Chapter 33

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon continued their shopping with Dara. To her surprise, Dara enjoyed spending time with them. The EunSiHae line is a friendly circle she thought. The four of them became close friends like almost instantly. They went to eat at a coffee shop later.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Let’s eat something sweet~~~” Donghae cooed as he wrap his arm on his Eunhyuk’s. Eunhyuk tried shaking him off but he is stuck there like a leech.

 

 

 

 

 

                “How come you’re ignoring me just because a noona is here with us?” Donghae asked his friend who is looking at him with a disgusted face.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Have you guys called home already?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why?” asked Donghae with his ears perking up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Because we have female guests coming!” Eunhyuk replied and glared at Donghae who just ignored his monkey’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “No need to worry. I’m fine with messy houses and stuff.” Dara consoled her new friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Oh my holy frog!!! We totally forgot about that!” Siwon responded.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Call them now!” Eunhyuk ordered as he banged the table angrily. Siwon nodded at him and dialed Ryeowook’s number.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “How do you feel about going to our dorm?” Donghae asked Dara and drank his juice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Excited.” Dara replied and blushed. She got excited with the thought of seeing Kyuhyun’s room. Too bad for her the evil prince is not there so her tour around their dorm is incomplete.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Excited?” Donghae asked surprised by her answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “We don’t have many idol friends so we haven’t been to another idol’s dorm, I personally don’t have many friends and they are mostly from the company or outside the industry while the others are there in the Philippines.” Dara explained and looked outside. She noticed that it was raining and a fog was formed on the window in front of her.

 

 

 

 

 

                “How about Mblaq?” Donghae asked.

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

                “My younger brother thunder doesn’t like me coming to their dorm. So I don’t go there. I haven’t even experience having a meal with them.”

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Then you should try sharing a meal with us SJ. The members are incomplete though.” Siwon suggested. Donghae who loved the preacher’s idea did a hi-5 with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “But that is too much.” Dara answered.

 

 

 

 

 

               

               

 

                “Oh no it’s not, enjoy the experience. It will also be a first for us, a meal with a 2NE1 member.” Siwon replied and smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “It will be fun.” Eunhyuk encouraged her.

 

 

 

 

They continued exchanging stories and advices with each other. Dara is happy to know the people who interact with her lover everyday. She feels likes she is becoming a part of their family as well. The Super Junior members gave her advices that are very useful to her career.

Watching them enjoy their treats she suddenly remembered Bom who was sleeping in her room. She remembered her friend through the honey bread Siwon was eating and macchiato Donghae was drinking. She looked at her phone waiting for a text message from Bom but there was nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom woke up alone at Dara’s bed. Dadoong kept on her face which caused her to wake up. After hugging the poor cat to death, almost, she stretched her long arms out wide and searched for her phone. She noticed the clock and it says that it’s already 7:00 pm. She wiggled her eyes unable to believe that she almost slept for 24 hours straight. But even though she slept that long her eyes still kept closing and she fell asleep for 30 more minutes.

She finally woke up and searched for her phone. She turned it on and many started rushing in. she got surprised by the number of messages that she received what’s more they’re all from Heechul. Some of them were from Yesung and her mom asking her about the scandal. She threw her phone to one side of the bed and went in front of Dara’s huge vanity mirror.

 

 

 

 

                “It’s good that she doesn’t get scared sleeping at night with a mirror this big inside her room.” Bom commented and she started fixing herself. After fixing her long red hair Bom accidently looked out the window and noticed the strong rain that was pouring. Her eyes caught the sight of a man wearing a black hoodie under a street light without an umbrella.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Is he a sasaeng fan? How creepy?” Bom stated and then she looked out again. She recognized the figure of the man but remained unsure of his identity until he looked up. She saw his face and it was the Milky white Skin Kim Heechul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “WHAT IS HE DOING THERE?” Bom cried out loud pulling her hair.

 

 

 

 

She jumped panicky to her bed and looked at her phone. She started reading all the messages Heechul sent her that day. There were almost hundred messages from him both in text and voice.

 

 From MilkyWhiteSkinHeechul,

 

Bom please reply to my messages.

I need to know what’s wrong.

Are you scared of me?

I need to know that you’re alright.

Did something happen? :/

 

 

 

 

From MilkyWhiteSkinHeechul,

 

Park bom!!!!!!!!

Please text me back!!!

I’m seriously getting worried already..

;((

 

 

 

 

FromMilkyWhiteSkinHeechul,

 

Bom!!!!!!!!

