Chapter 73

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Henry looked around the dark alley but was unable to see anything with his petite eyes. CL held his hand tight making his grip tighter as well. As they walk down the long stairs dimly lit pathway where Chae-rin pulled him all he could is just trust her with his safety. CL just smiled as she memorized the place already.

 

 

 

 

Henry was only able to see anything when they both reached the lower ground. He didn't understand why CL brought him there, it looks very simple outside just like any other storage rooms. But it was dark and creepy for him but he need was to see CL's bright smile and he immediately followed behind her.

 

 

 

 

 

To his surprise, CL started scanning her hand on the side of the door, there is a fake mail box and she lifted the lid like body of it and scanned her hand. He just kept quiet and looked at her then the door immediately opened and she looked around then pulled him inside as well.

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are---" Henry trailed off as he followed her inside the small underground room. He was amazed at how well the place was decorated. The place reminded of a billiard house, and indeed there were billiard tables inside, one was used for playing games while the other one was used for eating, kinda like a dining table.

 

 

 

 

 

"Welcome to my hideout. 2NE1 and I used to hang around here after our training before we debut. I just painted the walls here and with my father's help we decorated the place with his hand made structures. Have a seat on the couch. I'll just go and make coffee." CL said and pointed to the small brown couch.

 

 

 

 

Henry noticed that the places was decorated with ornaments and designs both from the futuristic point of view and the classical period. He was amazed at how CL pulled it all off, the design of the modern to post modern day mixed with the old antique like decors. The smell of brewing coffee filled the room. It made Henry stop thinking about things and thus made him realize that he is hungry.

 

 

 

 

He looked down at his stomach and touched it as it groumbled. He couldn't believe that he is hungry again causing him to sigh. He immediately looked up and saw CL smiling at him with the tray of coffee and cakes in her hand. CL just giggled when she saw Henry's mochi cheeks turned bright red. She blushed as well when he giggled to and acted really shy. He immediately stood up and helped her with the tray of cookies, cakes and coffee.

 

 

 

 

 

"We should go out and eat a meal again later." CL said when she saw Henry's puppy eyes as he looks at the cookies and cakes she offered him.

 

 

 

 

"REALLY?" Henry asked really happy and CL laughed out loud and covered after she saw Henry's wide eyes and reddened cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

"Really?" Henry asked again and smirked arrogantly like a very cool dude different to the guy that was so optimistic about food. CL was not able to contain herself and laughed out loud causing Henry to really blushed and faced palm. CL noticed how embarrassed he got so she started poking his cheeks that was not covered by his palm.

 

 

 

 

“Henry” Chae-rin said repeatedly as he kept poking the fluffy cheeks of guy with her but he didn’t respond to it.

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

 

 

“I won’t laugh at you again.”

 

 

 

 

“Please speak to me again.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Henry! Talk to me!” Chae-rin said continuously until she heard snickers coming from her friend.

 

 

 

 

“I saw your face while you were poking my cheeks. It was epic. You were almost crying.” Henry replied and laughed. CL just looked at him and they both laughed.

 

 

 

 

To Henry’s surprise, his phone suddenly rang. The two of them looked at each other and then he answered his phone.

 

 

 

 

“Hello Henry speaking.” Henry said in his flawless English as he looked at CL and answered the call.

 

 

 

 

“Where are you? Are you okay? Is CL with you?” Kyuhyun asked without stopping while Dara tries to listen to their conversation. He then looked at Dara with slightly angry eyes but Dara just giggled and continued eating her food.

 

 

 

 

“Ah. Yes hyung. We’re okay. Where are you? We will go there.” Henry replied and looked at CL who was just eating while looking at him.

 

 

 

Henry and Kyuhyun both moved further away from their dates and talked. After their conversation Henry returned to where CL was and continued eating. He just smiled at her and took his cup of tea.

 

 

 

 

“Your Dara unnie is with Kyuhyun hyung in a coffee shop so you don’t have to worry about her.” Henry assured CL and looked around the room again.

 

 

 

 

“After eating, I think that it’s best that we go to them already and ask the others to go there as well.” CL replied and finished her drink.

 

 

 

 

 

“I agree.” Henry just said and smiled cutely at CL and then looked away. CL blushed and pretended to cough as she covers her face.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun left Dara on their table and talked to the coffee shop’s manager. Dara just patiently waited for him as she saw the skies clear up again. She started feeling cold. Winter is definitely near and she feels happy being in a warm place with her Kyuhyun.  She just looked at the window and started drawing with her finger on it. A waiter approached her and gave her a white pen which she used to really draw on the window. After sometime Kyuhyun returned to Dara with a bright smile in his face and told her that she should met CL in a clothing store near by and bring her to the coffee shop.

 

 

 

 

“What about you?” Dara asked Kyuhyun as she tried to hide the sad expression she has on her face.

 

 

 

 

“I’ll go look for our other members. I can’t connect to their phones. They’re bound to be around this area too. So just wait for me, I’ll come back soon.” Kyuhyun said and patted Dara’s head and then pulled her.

 

 

 

 

“Be careful okay babe~” Kyuhyun said and kissed her cheeks and then they went on their opposite direction.

