Chapter 9

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

The girls seated on one side of U-shaped couch inside the lounge of the bar they are in. T.O.P. Sat beside Bom who is beside CL that is with Seung-ri and Dara who is now seated beside G-Dragon. The two men made sure that no Super Junior members are seating beside the girls.

 

Seeing his lover sat beside G-Dragon made Kyuhyun's blood boil again. He knew that the YG Members won't allow any of his hyungs and he himself included to seat beside the girls, what more make a move on them so somehow he felt secured. But he doesn't like the thought of him making a move on his lover either. He strategically sat parallel to Dara's seat to get a better view of her and her friends, in case someone tries to do something to her.

 

 

"Thank you for inviting us here tonight, I hope we wouldn't bother you by being here." the humble leader Leeteuk said before he took his seat and bowed.

 

 

"No need to be too formal hyung. We came here to enjoy and have fun." GD replied as he stood up and bowed to him as well. They kept bowing lower and lower at each other which the people in their room laugh.

 

 

CL noticed Henry smiling while looking at her so she smiled at him back. They exchanged glances which made CL blushed like an apple, with the help of her blonde hair it became more obvious especially to the joker beside her. Seung-ri leaned to Eunhyuk’s ear and whispered something which made Eunhyuk look at Henry who flashes an innocent smile to the two scheming men.

 

 

"CL, I want you to meet, our maknae in SJ-M, Henry." Eunhyuk said as he stood up to reach out the person he is talking about.

 

 

CL stood up and Henry as well. The two of them got surprised at what the two men did. G-Dragon smiled at that sight. He can tease CL again. Henry couldn't but be flushed and spoke English forgetting the limited Korean vocabulary he had. 

 

 

"Oh. Hi I’m Henry!“ Henry said flaunting his perfect English skills as he blushed madly in front of the blonde chic who just shyly smiled at him who is obviously also shy.

 

 

"Hi I’m CL!" the female leader retorted to him as she smiled back to the gentleman.

 

 

The boys cheered in delight that their maknae is talking to her. The girls just laughed because CL is usually shy around the males or even females that she is not familiar with.

 

 

                "Don't stop talking to her. You will be more obvious." the boys cheered which made the new sensational teased couple more awkward.

 

 

                “More obvious of what?” Henry asked looking at his three hyungs that cheered him.

 

 

                “That you like her.” Shindong, Zhoumi and Heechul cheered. CL’s face became redder than before.

 

 

                "Please forgive them. They are just, really, really, I mean really happyyyyyyy people."  Henry apologized to the lady before him and then scratched his head and looked at his hyungs who are certainly enjoying what they were seeing.

 

 

                “Don’t worry, I’m used to people like them already.” CL said as they both sat down.

 

 

                “You must continue talking even though we can’t understand it much. It’s a good start already! Take advantage of that.” Shindong cooed which made Henry and CL both burst into laughter.

 

 

Dara looked at CL who is now spanking Seung-ri, Eunhyuk is watching the two of them interact with each other. Heechul stood up and approached G-Dragon who looked up at his hyung when Heechul placed his arm on his shoulder.

 

 

                “I want to take a picture with one of Korea’s best fashion icons!” Heechul cheered.

 

 

G-Dragon just chuckled at what he heard. Dara moved away a little from them and gave way to Heechul requests so her body got closer to Seung-ri’s. Kyuhyun who was teasing Henry suddenly stopped when he noticed what was happening. Siwon took a photo of Heechul and G-Dragon. G-Dragon pulled Dara and secured her under his arm and then Siwon took another photo of them. Kyuhyun noisily placed the shot glass on the table which made everyone look at him. Dara on the other hand looked pissed but just ignored him.

 

 

                “Oppssssssssssss…. Sorry.” Kyuhyun said and then smiled at everyone who looked at them. He watched as they pictures together.

 

 

How childish?! He is so jealous and it is so freaking obvious. He should just ignore what he sees. He needs to grow up a bit. Dara thought agitatedly.

 

 

                “We are the three most unique fashion icons here in Korea!” She cheered trying to hide her feelings in her voice.

 

 

                “Yeah!” Heechul said as he and Dara exchanged high fives.

 

 

What is hyung doing? Why is he being too nice to her? He isn’t usually like this to quiet women he meets. This is really killing me! Kyuhyun thought.

 

 

Every one calmed down and started drinking. The two male leaders stood up and they also made CL stood up too and then they proposed a toast.

 

 

                “To the friendship of our groups, Super Junior, Big Bang and of course 2NE1.” Leeteuk stated.

 

 

                “Cheers!” G-Dragon agreed.