Please text me back!!!

I’m seriously getting worriedalready..

;((

Just text back and I won’t bother you ever again!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

FromMilkyWhiteSkinHeechul,

 

I’ll go to your dorm if you continue this.

So reply to me before I go there BOMB YOUR DORM!!!

Just a single reply will do.

Even an empty message is enough.

 

 

 

 

 

FromMilkyWhiteSkinHeechul,

 

Bom!!!!!!!!

I’m already here…

I’m waiting for you outside under the street light.

People are looking are me like I’m some kind of a freak.

Please come out!

 

 

 

 

 

FromMilkyWhiteSkinHeechul,

 

It’s already dark~~~ ;(

I’m still here…

I’m hungry!!!

Please come out and feed me.

 

 

 

 

 

FromMilkyWhiteSkinHeechul,

 

It’s raining!!!

I won’t be able to call or text you since my phone might get wet.

It’s cold!!!

I’m hungry..

Please come out already…

I want to go home already…

 

 

 

 

 

 

The final text message was sent 6:30 pm, Heechul went to her dorm around 3:00 pm and she looked at her clock saying it’s already 8:30 pm. The rain was strong but he’s still there shaking like a wet chick without and umbrella to protect him. Bom ran out of Dara’s room and returned to her dorm. She took fresh towels and bathrobe plus a huge black umbrella to cover her from the pouring rain. After just simply pulling her hair into a bun and wearing a robe she ran out to him in the rain.

 

 

 

               

               

 

 

 

                “BOM!” Heechul cried and ran to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “BABO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Bom replied and covered him with the towel that she brought. She left the robe somewhere dry for Heechul to use later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “It’s so cold.” Heechul retorted and hugged Bom tight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “Don’t hug me!!! It’s freezing cold!” Bom replied and tried pushing Heechul away causing her to drop the umbrella.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul removed the towel that Bom gave him and used covered her with it. Her umbrella was blown away by the strong wind. It was so strong that it made her hold on to him and hug him. Heechul smiled and laughed when she hugged him. Bom looked at him not realizing that her grip on him was so tight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “How about we play a little more in the rain?” Heechul asked with a childish smile plastered on his face never letting Bom go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “andwaeeeee!!!” Bom cried and tried escaping Heechul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul released her from his hug but held her hand. He started running around in circles like a little child. Bom got dizzy and got slipped but Heechul tried helping her and he fell on the ground as well. The two of them fell on the ground with their butts first but they just laughed. Sitting next to each other on the middle of the streets the world felt like it was their own. There were no other people on the street except them. Heechul and Bom remained seated under the street light and just enjoyed the rain that was falling over them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “This shower is the pay back for everything you did to me!” Heechul screamed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “This is too much. I hate you!” Bom replied and looked up into the sky.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “No one makes KIM HEECHUL WAIT for even 5 minutes, but PARK CORN made him WAIT FOR HOURS?!!!!!!!!!!!” Heechul replied and chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Then you should have left!” Bom cried and looked at him the eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

                “How cold hearted!” Heechul replied and smiled at her then they both laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Thank you for waiting for me. The Saturday thing, I’m sorry that I was not able to say it to you properly. After the scandal thing between me and Kyuhyun, I don’t think it would be nice for me to be seen around Seoul going out with another guy. You are a member of Super Junior and that will make it worst if we will get caught right? I don’t like causing problem other people. So it’s better if we don’t talk to each other for a while-----“Bom stated but was unable to finish her to continue her statement because Heechul cupped her face and landed a kiss on her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Under the street light, Heechul kissed Bom. It was the girl’s first kiss and she received it from a stranger. How odd she thought but enjoyed it. It was just a smack but it was enough to make the girl blush and close her eyes. Heechul chuckled and released her then pulled her into a hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Was that your first kiss?” Heechul asked laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “urmm.. uh,.. No it’s not!” Bom cried and chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “But you’re blushing madly!” Heechul retorted and looked at her in the face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “No I’m not!” Bom retorted angrily and touched his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Oppa!” Bom squealed in a different tone. She looked at him a worried face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

 

                “You called me Oppa for the first time!” Heechul cheered but Bom just ignored his sarcasm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “You’re burning hot!” Bom replied and compared her temperature with his. She noticed the huge amount of difference.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

