Chapter 56

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t sleep very well that night. He kept thinking about the picture and flowers that he received. Dara went home early the next day. Leeteuk gave her a lift home. Leeteuk saw her sleeping on the couch and Taeyeon was with her when he went to visit so the morning was a little bit noisy for Dara and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun didn’t like it but he had no other choice but to give it a try, at least for today since he is with his noona and they were caught.

 

 

 

 

                “You’re here?” Leeteuk asked Dara when she woke up. Kyuhyun woke her up gently. A shocked expression welcomed the two leaders from SM. Dara blinked multiple times before she actually realized that it was really Leeteuk and Taeyeon there in front of her.

 

 

 

 

                “Yes~~ Good morning.” Dara retorted as she tried to stop herself from yawning and bowed to them. She quickly searched for a mirror and tried to look at herself if she looks presentable while Taeyeon just smiled animatedly and Leeteuk sat together with her on the couch.

 

 

 

 

                Dara still half awake noticed Kyuhyun’s bed hair and sour expression. She was searching for the mirror in her bag but then his presence caught her attention. Without saying a word she tried fixing his hair. She realized that she was wearing a beanie that she bought yesterday so she tried placing it on his head. Taeyeon chuckled as soon as she saw Dara’s hair so Dara looked at her and just blinked her eyes. Leeteuk just chuckled as well seeing how cute she was and Dara just turned to Kyuhyun who is nodding his head.

 

 

 

 

                “You need it more noona.” Kyuhyun replied and placed the beanie back to Dara’s hair and fixed it nicely. Dara just nodded and searched for the beanie she bought for Kyuhyun and made him wear it. Kyuhyun helped her and she went to sit beside Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

                “Are you guys dating?” is the question from Taeyeon that woke the two of them up. Kyuhyun who was in the middle of yawning stopped while his arm was still mid-air while Dara who is drinking water almost got choked.  Leeteuk just watched the two people anticipating both their actions and reactions.

 

 

 

 

                “No we’re not!” Kyuhyun and Dara said at the same time then they looked at each other.

 

 

 

 

                “I just came here because I was worried about him. he fainted in front of me before so I came here to visit him. I was with Bom actually and the other members of Super Junior but they left me here and he didn’t allow me to go since he thought it would be dangerous last night so I had no other choice but to stay.” Dara explained further and looked at Kyuhyun who is faking a yawn.

 

 

 

 

                “But that is not what I meant. Thanks for the info though.” Taeyeon said and smiled.

 

 

 

 

                “It is just that your actions are so natural. The way you helped each other, it seems like that there is something between you. It is cute. I hope you two would date then I could ship you two.” Taeyeon said and she chuckled. Leeteuk chuckled as well. Kyuhyun and Dara blushed.

 

 

 

 

                “She is actually a fan of 2ne1 and other girl groups. She really enjoys your songs so she is like this.” Leeteuk explained. Dara smiled and bowed to the two of them again.

 

 

 

 

Dara left the hospital with Leeteuk and Taeyeon. It was still early when they visited so not much people noticed them and most of them are old people already so they didn’t really mind. They would occasionally attract attention but not because their singers, it is mostly because of their looks. The car ride became quiet. It was Taeyeon driving while Leeteuk is on the driver’s seat. Dara sat beside them and she was very quiet. They dropped her at their dorm and Leeteuk gave her some coffee and cake.

 

 

 

 

                “Thank you for dropping me off. Sorry for the trouble.” Dara said and bowed to them.

 

 

 

 

                “I hope we can bond more next time.” Taeyeon said and bowed to her with a smile flashed on her face as well. Leeteuk just smiled at her and bowed as well.

 

 

 

 

                “Feel free to visit us again.” Leeteuk said and smiled.

 

 

 

Dara just nodded and went off Taeyeon’s car. She waved good-bye as they pull away. Kyuhyun texted her as soon as they left but she didn’t notice it until she reached their dorm. She saw Bom waiting for her in front of the entrance of their door.

 

 

 

 

                “So how was it? Tell me everything” Bom asked her excitedly.

 

 

 

 

                “You have a lot of explaining to do later.” Dara said angrily and opened the door to their dorm. Before she opened the door, she read Kyuhyun’s text first but didn’t reply, maybe later she thought.

Text me when you’re home already. Sorry for the stressful morning. I hope to see you soon. Take care always. Be safe okay? I love you~~~.

 

 

 

 

Knowing that it was probably from Kyuhyun, Bom tried reading the message as well but Dara was really secretive and the two kept fighting for her phone. The two created a lot of noise but to their surprise the door opened by itself. The two of them stop fidgeting and focused their attention on the door. Turns out it was CL who opened the door. The two stood properly and stopped fighting then just smiled at CL.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Where were you yesterday? Why are you guys so noisy early in the morning? It is embarrassing to our neighbors so please don’t do it again.” CL asked Dara and looked at Bom as well. Dara just nodded while Bom replied.

 

 

 

 

 

                “We just bonded yesterday but she was too tired to sleep or go back to her own room so she slept in mine. We slept together last night.” Bom replied and smiled at CL. She pulled Dara towards their dorm* and tapped CL’s shoulder as she entered and invaded their space.

