Chapter 6

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

 

                “OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! THE GIRLS WILL KILL ME! I’M LATE!” Dara squealed as she looked at her phone’s clock telling her that it is already 8:20 pm. She couldn’t believe that time passes so quickly whenever she is with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stopped playing with his noona’s hands and looked at her with an affected emotion in her face. Dara just sighed and smiled at him.

 

 

                “Why? Where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked and then he lifted her hand and kissed the back of her palm. It quickly brought red tint to Dara’s face who tried to hide her face using her other hand.

 

 

                “I told you that we were supposed to go to a bar, Minzy is not coming with us but the three of them are eating at Babtol’s already. After getting your back I will just go there directly.” She retorted and sighed again. Dara noticed Kyuhyun’s hands. It felt a bit rough and it was covered with a lot of band-aids. She gently massaged it and looked at Kyuhyun’s face waiting for him to explain.

 

 

Kyuhyun quickly took his hands from her and smiled. He tried to think of an alibi to hide his reasons for having those small wounds.

 

 

                “I am playing a lot of soccer with Donghae hyung lately, so whenever I fell I always use my hands to balance my body and avoid hitting the ground with my face.” He said and coughed looking at the direction of the window to hide his face from her.

 

 

                “Okay but be careful next time. I don’t want to see my guy waving with injured hands in front of the national television.” Dara retorted as she started her car.

 

 

 

                “I guess this is good-bye then.”  Kyuhyun said as he buckled his seatbelt and they returned back to the dorm.

 

 

Dara parked a few meters away from their dorm where Kyuhyun decided to walk from. Dara sighed again as she thought that parting with her sweetKyu is near again. Kyuhyun stepped out of her car and went to the driver’s side. Dara opened her window to talk to him again for the last time tonight.

 

 

                “Bye baby! Ottoke!!!! Huhuhu!!! I don’t want to let you go yet but they might cook the rabbit already! You know how Bom is when she gets mad right? I’m sorry. I love you Kyuhyun! Be careful and stay safe okay?”  Dara said as she looked up at her tall boyfriend.

 

 

Kyuhyun looked around and saw no one. He stooped down to her eye level and smiled. He held the edges of her car’s ceiling and gently pulled her neck out and planted a kiss on her lips. Kyuhyun then giggled when he saw her still with her eyes closed so he kissed her again in her cheeks and briskly ran away. Dara pouted at him as she watched him ran towards the direction of her dorm. She blew the honk of her car twice which made Kyuhyun stop at the middle of the street and looked at her again.

 

 

                “Saranghae noona!” Kyuhyun loudly screamed and he jumped up into the air. He didn’t care whether the neighborhood might hear him or what and then he quickly ran away.

 

 

                “Keep the f*** quiet!” an unknown voice retorted at Kyuhyun which made him ran away faster.

 

 

Dara who saw this also got scared and laughed at what happened. When she saw him riding the bike again she left and went to where her girls are, at Babtol, which is the restaurant of Yesung’s family. Kyuhyun pedaled quickly and tried to reach their dorm as soon as possible to bother his hyungs.

 

 

 Dara came shortly after being separated from her prince. CL made her noona sit beside her so that Bom who is busy talking to the other members of YG family won’t notice her.

 

 

                “Unnie you’re lucky she is in a good mood. I found a corn stand near by and told her about it. Her mood was becoming very sour already but after we bought the corn her mood incredibly changed.” CL whispered to her unnie who really looked tensed as she sat with them.

 

 

Bom finally noticed that Dara is finally there. She looked at her friend skeptically as if she was an agent investigating her.

 

 

                “Why are you late?” Bom asked as she ate her corn and gave Dara a plate to let her eat.

 

 

                “I was wondering around Hongdae searching for something.” she lied and half-heartedly smiled at her friend.

 

 

                “I can see that you are not telling me the truth ahjumma! I know you too well already. So tell me everything!” Bom retorted as her brows met up at the middle of her forehead.

 

 

                “okay, okay” Dara said as she pulled out a purple box with a pink ribbon and handed it to Bom. Bom’s face brightened and then she carefully opened the box.  Her smile got bigger and then she giggled as she hugged her present from Dara.

 

 

                “Congratulations for winning number one!” Dara squealed as she leaned forward to hug Bom who is sitting across her.

 

 

                “I love your gift! It is so funny!” Bom squealed as she hugged Dara back.