                “Of course, KIM HEECHUL IS ALWAYS BURNING HOT!” Heechul replied in his ENGLISH ACCENT.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “The burning hot KIM HEECHUL IS GOING TO THE HOSIPTAL!!!!” Bom who is now annoyed retorted to him and pulled him up then pushed him to the direction of their dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I don’t like going to the hospital, I might get sick!” Heechul cried out loud but allowed Bom to push him around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “You’re already sick idiot!” Bom angrily replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yah~~~ I’m older than you and I’m your senior! Show some respect.” Heechul commanded with hand gestures like that of an old man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “So what?! I’m your junior but I’m more mature than you. Age is just a number SUNBAENIM!!!” Bom retorted and brought him to her dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Bom and Heechul reached her dorm she felt glad that Minzy went home to her parents. The two of them were alone so she was free to do everything. She the heater for Heechul as she runs him a bath. She also prepared him a cup of hot coffee. Heechul looked around and saw that the 2NE1 girls are being pampered by their company. There are pictures of the girls hanged around their living room where he was and he took the time to looked at them all. Bom came in with his cup of coffee and handed it to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Here is your coffee.” Bom stated and handed him the cup.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Can’t you even serve me a hot choco?” Heechul and pouted childishly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

                “Then go home and make your own!” Bom shouted at Heechul and threw him a couch pillow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I was just joking when I said that. Forgive me!” Heechul cooed and smiled at her sweetly. Bom just looked away not wanting him to see her blush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Your bath is ready. As for the clothes, I should ask Tabi to bring you some of his clothes.” Bom stated and pointed him the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “You go ahead first.” Heechul replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why? You’re sick already.” Bom asked him and continued to dry her hair using one of her favorite towel that Dara gave her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “That’s why. We don’t want another patient here do we?” Heechul replied and drank his coffee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “Are you sure?” Bom asked him and Heechul just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She called T.O.P. and asked him to bring fresh clothes for Heechul.  She waited for T.O.P. before she took a bath. The two men talked alone in her living room. Heechul couldn’t help but be afraid by the younger man’s strong charisma and presence but that is not enough to make him quiet he thought. He looked at the rapper who just looks around the premises of 2NE1’s dorm. T.O.P.’s deep dark eyes would marvel at the sight of the photos of the girls that he is working with while Heechul studies him thinking of something plausible. Heechul ended the silence when he looked at T.O.P. and farted.

 

 

 

 

 

                “pppppffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt……………………………………” the sound that came from Heechul’s body. Although there was no smell it was loud enough to be noticed. Heechul moved away from T.O.P. leaving a huge gap between them but the younger man just smiled not wanting to embarrass his senior. Heechul immediately took out his phone and used it as his alibi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Cool ring tone right?” Heechul asked and acted as if he was reading a text message. T.O.P. couldn’t help it anymore and laughed it out while Heechul continued to act.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Do you want me to pass it to you?” he asked although he knows that he doesn’t have that kind of tone. He kept on wishing that his hoobae would say no. T.O.P. looked at him with animated eyes thinking of a possible response while a charismatic charming smile is plastered on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Would you really pass it to me?” T.O.P. asked cutely. He was laughing inside his mind knowing that his hyung can’t do it. A little tension for trying to steal Bom won’t be much of revenge for him.

 

 

 

                “YEAH. Sure if you want to. But just like what happened if you used it people might think that YOU really farted cause it SOUNDS REALLY NATURAL. So do you still want it?” Heechul replied trying to scare the rapper away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah sure… can you pass it to me?” T.O.P. asked nicely and loved the paleness of Heechul’s face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Are you sure?” Heechul asked with innocence plastered in his voice and face, trying to delay time wishing Bom would come out already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah, but maybe later.” T.O.P. replied when he heard footsteps and just laughed. He looked at Heechul and saw visible signs of comfort. Heechul stood up and went to see Bom and welcomed her with a hug but Bom just pushed him away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Sorry for making you come here like this.” Bom said to T.O.P. and bowed to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “No, problem noona, I enjoyed talking to Heechul hyung. I learned a lot.” T.O.P. replied and smiled at the two of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Thank you for lending me your clothes. I’ll just return them to Bom later.” Heechul stated and went behind Bom who just shook her shoulder and tried to smile at T.O.P.

