Chapter 16

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

The girls made their way to the dance floor. CL and Bom pulled the hesitant Dara to dance with them. She tried escaping her friends who soon got intoxicated with the beats that the DJ was giving them but then when she tried to insert herself to the small gap between CL and Bom a man blocked her making her unable to leave. Bom noticed this so she pulled CL slightly away from the couple.

 

 

 

                “Where do you think you are going miss?” asked Kyuhyun as he danced as well.

 

 

 

                “Why are you here?” Dara asked him skeptically as she started dancing close to him so that they could talk better which made Kyuhyun laugh.

 

 

 

                “We are dancing!” Kyuhyun retorted as he pointed to his hyungs who are dancing next to them. She looked at Ryeowook and noticed her as well so he waved at her and smiled.

 

 

 

                “Why are you so close to me?” Dara asked him again raising her eye brows but then she smiled at him cheekily.

 

 

 

                “Excuse me! You were the one who went close to me. I’ll stay away then.” Kyuhyun retorted and giggled silently then went his way but Dara pulled him with all of her might and made him stay beside her.

               

                “Hahaha I’m sorry about earlier.” Dara finally said which made Kyuhyun stop dancing.

 

 

 

                “I’m fine. Don’t worry. Anything for you, my love.” Kyuhyun whispered to her ears and then they danced again as Dara blushed and her whole body shivered.

 

 

The beat got wilder which made everybody want to rock out more. The Heechul saw Bom and CL dancing alone in one corner so he pulled s with him to keep them safe from drunken men lurking in the dark.

 

 

                “Are you enjoying yourself?” Henry asked CL.

 

 

                “Yeah, how about you?” she asked to continue the conversation.

 

 

                “Yeah me too. You are really beautiful tonight. Thank you for being a great sport earlier” Henry stated.

 

 

                “Hahaha. Oh that. Thanks. It’s nothing.” CL retorted. She immediately blushed after he told her that she was beautiful.

 

 

 

 

On the other hand, another person has seen Sandara “alone” on the dance floor or more like his eyes betrayed him for making him think that she was alone. He thought that he was extremely lucky that night. She wanted to see her so much and now he was given the chance to. He called his dongsaeng to ask him if sees her as well. He didn’t want it to just be hallucinations, Or else he might go crazy he thought

 

 

 

                “Is that Sandara-ssi?” Wooyoung asked Chansung.

 

 

Chansung looked at the direction where he was pointing at. He also saw Sandara while she and Kyuhyun are dancing next each other talking.

 

 

                “Yeah. It’s here.” Chansung replied.

 

 

                “Should I approach her?” Wooyoung asked the suggestion of the younger man with him.

 

 

                “What do you think Nickhun hyung?” Chansung asked his hyung who approached them looking the same direction as the two of them.

 

 

                “Do you want us to help you? We’ll come with you so you guys won’t be awkward.” Nickhun suggested as he gave Chansung a high five. But in reality they just want to see their dorky Wooyoung in action.

 

 

                “Yeah, sure. I might not be able to speak to her if I’m alone.” Wooyoung responded.

Wooyoung along with his friends approached Kyuhyun and Dara who were having a fun talk. Nickhun first greeted Dara and Kyuhyun then Wooyoung and Chansung followed his lead.

 

 

                “Good evening!” Nickhun and the others greeted.

 

 

                “More like good morning!” Dara joked.

 

 

                “Yeah. She’s right hyung. It’s morning already.” Wooyoung retorted eagerly showing his clock to Nickhun and Chansung.

 

 

Oh my god wooyoungggggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee… you are just way too obvious…. What are you going to do without us?Chansung and Nickhun thought.

 

 

                “You’re right. I’m sorry.” Nickhun replied as he just smiled at her sheepishly and she smiled .

 

 

 

                “Are you alone? Where are your friends?” Wooyoung asked looking very concerned.

 

 

 

                “GD and TOP are just around the corner. CL and Bom are just dancing here somewhere. I got separated from them but I’m with Kyuhyun.” Dara replied calmly not wanting anyone of the three to suspect.

 

 

                “I didn’t know that YG family is close to SM town?” Chansung asked.

 

 

 

                “I thought they should be closer to JYP Nation now?” Wooyoung added in their curiosity.

 

 

 

Dara faked a laugh while Kyuhyun is trying his best to stop his forehead from creating a crease. He greeted them as well and joined the conversation.

