chapter 69

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

 

 

 

While everyone was focused on Dasom, Yesung's eyes were only fixated on Bom. He looked nowhere else but her. His thoughts about himself started to flood his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

Why am I being like this? Normally when I'm with much people, I would all want them to look at only me but right now I don’t mind as long as this goddess will look at me.

 

All I need is to hear laughter and it would definitely be the most satisfying and soothing sound there is.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom looked at Yesung trying to figure out the thoughts that are going through his mind. She noticed that he was staring at her face blankly while everyone was laughing. Her curiosity got out of her hand and she just wants to ask him what's the matter.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa, are you okay?" Bom asked him. Yesung heard her worried voice which made him snap back to his senses.

 

 

 

 

 

"I was just wondering... Aigoo, just don't mind me." Yesung stated.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone in their table except them (Yesung and Bom) noticed each other's chemistry. Bom looked so worried about Yesung and he was feeling the same way too, if not greater. They all decided to keep quiet and give way to them.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun just smiled at Dara as he ate his meal. Dara just looked at him and would occasionally smile at him. She really tried to avoid Donghae's gaze that would sometimes fixate on her. She just ate her meal like there is no awkwardness between them.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa! Thank you for bringing me here along." Minzy stated as she gave Donghae her favorite pudding and blushed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo~ It's nothing! You don't need to give me your sweets.~" Donghae retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

"Take it.. It's rude to decline girls' gifts." Yesung nagged at him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Donghae hyung! It's child abuse!!!!" Kyuhyun threatened.

 

 

 

 

 

"She likes Lee Seunggi more don't worry!" Dara cheered and Minzy glared at her.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae just chuckled and smiled at Minzy. Minzy's round face became more flushed than before. Donghae opened it and took a new clean spoon. He then took a spoonful of pudding and tried to share it with Minzy who got surprised with his gesture just laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun saw this and copied his gesture. He opened his jelly and took a spoonful and offered it to Dara. Henry and most especially the competitive Yesung did the same gesture. The people from the other table looked at them and stopped eating.

 

 

 

 

 

"Noona~~ open wide...~" Kyuhyun chanted at Dara who suddenly laughed out loud like a man. Bom spanked her hard to make her stop.

 

 

 

 

 

"Bommie~ say ah..~" Yesung shyly said with his head down, Barely whispering it to Bom as his cheeks became heavily tinted with a red shade.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"CL-roo here comes your sweetie. Come and get it.~" Henry chanted.

 

 

 

 

 

"Minzy-ssi, here comes the train. Open wide~" Donghae cooed.

 

 

 

 

 

All of these men had their spoonful of sweets in front of their partner's face. The girls just blushed while some laughed. Bom couldn't help but laugh when she saw that Yesung's hands were shaking.

 

 

 

 

 

"It would be a waste if it will fall on the floor." Bom stated and ate the sweets on Yesung's spoon. Yesung's eyes opened wide as she opened lightly and munched on the food.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom looked at her members gesturing them to do the same. The hands of the boys were already shaking although they tried to look cool and composed. CL noticed the beads of sweat that was forming on Henry’s fore head so she immediately ate the food on his spoon.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks for the food." CL said and looked away from him blushing.

 

 

 

 

 

"Welcome." Henry said and lightly patted the leader's head.

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy also ate the pudding on Donghae's spoon since she noticed his smile is turning into awkward laughter and his hands are really shaking. Minzy immediately munched on the sweets which covered the fishy's spoon.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you oppa!" Minzy said and bowed at him who just smiled and pinched Minzy's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

All of their eyes focused on the last couple who has their own jelly uneaten. Dara and Kyuhyun looked at each other. Kyuhyun bowed to himself that he will not ask her to eat it once more. He hates the idea of losing especially in front of his hyungs. Kyuhyun just looked at Dara who is trying to see how long he will last.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!" Dara screamed and Kyuhyun inserted the spoonful of sweets into Dara's mouth. Everyone got surprised by Dara's sudden yelped of pain and Kyuhyun's rude action.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara just glared at Bom who pinched her elbow. Bom saw Kyuhyun's suffering and helped the young man. Dara then turned her scowling face to see Kyuhyun. A sweet and innocent smile was plastered on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

"You have something on your face." Kyuhyun said as his smile turned into a sweet and caring one.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara tried touching her face to wipe it off. Kyuhyun pointed it on his face but she would keep missing it. Until finally she hit the right spot which is her philtrum.

 

 

 

 

 

"That's it." Kyuhyun said and Dara wiped the cream and syrup off her face.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you!" Dara retorted to Kyuhyun who just giggled once and coughed to stop his laughter from escaping.

 

 

 

 

 

With a very serious but childish face, Kyuhyun reached out for Dara's face. With the use of his pinky finger, he wiped the remaining creams and syrup left on her face. But it, didn't end there, Kyuhyun inserted the pinky finger that he used to wipe off the food on Dara's face.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kamsamnida!!" Dara shyly said and kept her head down. She looked at their other hands which were tightly intertwined under the table behind her bag to make sure that no one sees it.

 

 

 

 

 

"Is the jelly salt flavor? It tasted salty." Kyuhyun teased Dara. Dara just flushed madly while the others laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

What they didn't know is that someone is keeping a close eye on them. The other person just kept her temper contained inside her while they all laughed out loud. She is just waiting for the right time to strike and attack on her most wanted person which is Kyuhyun.