 

 

They all drank the beverages in their glasses, Eunhyuk who only drinks Cola acted like drunk after finishing his glass. CL gulped as she looked at her glass contemplating whether to drink her alcoholic drink or not. Henry saw this and thought whether he should do something about it or not. He was worried that his hyungs are going to when they go back to their dorm later. He looked at CL again and she seemed to be really awkward about drinking but she just closed her eyes and noticed Zhoumi glaring and pouting at him as if he was telling him to take the shot for the youngest girl with them.

 

 

                “Let me drink it for you!” Henry squealed which made CL stop from drinking the contents of her glass.

 

 

CL sighed in her relief but just smiled back at Henry and thanked him.

 

 

 

                “No I’m fine. I think I can drink this.” Retorted trying to sound confident even though she is not.

 

 

The whole room cooed at them again and just watched them. Henry snatched the glass from her hand gently and then drank it all in one go. The Big Bang members looked quite pleased with Henry did for CL. CL handed him some lemon to replace the after taste. Bom kept poking CL as she gangs up with Eunhyuk and Seung-ri to tease the female leader.

 

               

                “He is really a gentleman.” Eunhyuk said to CL as he turned to her and watch her expression.

 

               

                “You guys should date!” Seung-ri cheered as CL spanks him more than thrice already.

 

 

                “You two look cute together!” Bom added which made CL more vulnerable to bullying in that moment.

 

 

CL faced palm and hid her face from everyone. Dara looked at CL who is obviously getting embarrassed. She turned to look at Henry who is now talking to Zhoumi and Donghae. She smiled when she saw that he was worried about how her younger member is feeling. She looked at G-Dragon when he suddenly spoke.

 

 

                “Noona, is it okay if I’m just going to talk to friend who is outside? You girls stay here or go to the dance floor.” G-Dragon asked.

 

 

                “Yeah, it’s alright. We’ll be fine here.” Dara said as she pushed G-Dragon away cutely.

 

 

                “Okay. Just go down there if you want to dance, just don’t go alone. Okay?” G-dragon said as she pats Dara’s head that shook his hand away.

 

 

                “We’re not little girls. We can handle ourselves already. For goodness sake I’m older than you.” Dara said and pouted at G-D.

 

               

                “Okay!” G-Dragon said as he stood up and left with T.O.P and Seung-ri.

 

 

Dara and the other girls looked at the crowd below them who are certainly enjoying dancing to the music. Some of the Super Junior members already like Shindong, Leeteuk and Heechul. The three of carefully watched as they saw how popular the guys were among the ladies in the dance floor.

 

 

                “Unnie let’s dance.” CL asked as she tries to escape Eunhyuk who kept on teasing her even though Seung-ri is not with him already.

 

 

                “But I’m not in the mood. let’s just watch them from here.” Dara retorted.

 

 

                “Dance with Henry.” Zhoumi offered and then all of a sudden the three girls noticed his existence in the room.

 

 

Dara, CL and Bom looked at the Chinese man in front of them. He suddenly felt shy that he talked to them because they all stopped at what they were talking about. Henry attempted to pull Zhoumi away but then Bom suddenly spoke.

 

 

                “Leeteuk-ssi? I thought he was down there.” Bom asked out loud innocently.

 

 

                “Andwee!!! This is Zhoumi-ssi, another member of SJ-M.” Donghae explained as he pointed to zhoumi.

 

 

                “Oh I’m sorry. But you resemble each other a lot. Anyways hi I’m Bom. Park Bom.” Bom said and shyly smiled at the guy who she made feel uncomfortable.

 

 

                “Why don’t you sit down?” Dara offered Donghae who was standing beside her before.

 

 

                “Thank you.” Donghae replied and then they smiled to each other.

 

 

Donghae laughed at Zhoumi whose face got extremely red but then he just laughed. Donghae sat beside Dara and introduced Zhoumi and Henry to them. Kyuhyun just watched quietly as Donghae, Eunhyuk, Zhoumi and Henry kept talking to the girls. In a little period of time, the barrier between them got erased and then they felt comfortable talking to each other, especially Dara and Donghae. Dara just ignored Kyuhyun and acted as if he was not there.

 

 

Why is she doing this to me? What did I do? Why is she… ignoring me? Is she enjoying Donghae’s attention so much? Kyuhyun thought as he continued to drink the alcoholic beverage served to him and pretended to be having fun while talking to his other hyungs.

 

 

 

i made this DaraHAe teaser for those who are shipping the couple..

before rumors spread that they were going to be in we got married right?

i guess that is just for april fool's day. ;D

anyways i love these two men so please forgive me for spamming them here,

henry and zhoumi ;D

siwon and zhoumi...

 

they are simply the people that made love SJ-M

and of course this person too...