 

 

 

 

Dara went to where CL was and reached there earlier. She just looked for clothes as she waited for her friend. Kyuhyun on the other hand rushed to where he arranged to meet up with Henry. He looked at his clock and it says 6:30 pm already. He started to panic because Henry is not yet there on their meeting place. Henry practically ran just to reach Kyuhyun’s desired meeting place. When he saw his hyung he ran faster and hugged him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you ready to this hyung?” Henry asked as he released his hyung from the hug.

 

 

 

 

 

“I was just waiting for you.” Kyuhyun replied and pulled Henry back to the coffee shop with a smirk plastered on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara waited for CL for around 45 minutes. It took CL that long because she had a hard time looking for the clothing store. Dara immediately ran to her as soon as she saw their leader.

 

 

 

 

“What took you so long?” Dara asked the panting CL.

 

 

 

 

“Sorry unnie. It was hard to find this shop. I had to ask so many people just to get here.” CL replied.

 

 

 

 

“Where is Henry?” Dara asked after noticing that CL is already alone.

 

 

 

 

“He said that he’ll go somewhere and meet up with his hyungs so we parted ways already.” CL replied.

 

 

 

 

“Do you like him?” Dara asked her out of nowhere.

 

 

 

 

CL looked at her unnie with a surprised expression. She immediately blushed at her question. It took her awhile before she could say anything.

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know unnie. I mean, we shouldn’t really be dating right?” CL retorted and tried to distract Dara by looking at the clothes in the shop.

 

 

 

 

“But it will only be a few months till we are lifted from that verbal agreement right?” Dara asked CL and looked at the clothes as well. Like what CL wanted Dara got distracted with looking at the clothes as well. But the question did not leave her. It kept her thinking.

 

 

 

 

After purchasing some clothes, Dara and CL decided to return to the shop where Kyuhyun brought her earlier. The two of them entered the shop and saw that people crowded in front of the mini stage which has closed lights but to their surprise, a sweet sound of the violin welcomed them. The spot light focused on a man who was sitting in a chair facing the other way.

 

 

 

The violin performance started from a powerful and sweet freestyle then suddenly turned into a tune familiar to the girl’s ears. The guy who was under the spotlight snickered and then he started to sing a sweet ballad which goes…

 

 

I just wanna kiss

I never wanna miss

I’ll say it for you one more time

You are my love

I’m running for your kiss

I never wanna miss

I’ll say it for you one more time

Remember this babe~

 

SJ-M

 

Baby girl you are my precious bunny

And I’m your baby boy

Our love might be secret but oh my baby girl

I’ll never look for no one else cause

With you is where I destined to be

 And that’s where I wanna be oh yeah

 

Baby girl our love is real,

And no one can separate us

You’re my baby girl though you’re older

I wanna be more than a chinggu yeah

I’m your baby boy your evil maknae

That loves you remember that

Your loyal servant

And future husband

I guess you just never know

 

So come be with me now

Don’t you dare go home now?

Oh please come with me now

I need you by my side

My energy that charges me

Don’t you dare go home now?

Oh please come with me now

I just need you

Get it, get it?

 

I just wanna kiss

I never wanna miss

I’ll say it for you one more time

You are my love

I’m running for your kiss

I never wanna miss

I’ll say it for you one more time

Remember this babe~

 

To Dara’s surprise it was Kyuhyun who was singing in the stage and then it blocked out again after he sung but the violin kept playing but the beat swiftly changed into another. And then the focus of the light changed into a Rilakkuma mascot who was playing the violin. From Dara’s solo song “Kiss” it turned to CL’s “Billion Dollar Baby”

 

What you didn’t know CL is my business?

Eating off my heart only leaving me with the dishes

One who makes my heart snap back like a throw back

On your knees

See her ring I’ll change that

 

Oh oh oh she got a big warm heart

Refer to her cause all I see is color red

I’mma steal her heart with my puffy cheeks

Now cheer for the new lovers dismissed!

 

She’s my billion dollar baby

Billion dollar baby

Billion dollar baby

She’s my billion dollar baby

The best in the game

She’s my billion dollar baby

Billion dollar baby

Billion dollar baby

She’s my billion dollar baby

The best in the game

 

 

CL and Dara froze in their places. They couldn’t believe what they saw. Kyuhyun sang Dara’s song while Henry did CL’s rap. The people clapped and they all looked at the direction where the two men were looking at. They found Dara and CL unable to move.

 

 

 

 

“Look! It’s already snowing!” Kyuhyun shouted and pointed to the window. Everyone looked at it and they all clapped.

 

 

 

 

“It’s the first snow of the year and we wish everyone here a merry Christmas and a happy new year. We hope that you will keep supporting this coffee shop and of course our group.” Henry said after he removed the Rilakkuma head dress he was wearing.

 

 

Annyeong yeorobun <3

supersujuholic imnida...

mianhe for not updating like i do before (everyday)

i've been busy..

(school)

i want my updates to be my xmas gifts to my readers so i'll try update my other fan ffics as well.

 

take care and be safe..

don't get sick,

unlike me.

:((