 

 

 

                “They invited us here tonight so we came. Regardless of who’s company you or who’s manager you follow, if you want to be friends there will always be a way for that.” Kyuhyun retorted.

 

 

 

                “He’s right.” Nickhun stated which made him smile at the intelligent answer this guy gave them.

 

 

 

 

                “We just met at a restaurant earlier and then we played some games and then right now we are friends already that basically what happened today.” Dara concluded.

 

 

 

                “Ah. Okay. He is right. Kyuhyun is really smart.” Wooyoung agreed.

 

 

                 

                “Do you mind if we join you?” Chansung asked.

 

 

 

                “I was about to go sit down already, you guys can just dance here.” Dara replied.

 

 

 

                “I have to come with her or else my hyungs would kill me.” Kyuhyun added.

 

 

 

                “Its fine we can sit with you guys since we are also tired from dancing as well.” Nickhun retorted and smiled while Wooyoung kicked chansung’s leg to make the angry bird stop from creating any sour face.

 

 

 

Dara along with Kyuhyun, Wooyoung, Nickhun and Chansung sat at one corner table. They all talked with each other. Kyuhyun made sure that Dara is seating next to the wall and beside him. He   just looked at Wooyoung who would blush whenever he would look at Dara and Dara would look at him. He also observed his lover who obviously showed no particular interest in the three men with them.  They continued to talk and then suddenly the type of song changed.  From fast beats it turned into sweet charming ballad which made everyone in the room coo. The people started dispersing from the dance floor and moving back to their seats. Kyuhyun saw where Bom and the others are and waved at them.

 

 

 

 

Wooyoung on the other hands is contemplating whether he should ask Dara to dance. He looked at Khun and Chanana who are obviously telling him to go for it. He gulped in a huge amount of air before he turned to Dara and Chansung pushed him.

 

               

 

                “Dara-ssi do you mind if I ask you to dance with me?” Wooyoung shyly asked which made Dara laugh. He looked at Kyuhyun who obviously didn’t like it and turned to the other men with them who obviously begging her behind Wooyoung’s back which made her laugh harder and signaled her not to tell him.

 

 

 

                “Sure. Why not?” Dara retorted and looked at Kyuhyun with puppy eyes. Kyuhyun just nodded his head and Dara mouthed him thank you.

 

 

 

                “We will talk later.” Kyuhyun retorted and then allowed her to go with Wooyoung to the dance floor.

 

 

               

                “Thank you!” Wooyoung cheered like a child who had been given milk for the first time.

 

 

Nickhun and Chansung cheered as the two went to dance. The song was “Love Light” by CN Blue and Wooyoung was extremely blushing as Dara turned to face him.

 

                “Are you okay?” She asked him.

 

 

 

                “Yeah. I’m fine. Sorry” Wooyoung retorted and then he kept apologizing to her.

 

 

 

                “Calm down. We are just going to dance.” Dara said as he told him where to place his hand. She finds these reactions from Wooyoung very cute but still she wishes that it was Kyuhyun with her right now.

 

 

Nickhun took out his phone and started capturing the moment. He knew that Wooyoung would thank him later. Chansung felt happy for him as well. Kyuhyun on the other hand started sending staggering looks from behind the two. There was like a red and black aura coming from behind him. Bom saw this and immediately she ran towards Kyuhyun’s seat.

 

 

 

                “Would you like to dance with me?” Bom asked Kyuhyun who snapped back to reality after hearing her voice. She noticed the two surprised creatures with him and bowed to them as well.

 

 

 

What is she doing?Heechul thought as he looked at her when she asked Kyuhyun to dance with her.

 

 

 

                “Huh?” asked Kyuhyun because he didn’t hear her properly.

 

 

 

                “I asked if you wanted to dance with me.” Bom repeated.

               

 

 

                “ahhhhhhh….” Kyuhyun just retorted so Bom just pulled him from his seat and guided him to the dance floor which made the two tables who noticed them surprised.

 

 

 

                “yah~~~~~~~~~~~! I thought I was her ideal guy?” Heechul asked his friends.

 

 

                “Her ideal guy is some what like Kang Hodong, so I guess it must be you but maybe she got tired of you already so she switched to Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook .

 

               

                “Andweeeeeee!” Heechul barked.

 

               

                “Would you like to dance with me?” Henry asked CL who was busy watching her unnies on the move. Eunhyuk and the others clapped their hands making the two of them blush again. CL just laughed while Henry smiled at her and reached out his hands for her.

 

 

               

 

 

 

                “Go for it!” Eunhyuk and Donghae cheered.

