 

 

                “Your greasiness will make me sicker... :))”

 

 

Heechul just smiled at Bom’s replied and agreed with her.