 

 

 

                “Why her? It’s my clothes. Kekeke. Anyways are you two going to stay here alone?” T.O.P. asked Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “No. we’ll be leaving soon. Can you give us a lift?” Bom quickly replied and smiled her sunbae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Where?” T.O.P. asked her pretending as if he doesn’t want to watch them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “To a barbeque restaurant and the hospital.” Bom replied and touched her stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

                “But I don’t want to go to the hospital!” Heechul cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “We’ll visit Kyuhyun! Take a bath already!” she replied but she thought of sending the guy to the emergency room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “But I don’t want to---“ Heechul did not finish his sentence after seeing Bom’s glare and T.O.P.’s evil smile. He quickly turned around and went to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

HEECHUL’s POV

                “How can she do that to me?” I cried as I started scrubbing my body with the most expensive body wash I found inside the bathroom.

 

 

 

                “And that Seung-hyun looked like he enjoyed teasing me!” I said as I reached for the shampoo.

 

 

 

 

 

                “So this is what Bom use?” I asked and sniffed before applying ample amount of shampoo in my palm.  It smells fruity and gummy just like her personality.

 

 

 

 

I played with the bubbles that the shampoo produced.  The small shower room is now filled with fresh scent and aroma of the shampoo. I looked around and noticed that there are many cosmetics from different brands arranged neatly in front of the small vanity mirror.

 

 

 

               

                “Why am I even here?”

 

 

 

                “Why did I wait for her that long?”

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why can’t I sleep without her replying to my messages?”

 

               

 

               

 

                “We’re not even close?”

 

 

 

 

 

                “WHY DID I KISS HER?” I asked out loud when suddenly a yell came from the door that snapped me back to my sanity.

 

 

END OF POV

 

 

 

 

                “Are you okay? What’s taking you so long?” Bom asked trying to listen from the other side of the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah I’m fine. I’m almost done.” Heechul replied as he cleans himself with water and started drying himself. It did not take him long to finish changing into T.O.P.’s clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul went out of the bathroom feeling a little awkward wearing T.O.P.’s clothes. It was a little big on him but he didn’t mind. He just projected himself as a cool rapper which made his two audiences laugh. The two saw how hard he tried to make them feel that it fits him just right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I look cool right? Maybe I should audition in YG after my contract ends with SM?” Heechul joked.

 

 

 

 

 

                “But Sohee-noona is in JYP right?” T.O.P. and chuckled. Bom just ignored them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “andwae!!” Heechul cried out like a girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Don’t audition here in YG! People might think that the artists here are all 4-D and eventually we might all turn crazy. Just stay in SM or go to JYP and don’t disturb our happy lives here.” Bom replied and went to the mirror.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “You’re so mean!” Heechul replied and chased her. He crept behind her with a scary smile as she tried fixing her hair. She couldn’t help but raise an eye brow and turn to him with her hands on her waist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What do you want now?” Bom who is now annoyed asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Can you please dry my hair?” Heechul asked with puppy eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What?” Bom asked angrier than before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “My hair is curled so I need to borrow your blow dry. I can’t go out when it is not dry. It might turn out to be an afro.” Heechul replied which made T.O.P. chuckled seeing the exasperated expression on Bom’s face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “Stay here. I’ll get my blower.” Bom commanded and Heechul just nodded as he sat down obediently. As soon as Bom left, T.O.P. stood behind Heechul and started fixing his hair on the mirror.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Nice hair color!” Heechul stated as he watched the rapper fix his hair. T.O.P got surprised and looked at his hyung with a wide grin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Thank you hyung. Do you want me to do your hair?” T.O.P. offered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “No thanks, I can manage.” Heechul politely replied and winked at T.O.P.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom came out of her room carrying her blower. She handed him the blower while he kept doing his beautiful eyes. It freaked her out so she asked him what were the reason and his needs for acting like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Please do my hair!” Heechul pleaded with his puppy eyes pestering Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why should I?” Bom asked trying to contain her anger.

 

 

 

 

                “Because I waited in the rain for you and I got sick too.” Heechul replied and made loud coughs that were obviously faked. T.O.P. laughed and realized the reason why Heechul rejected his offer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Aigoo~~~” Bom screamed and angrily took the blower in Heechul’s hand. Heechul clapped his hands and continued acting cute which annoyed Bom even more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “This is killing me!” Bom squealed in English and cried fake tears but just followed Heechul’s wishes.

 

 

 

               

                “Thank you!” Heechul replied and winked at her again.

 

 

T.O.P. just watched as Bom did Heechul’s hair. The three of them went to the barbeque restaurant and saw EunSiHae and Dara on the streets. 

 

 

heechul is like this when he is with s ;)

but when he is with bom,

he turns into this,