:D DANCE TIME :)

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

 

Just like that, the day immediately turned into night. People then began to come to the party that was hosted at Dasom’s five star hotels. Just like what everyone expected at a star-studded party, there a lot of media that crowded the place. They were there to cover the contract signing of the idol groups which will be endorsing the hotel.

 

 

 

The hall began to be filled by Korea’s top socialites and Idols who were invited in the party like 2AM, 2PM, Wonder Girls, Miss A, SNSD, Super Junior, TVXQ, Shinee, F (X), Boa, 2NE1, Big Bang, Sistar, Beast, 4 minute, MBLAQ and many more.

 

 

 

                “I haven’t seen you in a while.” Kyuhyun said as he greeted his friend Changmin who looked like he just woke up. They both sported black suits but still their own charms made them individually stand out from each other.

 

 

 

                “Yeah. Let’s drink tonight!” Changmin said as he just smiled and placed his arm on top of his friend’s shoulder and they both entered the hall.

 

 

 

                “Waaa... I’m nervous. This is the first time that I’ll be wearing a dress for something like this.” Minzy squealed behind her unnies. Bom looked at her and just smiled.

 

 

 

                “It is the first time I’ve wore a dress in ages!” Dara squealed as she looked at herself in Bom’s mirror.

 

 

 

                “We all look pretty no matter what people say, especially YG.” Bom said and they all laughed then turned to CL.

 

 

 

                “Ahu~~ Minggki don’t party too hard tonight okay! You’re still not allowed to drink. And unnies don’t drink too hard. Okay?” CL nagged at her members.    

 

 

 

                “Yes umma!” Dara, Bom and Minzy retorted at the same time. They all laughed except CL who just made a face at them and laughed.

 

 

 

As soon as everyone settled down, the MC announced the beginning of the party. Everything went smoothly as planned. After the contract signing proper, the hotel officials made the media crew leave. The PDs and Managers of the artists also left as they were given a separate room to party on their own.

 

 

 

                “Now that the media and your managers are gone, let’s start the real party everyone! You guys work hard, dance hard and study hard but now I want you to party hard! Cheers! Let the real party begin!” Dasom said as she took the microphone on stage. The crowd responded loudly with their booming cheers.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes which was trying to avoid Dara’s direction now longs for her figure. Heechul saw their maknae looking around as he remained seated on the chair.

 

 

 

                “What are you doing there? You won’t find her like this!” Heechul said and winked at their maknae. He then pulled him to the dance floor and they started dancing like crazy.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun then began recognizing faces across the dance floor. Everyone was just having a fun time. Regardless of their companies and labels, they formed into their own groups and danced with their friends. He saw someone standing across the room and was just watching while everyone was having their night life. He approached her and stood beside her. She didn’t notice him there until he came and talked to her.

 

 

 

                “You’re the host of the party. Why are you standing here and being a wall flower?” Kyuhyun asked Dasom who was holding her glass of champagne.

 

 

 

                “I don’t know anyone here.” She retorted and chuckled. She looked at her drink and shook it before the gulped it one go then turned to Kyuhyun and smiled at him.

 

 

 

                “Let’s drink one more!” Kyuhyun said as he took glasses from the waiter who was carrying glasses with wine and handed one to Dasom.

 

 

 

                “Cheers!!!” she squealed and they both drank it one go.

 

 

 

                “You seriously don’t remember me?” Dasom whispered.

 

 

 

                “What?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

 

                “Nothing!” Dasom just said and looked away.

 

 

 

The music then suddenly turned from the up beat one to a mellow genre. Kyuhyun and Dasom just looked at each other and then they gazed back at the dance floor. Every one began moving out, leaving only few people there. Hara and Junhyung remained and their groups began teasing them. Jinwoon then asked Nicole to dance with him. IU’s eyes looked for Taeyang but she saw him with Dara. Taeyang was asking Dara to dance with him.

 

 

 

                “Noona let’s dance.” Taeyang asked Dara. The YG family behind them was squealing.

 

 

 

                “But I can’t...” Dara stuttered as she answered him.

 

 

 

                “CL won’t get mad.” Taeyang retorted.

 

 

                “I won’t so dance now. He’s a family after all.” CL said and pushed her unnie to Taeyang who pulled Dara to the dance floor.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun saw Dara from the other side of the hall. He felt really jealous that he pulled Dasom to the dance floor without saying anything to her.  Dasom just allowed herself to be dragged away. As Hyuna and Hyunseung also went to the dance floor the DJ switched the song to Trouble maker. Everyone in dance floor cheered.