 

 

Dara and CL sighed together as she sat down beside her. Bom on the other hand got really excited and tugged T.O.P.’s shoulder which made him look at her noona.

 

 

                “Look at my gift!” Bom bragged like a little child proudly.

 

 

                “Boohoo it’s a corn! So what?” T.O.P. said in a obviously faked sarcastic deep macho voice as he poked it roughly.

 

 

                “Stop!” Bom squealed as she pulled her toy away from him.

 

 

                T.O.P. simply responded to her by sticking out his tongue like a really spoiled bully from the neighborhood.

 

 

 

                “Can’t you see how adorable she is?! She is a corn with a pretty red long hair and a shirt saying I UTTERLY LOVE CORNS FOREVER!” Bom cried as she pouts at him and face her friends again. T.O.P. just laughed at her reaction and the way she defended her corn.

 

 

The girls waited for Dara and the other members of YG family who were with them to finish eating. CL and Minzy looked around the vibrant shop and returned with some people they didn’t expect to be there.

 

 

                “Minzy and I ordered deserts and we both didn’t expect them to serve for us.” CL stated as she let the handsome men behind her and serve her unnies some ice cream.

 

 

Kyuhyun and Yesung came out behind CL and Minzy wearing blue aprons and served them. Kyuhyun brightly smiled at her noona who almost got choked when he saw him there as a waiter. Yesung helped the young lad give the costumers their orders and they greeted them.

 

 

                “We hope you enjoyed the food.” The two vocalists said at the same time as they smiled vibrantly.

 

 

Yesung went to Dara’s rescue quickly after he saw her choke. He immediately panicked and gave her a glass of water.

 

 

                “Thank you!” Dara said as she smiled at Yesung and glared at Kyuhyun but it was too quick for others to notice.

 

 

                “Your welcome. Are you okay now?” Yesung shyly replied as he tried to erase the redness of his face and smiled at her back.

 

 

Kyuhyun saw this and a small curve formed in his forehead. He quickly tried to hide when he noticed his hyung turning to talk to him.

 

 

                “What are you doing? Why didn’t you help her?” Yesung nagged Kyuhyun as he turned to the maknae.

 

 

                “Mianhe noona.” Kyuhyun sweetly said as he bowed to Dara and did an aegyo which seemed to be of his natural behavior.

 

 

Everyone noticed that she quickly blushed which made Kyuhyun snicker. She can’t really resist the evil handsome and cool maknae of Super Junior, he thought.

 

 

                “We didn’t think that you’d be here hyungs? What more working here? But then we saw the cool standee and drawings and thought that you might be the owner after we entered your beautiful shop.” Minzy stated as she ate her ice cream.

 

 

                “When I have my free time I usually come here to help my parents. I actually I didn’t of coming here but Kyuhyun here won’t stop bugging me about wanting to help out here so we came.” Yesung responded.

 

 

                “The food here is awesome and great!” Bom commented and gave Yesung thumbs up and childish smiley face and everyone laughed.

 

 

                “Too bad sunbaes.” Seung-ri cooed.

 

 

                “Why?” Kyuhyun asked trying to fake innocence in his mellow voice as he held on the tray he used to serve the ice cream.

 

 

                “We were actually going to bar and Jiyong-hyung were going invite you but I guess you were busy so---“ before the other maknae finished talking Kyuhyun quickly responded.

 

 

 

                “Good idea. I’ll call the hyungs already since most of them are at home plus we have Henry and Zhoumi with us. It will be a chance for them to have fun.” Kyuhyun squealed which made Dara choke again.

 

 

                “What is happening to you unnie? How can you even choke with vanilla ice cream?” CL asked as she handed Dara another glass of water.

 

 

                “Forgive him. He must be really bored. Just don’t mind him.” Yesung stated as he stepped on Kyuhyun’s foot beside him.

 

 

                “But it’s rude to reject their offer.” Kyuhyun said as he looked with his puppy eyes.

 

 

                Yesung finally gave in and said “just do what you want.”

 

 

Dara stood up and went towards the direction of the comfort room. She drank too much water she thought. Kyuhyun sneakily followed her behind and acted as if he was going to the kitchen. Dara ignored his partner and just went on her way.

 

 

                “I guess we will be together for the rest of the night.” Kyuhyun whispered huskily to her ears which caused her whole body to shiver.

 

 

She turned to look at him and saw that Yesung’s mother is talking to him already. She just went on her way and stuck out her tongue when she noticed him watching her which brought a smile in his face.