 

 

 

 

                “But that doesn’t make sense? She is just a door step away and she didn’t even change clothes?” CL replied and turned to them.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Like what I said earlier. She’s tired already.” Bom retorted. Dara held her friend’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

                “I was too lazy to move because Bom and I had quite an experience yesterday. We’ll bring you and Minzy along with us next time. Where are you going?” Dara explained and asked.

 

 

 

 

                “I was going to buy bread. Is there anything you would like?” CL asked Dara and Bom. Bom just smiled at their leader.

 

 

 

 

                “Would you like us to come with you?” Bom asked and the leader nodded then they went to the bakery nearby. With that Dara and Bom avoided CL’s investigation.

 

 

 

 

After that a day passed and Dara was about to go to school. The day after they went to the hospital had been very hectic for them. 2ne1 got very busy for their comeback so they were spent for mostly training both in vocal and dance. As much as she wants to skip the day for school, Dara knew that Kyuhyun and her members wouldn’t like it so she just decided to go.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom once again invaded her room. Dara was there on her bed fixing her planners and books. Anticipating another day revolving around mean, median and mode, Dara just sighed at the thought of it. She looked at her phone as she sat with Bom on her bed.  Bom is already lying down on Dara’s bed playing with the light pink comforter and pillows. Dara tried to look for the photos she had with Kyuhyun the day before.

 

 

 

 

                “aigoo~~~ everything.. it seems like they were just all memories already.” Dara said and sighed loudly.

 

 

 

 

                “It’s Kyuhyun right??” Bom asked and looked at her phone. Dara jus nodded and showed her phone to her friend.

 

 

 

 

               

                “Aigoo~~~ How cute~~~” Bom squealed at the sight of Dara and Kyuhyun puckering up for the photo.

 

 

 

 

                “Let’s call him. Video chat! Video chat! Video chat!” Bom repeatedly chanted. Dara had no other choice but to call Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun answered the call but it was really obvious that he just woke up. A Kyuhyun with a funky bed hair welcomed them. He tried talking to them but it is obvious that he is still half asleep.

 

 

 

 

                “Good morning!” Kyuhyun said and waved at her noona. It took him a while before she noticed that Bom was with Dara.

 

 

 

 

                “I thought that you were still in the hospital? Anyways, good morning, go back to sleep looks like you still need more. Good bye.” Dara replied and smiled to Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

                “I’ll be late. Aigoo~~~” Kyuhyun stated and waved Dara and Bom good bye then ended the call. Before the actual call ended the girls saw Sungmin and Yesung creeping behind the camera and heard Ryeowook calling his hyungs to eat.

 

 

 

 

 

                “How did you know?... about us..?” Dara asked her friend.

 

 

 

 

                “That night, when our photo was taken, we were talking about it. Kyuhyun tried to make me believe that there is nothing going on but the Bominator caught him. Sorry for making you worried about that one.” Bom replied and she became speechless.

 

 

 

 

                “I’m supportive of this relationship. We need to date, it’s not like we are getting younger by the day. The best gift we could receive right now apart from our health is a boyfriend so consider your self lucky.” Bom added and hugged Dara. Dara almost cried but she saw the clock and she will get late if she will not leave.

 

 

 

 

                “I’m going to get late! Thanks Bom. I owe you one!” Dara cried and hugged Bom then went her way to the door.

 

 

 

CL was there waiting for her and handed her bento she made for Dara. Minzy was also there but she was watching the television with Douggie. They all saw her leave. Dara decided to use public transportation this morning. She doesn’t want to get caught in the traffic so she rode the bus but there bus was already full so she ended standing up. With her spectacles and apple hair do plus a big back pack and casual chick jeans paired with a top Dara almost looked like a high school student.  A man gave his seat to her but when she saw a grand mother standing up she gave her seat to her and ended up seating in the farthest part of the bus.

 

 

 

 

Another guy gave his seat to seat to her. He was wearing a hat so she was not able to see his face or expression. She just thanked him and sat beside the girl who was squealing. Dara looked at the mirror and the girl looked at the man so the guy made a hush gesture to her and she just nodded.  Dara sat there comfortably and would talk nicely to the people who recognized her. Soon, the girl who was sitting beside her got off the bus so the nice guy sat beside her.

 

 

 

 

Dara went off in front of the train station. There were already a lot of people in there but she didn’t mind. She really enjoys observing people in crowded places like this. She remembered the photo that Kyuhyun had in his room and she just smiled. She took out her phone and plugged her earphones and played “Shake it Up!” by Super Junior. When the song ended, she played “I am the best” to start up her early morning.

 

 

 

 

Dara finally reached her destination and got off the train. She walked to her school a little and saw a lot of people crowding outside so she ran towards the school’s entrance. She saw that there were a lot of banner and stores set up on the long pathway towards their buildings. She looked up and saw a big banner.

 

 

 

 

                “WELCOME DEAR ~~~” Dara read out loud with her eyes looking at the big banner. She looked up and was affected by the sunlight then a man whispered to her “STUDENTS” the next word in the banner’s statement.

 

 

 

 

Dara looked at the man who did that but he was walking to fast. She recognized him but he got drowned in the sea of people in front of her. It was then that Dara noticed that there are also males that were going to their all-girls school so she got excited and went to her room already remembering that she is already late for her class.