chapter 24

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

Kyuhyun and Dara used her car to go around the streets. Dara drove while Kyuhyun sat beside her on the passenger seat. The two fought because Kyuhyun wanted to buckle the seat belt for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "So where should we go?" Dara asked looking around through her windows.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I think we should eat first, then buy you clothes and go to a salon then your company." Kyuhyun retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "What should we eat?" Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I think samgyupsal is good. I know a good place near by." Kyuhyun retorted and then he started guiding herdirection.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a 15 minute drive, Kyuhyun and Dara reached the place. She parked her car in a nearby lot and they decided to walk a little to enjoy the liberty of their disguise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "You're hungry already but we just ate right?" Dara asked walking ahead of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "But I searched through all those heavy boxes and returned them neatly." Kyuhyun retorted using his aegyo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara looked around and noticed men checking him out. There are also girls whispering about them, more over about him. They were all thinking that he is really beautiful and that how the two of them look like certain celebrities. Kyuhyun just stood there and watched her react to them. He saw that she was slowly becoming puzzled by the people's perception of them so he approached her and held her two hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Noona neomu yeppeo!" Kyuhyun said and looked at her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Noona neomu yeppeo?" Dara asked and everyone looked at them surprised as well. Dara starts to panicbut Kyuhyun held her hand tighter and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Don't you know? That's my favorite song that you would always sing to me. How could you forget that?" Kyuhyun retorted and slightly spank her and did his aegyo. The crowd cooed at how cute he was. The two of them recognized how much attention they were getting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara cleared and sang the song up to it's chorus. The girls whispered at how small her voice was and that it sounds like a voice of a female idol that they know. Her hands started feeling cold but only a single movement from Kyuhyun drowned all of her insecurities and it was a sweet kiss on her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun kissed her which her eyes shut. Again, a fluttering feeling would take over her stomach whenever he would do date. She grabbed his neck like she would always do and forgot that they were in the middle of the streets. Kyuhyun hugged her and slouched to reach her shoulders and whispered. "I've always wanted to kiss you in front of a lot of people, and now I finally did it. I love you, I love you so much." and then he let go of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Oppa!! Oppa!! Opppa!! ... Oppa!! Saranghaeyo!!!" Kyuhyun squealed mimicking Sooyoung's crazy aegyo which made her laugh as well. Kyuhyun locked her hands with his and then they started walking. They heard the people talking about how cute they were.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I'm more handsome than that small little weak boy of yours, why don't you come with me sweet cheeks?" A drunkenman approached them and said that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara held Kyuhyun's hand hard but he let her go. He looked behind him and noticed that no one would hear or see them. He leaned close to her and whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "When I say go, we run towards that shop. Okay?" Kyuhyun asked and pointed the samgyupsal shop nearby while Dara just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun allowed Dara to walk away already and gestured the guy to come closer to her. The stinky guy came closer and was about to kiss him but he punched and made then they made a run for it. He pulled Dara and they went towards the direction of the shop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Now you know why I don't like you walking around the streets alone." Kyuhyun stated panting as he pulled her closer and hugged her again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "That punch was strong, why did we run when I know that you could beat him?" Dara retorted mimicking punching stunts of famous boxers like Manny Pacquiao's left-right punches.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun gulped a huge amount of air before he answered. He secured her in a side hug and they started walking towards the direction of the vacant table near them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Simply because a wise man knows how to avoid danger." Kyuhyun retorted and placed the apron on Dara who just chuckled and agreed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two of them ordered and they started cooking. Every one looked at them admiring how cute they were. Both girls and guys are jealous by the sight of the lovely couple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Don't be too sweet, people might notice us." Dara scolded Kyuhyun and glared him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "But oppa!! Let them all those gossipmongers commit the sin of being SINGLE." Kyuhyun stated and did his amazing aegyo that made even girls squeal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "So you want them all to die with envy huh?" Dara asked and pinched his cheeks and then hooked his shoulders with one of her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara and Kyuhyun tried their best to ignore the people who were watching them while they eat. Dara would occasionally wave at the girls who were checking her out while Kyuhyun would glare at the males who were attracted by his charms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Say ah!" Dara commanded Kyuhyun who seemed to be reluctant in following her orders.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "But people might notice my apple.." Kyuhyun whined as he gently his neck touching it's location.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I don't care because I am the best!" Dara stated and shoved the wrap she made for him and chuckled enjoying the sight of Kyuhyun almost choking by her sudden aggression.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Sorry, but I've always wanted to do that with you." Dara retorted naturally which made Kyuhyun blush and cover his mouth out of shame trying to hide his red face and wide smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "No it's alright." Kyuhyun said waving his hand really fast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two of them looked at each other blushing and they looked away. Dara looked at a foreigner girl who approached her immediately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Are you MBLAQ's Thunder by any chance?" the foreigner asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun and Dara looked at her surprised. Dara almost laughed out loud. But she was able to contain herself. She just smiled at her and replied kindly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                "I'm sorry but I'm not him. I just happened to be a trainee who looks like him." She replied in English and bowed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Oh really. I think I like you. I will wait for your debut. I promise to cheer you on. Do you mind if we take a picture together?" The girl asked and took out a polaroid camera.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Oh yeah, sure, but I have two requests." Dara retorted and allowed them to have a picture together while Kyuhyun just watched.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After they ate Kyuhyun and Dara walked back to where her car was. Kyuhyun buckled the seatbelt again on her lady driver who just allowed the guy to do what he wants.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "So what was the second request you made to the girl? This was the first one right?" Kyuhyun asked as he looked at his photo with Dara taken by the foreigner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "My second request was not to release the photo until my so called 'group' debuts. I kind of feel bad for lying to her though." Dara retorted and started driving towards the shop where Kyuhyun directed her to go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "Don't worry once she learns the reason someday, I know she'll understand." Kyuhyun assured her and touched her hand that was on the hand brake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I hope so too." Dara agreed and drove towards their next destination.