 

 

 

                “What do we do?” Dara whispered to Taeyang who just laughed at their scenario. They went to the side and he released Dara but made her face him.

 

 

 

                “Relax noona. Think of this as “I need a girl” MV. I hope you still remembered the steps. I need a girls is as y as trouble maker.” Taeyang said and gave Dara a high five.

 

 

 

                “Dara unnie and Taeyang oppa are just friends. Don’t get too jealous.” Dasom whispered to Kyuhyun and they both watched as Dara and Taeyang gave each other high fives.

 

 

 

                “Don’t tell me you can’t dance?” Kyuhyun teased Dasom who just snared at him. Dasom just laughed and knew that Kyuhyun is getting jealous.

 

 

 

                "Are you crazy?" Dasom asked Kyuhyun and laughed at him.

 

 

 

"Then let's go!" Kyuhyun barked and began dragging her again. This time, she did not allowed herself to be pulled. She stood on the side and held on to Kyuhyun's arm and pulled him close to her face.

 

 

 

"Hold your horses cowboy! Let's wait for Dara unnie and Taeyang oppa to dance first. Besides, I need to see the steps first so that I know what to do." Dasom whispered. She knew making Kyuhyun see Dara and Taeyang dance will arouse his jealousy more.

 

 

 

"Here drink this one more." Dasom said and handed Kyuhyun a glass of wine which he finished in one go. She just smiled as she watched him finish the glass.

 

 

 

"Let's go noona. Hwaiting!!" Taeyang said as the crowd began cheering for them. Dara just made a sign of the cross and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

"How will we dance noona if you are closing your eyes? Just relax!!" Taeyang asked Dara and kissed her forehead then smiled at her.

 

 

"aigoo! You're giving noona goose bumps." Dara said and shoved Taeyang away. The thought of Kyuhyun boling in anger flooded her mind.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun followed Dasom's suggestion and just watched as Dara danced with Taeyang their routine. Dara obviously enjoyed being spun around by Taeyang. The crowd cheered and Taeyang spun her across the dance floor. He then noticed that the girl with her is not looking at him but another man in particular. Knowing that she's under a dating ban, he felt sorry for her and just spun her more.

 

 

"Taeyangieee~ noona is getting dizzy! Very dizzy ... Wooooo~" dara said.

 

 

 

"Noona are you drunk?"

 

 

"No I'm not... I'm just dizzy!"

 

 

"anyways, be ready okay?" Taeyang said and flashed his infamous eyesmile that girls loved.

 

 

He spun her once more and made sure she goes spinning to Kyuhyun's direction. Kyuhyun who is starting to feel a bit groggy himself still managed to catch Dara in his arms. Taeyang saw the girl with Kyuhyun and took her instead but he then handed her to their maknae Seungri. He pulled IU and the girl just blushed as they danced and the music changed into a romantic one.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Dara asked Kyuhyun. She immediately noticed that something is wrong with him.

 

 

"I-I'm fine.. I-it's just that I missed you so much.." Kyuhyun stuttered as he replied. He buried his face on Dara's exposed neck to hide his cheeks that was turning into multiple shades of pink.

 

 

 

I didn't think that I would still blush like this when I'm around her. Being like this is making me more intoxicated, her sweet smell which is like a drug sends me to the heavens. Kyuhyun thought as he synchronized his body with Dara's.

 

 

 

"Yah~ we're off beat!" Dara said and chuckled on his ear. She just grinned and saw that Bom was watching her as the corn lover secretly held her ''v'' sign to Dara's direction.

 

 

 

"You're supposed to be one of Super Junior's best dancer too." She joked making Kyuhyun looked up to her and kiss her forehead.

 

 

 

"Off beat or not, as long as I'm dancing with you, everything becomes so perfect." He retorted and pulled Dara into a hug instead but kept swaying his body. They were now in synch with each other and the music but Dara didn't care.

 

 

 

She felt her cheeks warmed up as she buried her face in his chest. She didn't want her hubby to see her cheeks that is blushing so madly right now. But it didn't help when she felt Kyuhyun's rapid heart beat. Her heart was beating so fast as well. It made her happy to see that he was feeling the same way too.