Chapter 8

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

“sungminnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kyuhyun squealed like a little girl as he runs straight towards the direction of his friend and sealed him in with a hug. Sungmin just allowed the maknae to rest his chin on his shoulders.

 

 

                “No wonder I’m still single!” Sungmin cried.

 

 

Every single person in that room looked at him with bewilderment. He just hugged the maknae back who got surprised and hugged him tighter and then released his hyung to look at his face.

 

 

                “Now, now! Tell me what did I do to make you have that civil status ever since debut?” Kyuhyun asked curious.

 

 

                “What do you do? By doing things like this people are thinking that I am gay, girls approach me thinking that I am not opposite of their gender.” Sungmin cried as he hugged the maknae back and they both faked a crying sound.

 

 

                “Don’t blame the poor kyu!” Donghae cooed and stood near them with a stance looking like a mother with her hands on her waist and nagging her child.

 

 

                “Why?” Siwon asked after he approached Donghae and placed his shoulders to his close friend. Eunhyuk hugged Siwon from behind like a monkey holding on to a big tree in front of him.

 

 

                “It’s not him who told you to wear pink pajama dress when you go to sleep. So don’t blame him for something that is not his fault.” Donghae replied earning him high fives from both Siwon and Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun snickered and tried covering Sungmin’s ears as he kept hugging him. Sungmin moved Kyuhyun’s body with his and turned to approach Donghae and successfully land a flying kick on the fish’s . Kyuhyun enjoyed every moment of this and noticed Siwon who is now looking at the mirror fixing his already arranged hair.

 

 

                “Hyung are your sure you’re coming with us?” Kyuhyun asked as he released Sungmin who kept torturing Donghae while Eunhyuk just watched scared that he’ll be punched or kicked by the taekwondo black belter.

 

 

                “Of course why?” Siwon asked as he looked at the younger boy behind him through the reflection in the mirror.

 

 

                “You look like you’re going to some event launch or something. We’re just going to a bar and you’re over dressed. Is it your party or what?”  Kyuhyun asked as he checked his face on the mirror as well.

 

 

Heechul approached them and stood in the human size mirror. The three of them posed together as if it was a camera and ended up laughing because they ended their poses with mug shots. Heechul just patted Kyuhyun’s shoulder and spoke.

 

 

                “When you called and he heard the word going to the bar with 2NE1, he ignored the other details and immediately said yes. I heard him call someone on his phone cancelling their plans for tonight.” Heechul said as he hugged Siwon who just laughed at what his hyungs said. Siwon shyly turned around and looked at Donghae who is laughing as well.

 

 

                “It’s obvious that he likes someone in 2NE1.” Donghae cooed again. Earning him another smack in the but this time it is from Siwon who is another taekwondo belter.

 

 

                “I noticed that he tried approaching Bom noona before, and when he failed he smiled really shyly. I observed him and he tried it again. T.O.P. noticed him approaching the female vocalist so he stood strategically in front of her so when he looked again it was T.O.P. who he faced.” Ryeowook stated which made the room fill with giggles.

 

 

                “I saw it too!” Yesung squealed and then he continued.

 

 

                “I think he was actually trying to approach Dara because after he looked back at one point, Bom was open and then he looked at the other way and when every one left the stage he quickly ran to the exit trying to catch up with someone who is obviously near the exit…” Yesung added earning Siwon evil glares from Kyuhyun.

 

 

                “And that person near the exit was?” Shindong asked curiously.

 

 

                “Sandara-ssi” Yesung retorted and then he laughed as he saw Siwon blushed madly.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s ears lightly perked up. He looked at his hyung and hugged him tight and almost choked him to death. Siwon on the other hand thought that Kyuhyun is just being sweet. Kyuhyun then ran to his room and changed while the others waited for him as they fixed themselves as well.

 

Now I know why he is dressed so elegantly when we are just going to a bar. I must dress better than him. But he has a greater face value, what the heck Kyuhyun! You can’t do anything about that, just focus on the things you can improve! I must, I must, I MUST OUTDRESS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The maknae thought as he stamped his way to his room.

 

 

 

 

                “I still feel kind of bad for Minzy since she cannot come with us.” Dara stated as she looked at CL and Bom.

 

 

                “I don’t think we’ll be able to stop her once she is already allowed to come to place like this.” CL retorted.

 

 

                “Our child is growing up very quickly. Aigoo~~” Bom cried and the three of them hugged each other tightly.

 

 

G-Dragon and the other Big Bang members approached them after talking with the bar’s receptionist. The bar they are in now is the kind of bar which is really expensive, only people who really has the money can come here so when they see actors or idols in the club they don’t act like the idols or actors are really popular. They treat them like a normal person. Just someone who passed by, a regular member of our circle, so actors and idols like going there because there they get to party and enjoy their freedom like a normal person could.

 

 

                “The room we booked is the one right there.” Seung-ri said as he pointed to the direction of the glass room in front of them.

 

 

                “We hope you don’t mind, it is actually the biggest room here since we are going to be with Super Junior so we don’t want to be really cramped in a small room together.” G-Dragon added.

 

 

                “What?” Dara screamed surprised at what she heard. She didn’t know what to feel, whether to be pleased that Kyuhyun will be there or to be scared because people might notice, especially Bom who has a great eye when it comes to this things.

 

 

                “Are you that excited that they are going to be with us?” CL teased Dara and Bom smiled at the reaction Dara’s face gave them. She looked half-pissed and half-happy really.

 

 

                “Of course not!” she sharply denied as her face really turned different this time. She looked irritated and agitated and then she just sighed.

 

                “I just thought that they will be not in the same booth as us.” she explained and looked at the different direction from CL trying to avoid her eyes.

 

Bom noticed that Dara is really panicking about everything which she tried to contemplate on. Her further investigations on her will continue later on she thought.

 

 

                “Why not unnie?” CL asked pouting.

               

 

                “I mean they are really handsome and cute, but if you ask me, even though they are pretty boys, I wouldn’t want to date them I guess because they are simply not my type. They’re too pretty for me.” CL asked stated.

 

 

                “That’s the reason why I don’t like them.” Dara stated coldly.

 

 

                “Well speaking of the pretty boys, guess what they’re here already.” Bom stated in English as she placed her shoulders on the two girls who looked at the direction she was looking at and stopped talking.

 

 

for the question that i missed,

about kyuhyun and yesung being close,

personally, i  think that they are because of K.R.Y.

the three of them used to go to Japan to promote as SJ-KRY,

so the three of them are alone while the others stay at korea.

they even had a concert there right?

please do correct me if i'm wrong, i mean i don't know them personally. ;D

 

 

about kyuhyun being very sweet to dara in this story,

it must be because i'm feeling quite to guilty him. kekekeke ;D

hahaha.. it's because of this story,

read it and you'll find out why.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/32996/twin-generation-2ne1-bigbang-eunhae-siwonyoona-taemin-top-twins 

 

a little bit more for you guys, ;D