Chapter 10

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

The girls and the rest of Super Junior kept on talking. As CL, Dara and Bom drink more of ladies drink, slowly they began to change. They become more open and talkative to the SJ members with them. Dara looked like she is enjoying herself while talking to Zhoumi, Henry, Eunhyuk and Donghae while Kyuhyun feels more and more insecure to the things that he is seeing.

 

 

                “Hahaha.. That’s so funny!” Dara squealed as she taps Donghae on his shoulder.

 

 

                “Yeah! Eunhyuk said that I am his girl friend before. I don’t understand it though. LOL.” Donghae replied laughing to Dara.

 

 

                “He must have missed you so much.” CL stated looking at Eunhyuk who is now looking away blushing. He glared at Donghae who spilled his secret, although he said that in front of a large crowd.

 

 

                “I know that feeling too. Usually they’d be all here while Mimi-hyung and I would be on China doing our own thing.” Henry stated and then CL pats him on the back.

 

 

                “I know how it feels, to perform alone or be separated from my members. It must have been sad.” Bom said.

 

                “But sometimes, especially when you’re in a large scale group like ours, it is better to appear on shows alone.” Eunhyuk said as he tried to act innocent and drank his cola. He earned everyone’s attention by saying that.

 

 

                “Why? Why?” CL eagerly asked him.

 

 

                “In 2NE1 you girls are only four, but in SJ we are 13, if you include Mimi and Mochi that would be 15, with that number of people you would only have 2-4 seconds of screen time.” Eunhyuk replied.

 

 

                “Sorry hyung for taking away your screen time huh!” Henry said as he sulked beside CL and puffed his mochi-like cheeks.

 

 

                “It is really sad to be divided away from them. Even though I am promoting myself away from them still I think of the time I would be sharing the same stage with them.” Zhoumi said as he looked at Kyuhyun who was looking viciously at Donghae.

 

 

                “Are you okay?” Zhoumi asked Kyuhyun thinking that the boy must be thinking about something else other than killing Donghae.

 

 

Kyuhyun did not respond and just glued his sight to Donghae who didn’t seem to notice the maknae’s stare. Zhoumi just laughed when Kyuhyun didn’t notice him so he called him again.

 

 

                “Yeah?! Are you calling me?” Kyuhyun retorted as he almost spilled his drink at Sungmin who shrieked and spank his seatmate.

 

 

                “Be careful!” Sungmin commented. Dara looked at them and recognized his voice. Her expressions change from happiness to worrisome.             

 

 

                “Are you okay?” Donghae asked as he looked at Dara and suddenly placed his hand on her forehead.

 

 

Dara got surprised at what he did. She knew that Kyuhyun will not like this. She removed Donghae’s hand from her forehead and she just smiled at him. Donghae looked at her worried.

                 

 

                “I’m fine thanks.” Dara replied and then she just smiled at him. She looked at Kyuhyun’s direction and noticed him look away from her.

 

 

                “How about we play a game then?” Donghae proposed and every one looked at him.

 

 

                “What game?” Kyuhyun asked sounding so competitive and eager. Bom looked at him and recognized the sharpness in his voice and looked at Dara. She is now trying to read his mood and reason for acting that way.

 

 

                “What game?” Dara asked as she still avoids Kyuhyun’s gaze.

 

 

Donghae who stood up to gather everyone in the middle of the room leaned in to whisper the game softly in Dara’s ear. Dara immediately blushed as he moved closer to her ears and when she heard what he said.

 

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Secret! You’ll find out later.” Donghae said and winked at her.

 

 

Dara got so surprised and he started spanking her. The two of them laughed at each other. Kyuhyun’s gaze got deadlier than before and even Ryeowook noticed this so he just hugged Kyuhyun and then Kyuhyun turned to wookie and just clenched his fist.

 

 

                “Are you jealous of Donghae hyung?” Ryeowook asked Kyuhyun as he wraps his arm around the maknae and every one looked at them because of the question.

 

 

                “Well, yeah. Sorry. It’s just that I don’t like seeing him talking to anyone outside SJ most specially to girls.” Kyuhyun said.

 

 

 

                “Sorry, I’ll try to stay away from him then.” Dara said and looked at Kyuhyun with an empty expression.

 

 

                “Don’t mind him, he is our maknae so he is used to getting all the attention at home. I’m sorry.”  Donghae replied for the maknae who looked at Donghae viciously again.

 

 

                “So what is this game all about?” Sungmin asked to avert the tension filling their room.

 

 

Donghae clapped as smiled sheepishly and went near the door. He took two pens and the color cube pads and the fish bowl that kept them together.

 

 

                “Now, for this game I want you guys to each write a question and a task you want others to do for you, but it must be something that you would be willing to do yourself.” Donghae ordered as he took one memo pad and passed it to everyone inside the room.

 

 

Everyone got so busy and started writing the first thing that came to their mind while the girls thought hard about it.

 

                “Is everyone finished already?” Donghae asked when he noticed that everyone is finished writing already.

 

 

                “Yeah!” they all responded to him.

 

 

                “I want you guys to fold them nicely in this manner. And throw them back here in this bowl.” Donghae said as he demonstrated the folding technique that he wanted them to do.

 

 

                “So what are we going to play?” Yesung asked.

 

 

                “It’s obviously truth or dare hyung!” Kyuhyun retorted with a big smile plastered on his face.

 

 

                “Kyuhyun’s right. So that we will know more about each other I thought of playing this game.” Donghae replied as he picked out a bottle empty of liquor.

 

 

Dara just froze in her seat and thought that her secret with Kyuhyun might get revealed because of this game her seatmate schemed.