Chapter 50

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

The SHINee members called Changmin and told him that they are going to visit his best friend Kyuhyun in the hospital. He was already on his way home from the shoot so he decided to go to the hospital first. The place was close to where the hospital was so he came there before his dongsaengs did. After parking his car in the parking lot outside the hospital he looked up and stretched his arms out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “The night sky is so pretty tonight. Definitely autumn is ending soon. I can’t wait for the snow to come already.”  Changmin squealed and smiled as he kept his arms up and looked at the moon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A girl was running out of the hospital and was not looking in the way and he hit her. She was hit hard and fell. He looked at her and she has a really pretty face and long hair. The moment their eyes met he was completely captured by her. She tried standing up but she was too dizzy to move. She looked at Changmin and allowed him to help her.

 

 

 

 

               

                “I’m sorry.” Dasom told Changmin and sat on the floor.

 

 

                “It’s alright. Are you okay? It was my fault. Come I’ll bring you to the hospital.” Changmin stated and tried to carry her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “No I’m alright. But is you car still open?” she asked him now that she is in his arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah.” Changmin replied unable to say more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Can we go in?” Dasom said. When she heard Donghae running after her, she immediately opened the passenger’s door and entered the car. Changmin followed her as well so she sat at the driver’s seat instead.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae came out right after Changmin closed the door. He kept screaming for her name and continued looking around. He somehow recognized Changmin’s car so he looked at it. Changmin was about to open the door and talk to Donghae but Dasom realized this so she pulled his shoulders and kissed him forcefully. Changmin was so surprised by what happened so he kept his eyes opened for a while. Dasom avoided his eyes and just gazed at Donghae who was still looking for her. Changmin’s face became really flushed and his heart beat pumped really fast as if his heart was going to explode. Luckily his car is heavily tinted so Donghae didn’t see them and went inside the hospital again. It was already late when Dasom realized this so she just chuckled in their kiss. Changmin was a good kisser she thought but she didn’t expect to kiss a random, hot stranger in her first night in Korea. She just allowed Changmin to do what he wants with her to thank him for what he did. Changmin d her long legs which sent her shivers since she’s wearing shorts. His eyes were completely shut and she smiled again. She pulled the lever and made Changmin’s seat lean backward but he didn’t seem to notice. He used his two strong arms and made her sit on top of him and she just followed. She released him and he opened his eyes and looked at her.

 

 

 

 

                “Don’t tell me that you are a sasaeng fan?” Changmin asked and cupped her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Don’t worry I’m not. I don’t even know you.” Dasom replied and smiled at him ily. He sat up and pulled her for a kiss again. Changmin’s hands ran through her long hair while she opened the buttons on his shirt.   Changmin helped her remove his clothes and they were done, she pushed him making him lie down. They looked at each others eyes and then she moved away from his lips. She kissed his neck and everywhere his hand guides her but Changmin wanted more. She realized that there was already something hard underneath her so she stopped because of the limited space they have.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “That was fun.” Dasom said and chuckled. She ily bit her lips which teased Changmin more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Are we done already?” Changmin asked and wiped his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What? You wanted more?” Dasom asked surprised but she just smiled and took out her hanky. She wiped Changmin’s face to remove her red lipstick.

 

 

 

 

Changmin didn’t answer. It was the first time that a girl made him shut up like this. He just blushed and looked away. He took her hanky and she sat properly at the driver’s seat. She pulled the lever up again and smiled at Changmin again. She looked at the mirror and tied her hair in a bun. Changmin aggressively pulled her and landed a sweet kiss on her lips not like the one she gave him or the one she expected. Worried that she might want more she pushed him away and took wipes from his car and wiped her face.

 

 

 

 

 

                “What’s your name?” Dasom asked him.

 

 

 

 

                “Changmin, Shim Changmin.” Changmin replied still he flushed.

 

 

 

               

                “Don’t tell anyone about this okay? If ever we meet again, we might continue it or more. hahaha” Dasom replied and left opened the door of his car. She looked around again and kissed him on his cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

                “You’re a very good kisser.” Dasom stated and left him there.

 

 

 

 

After fixing her clothes, she returned back to the hospital and walked as if nothing happened. It took Changmin a long time before he recovered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I want to meet her again.” Changmin just said.

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom went straight to the comfort room to fix herself. She washed her face and tried to gargle as well. She wiped her face with the tissue while she used the back of her palm to wipe . She scrubbed it hard trying to erase but she just smiled at the mirror remembering his face.

 

 

 

 

 

                “He is handsome and a really great kisser but… I guess, Kyuhyun-oppa is better.” Dasom said and chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

The door opened and then someone Dasom knows appeared. She saw Dara and Bom’s reflection as they entered the comfort room. Dara went and hugged her from the back. Bom just tapped her head and hugged her too.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Are you okay?” Dara asked.

 

 

               

                “Yeah, I’m fine. I just went out to find something to eat. I’m hungry but then I realized that I don’t have wons anymore so I returned.” Dasom replied and used her aegyo on the two girls with her.

 

 

 

 

               

 

                “Don’t worry. the guys are planning to eat with us.  Let’s just go back there okay.” Dara retorted.

 

 

 

               

 

                “Yeah, sure unnie.” Dasom replied and allowed them to do their thing.

 

 

 

 

 

When she went out of the comfort room she saw Henry.  She tried entering the comfort room again but Henry caught her in time. He held her red hoodie and pulled her to the vending machine.

 

 

 

 

                “What do you want to drink?” Henry asked her.

 

 

 

 

                “How cheap?! I want Starbucks.” Dasom cutely replied and winked at Henry. After seeing that he suddenly realized that is she one cute girl.

 

 

 

 

                “What’s my name first?” Henry asked her.

 

 

 

 

                “I don’t know. You haven’t introduced yourself.” Dasom replied.

 

 

 

 

                “I’m Henry Lau, you what’s your name?” Henry said and smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

                “My name, Dara-unnie said it earlier?” Dasom asked him confused with what he is doing.

 

 

 

 

               

                “Earlier? You mean we were together earlier? I didn’t know.” Henry said and smiled at her. Dasom raised her eyebrow and gave him a confused expression and attempted to walk away but Henry caught her hoodie again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What are you doing?” Dasom angrily asked.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Trying to start anew.” Henry said.

 

 

 

                “Fine. Whatever. Hi I’m Lee Dasom.” She replied to Henry using her bored voice.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Good. We’re chingus already.” Henry said and pulled her.  She tried escaping him but they are in the hospital. The two of them walked to the door and she saw the Bom and the other members of Super Junior.

 

 

 

               

 

                “Where are we going?” Dasom asked Henry.

 

 

 

 

 

                “We are going to eat. I’m going to buy you starbucks.” Henry replied.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Where is Dara-unnie?” Dasom asked Henry as she tries to shake him off her.

 

 

 

 

 

                “She will be left behind with Kyuhyun-hyung. We played a game while you were gone and she lost so she’ll stay.” Henry replied.

 

 

 

 

 

                “No, I’ll stay! I don’t want to go” Dasom replied. Heechul pushed her swiftly and Bom held her hand. She can’t do anything anymore and just allowed them to take her away.

 

 

 

When Dara went out of the bathroom, she searched for Bom but she couldn’t find her. She returned to Kyuhyun’s room and saw that he was alone already. Her phone rang and she read a message and it was from Bom.

 

 

                I know your secret already. I’m sorry if I kept it from you but what I want you to do know is enjoy and spend time with Kyuhyun. He needs you the most right now. We won’t be disturbing you for at least 30 minutes I guess.. kekekeke… just don’t touch my corn there okay?!  ^_^ kekekeke