 

 

 

                “I’m getting jealous!” Zhoumi stated as he pouted but then he laughed.

 

 

 

                “What about me? Bom selected Heechul and now she is dancing with Kyuhyun. Ottokeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!” Yesung squealed and face palm. Sungmin just his hyung’s back.

 

 

 

                “Go ahead don’t mind him.” Sungmin stated and smiled at CL and then Ryeowook pushed her to Henry’s direction.

 

 

 

                “aigoo~~~ our children is growing up already!” Heechul said as he hugged Yesung in vain.

 

 

 

                “Where is Leeteuk? He needs to witness moments like this!” Yesung cried and the others laughed at them.

 

 

CL realized that she had no choice but she just sighed and went with Henry. Dara and Wooyoung now started dancing. She could feel Wooyoung’s entire body shaking and his hands were cold on her waist. She just smiled thinking that he must really like her a lot.

 

               

 

                “Do you usually come to places like this?” Wooyoung asked.

 

 

 

                “No! We just came because we wanted to celebrate something for Bom and she wanted to come here so yeah.” Dara replied.

 

 

 

                “Do you like Kyuhyun?” Wooyoung suddenly asked which surprised Dara and made her stop for a while and then they continued.

 

 

 

                “Huh? We’re just friends. Why?” Dara replied and felt a stinging sensation inside her chest but still was able to say those words without wavering.

 

 

 

                “When I asked you to dance with me, I noticed that there was something in the way you looked at him. but it must be something from the alcohol I drunk.” Wooyoung retorted.

 

 

                “Something? It must be dust that fell into my eye.” She replied and started acting something is itchy inside her eyes.

 

 

 

                “You are so funny.” Wooyoung commented and then he laughed.

 

 

 

                “Why?” Dara asked surprised by his reactions.

 

 

But before Wooyoung could continue to answer her, Dara diverted her attention to Bom and Kyuhyun and saw Bom pointing to CL and Henry. She just smiled when she saw CL but it pained her when he saw Kyuhyun with Bom. Kyuhyun placed Bom near Dara and Wooyoung and Wooyoung noticed that she suddenly became very quiet.

 

 

                “Are you okay?” he asked her.

 

 

                “Yeah, I’m fine.” She retorted.

 

 

Bom and Kyuhyun also talked while they were dancing with each other.

 

 

                “Stop looking at them like that! Wooyoung might notice.” Bom squealed as she taps Kyuhyun’s shoulder who just laughed.

 

               

                “I’m sorry and thank you.” Kyuhyun retorted as she laughed at her.

 

 

                “You were extremely jealous. You were like a fire burning behind the 2pm boys. Aigggggggggggggoooo~~~ how cute!” Bom commented and then she started teasing him.

 

 

 

                “hahaha. I guess. We have very limited time and usually just stolen times together. So I can’t help but get jealous when I see her with other guys around her.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

 

 

                “Just promise me that you’ll take care of her. And I promise to help you guys with the best of my abilities. She’s really a lovable person and real friend.” Bom replied.

 

 

 

 

                “Promise.” Kyuhyun replied and smiled at her helpful noona.

 

 

 

Henry looked at CL who looked like she wanted to come closer to her unnies.

 

 

                “Should we come closer to them?” Henry asked her.

 

 

 

                “well.. uh ..yeah. If you don’t mind. Thank you for asking me to dance.” CL shyly retorted.

 

 

 

                “No biggie!” Henry retorted and walked closer to where his hyung are.

 

 

 

                “Oh you guys are here.” Bom cheered and smiled at CL and winked.

 

 

 

                “Yeah!” CL retorted.

 

 

 

                “You guys look great together.” Kyuhyun teased.

 

 

 

                “Thank you!” Henry retorted and started dancing Dorky which made CL laugh.

 

 

Wooyoung and Dara kept on dancing but when he suddenly heard that someone is whistling “ROCK A BYE BABY” on a high pitched tone fear started to rush through his entire body. He looked at Dara and she didn’t hear it. This fear made his whole dancing moment with Dara quiet never knowing that it was coming from Kyuhyun who just smirked evilly at their back sending him evil aura through his mind.

 

 

Kekekeke ;D

Annyeong ;D

Do you know why Wooyoung got scared when he heard the lullaby “ROCK A BYE BABY?”

 

Hehehehe.. ;D even though it was just a lull song he felt scared right.

Must be the real meaning of the song? ;D

I gave you a clue on that. ;D