New chapter :))

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

It was only at the day of the party when Kyuhyun was able to finally call Dara again, he really missed her so bad that he sneaked out of their dorm and went to a near by play ground just to talk to her. It was 6:00 am in the morning when he went out and found a purple dinosaur slide where he did himself from the eyes of the world.  He climbed at it and sat at the dino’s mouth then took out his phone. He started to dial Dara’s number and a smiled immediately formed on his sweet lips when he heard her voice from the other line of the phone.

 

 

 

                “Yeobo-saeyo..” Kyuhyun greeted Dara and snickered after hearing her yawn. Dara got startled after hearing his voice so early in the morning but it did wake her up.

 

 

 

                “Who are you calling yeobo?” she asked but chuckled. She waited for Kyuhyun to speak again as she rubbed her eyes and shut her eyes closed.

 

 

 

                “I miss you noona.” Kyuhyun said. It was short but Dara felt his emotion as he was saying it. His sweet voice carried a certain sound of loneliness as he uttered the four words he said. She felt the same way but she couldn’t do anything as her no dating contract is still on going. She lifted her phone and placed it close to and sneakily opened her eyes looking around as CL might appear suddenly.

 

 

 

                “I miss you too Kyuhyun-nniee .. I’m sorry that I can’t speak much right now but I do feel the same way.” Dara retorted and then suddenly tears fell unconsciously from her eyes. Her feeling of guilt has been eating her up lately since her contract is coming to an end soon and yet she still can’t reveal her affair with him.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s sharp ear immediately recognized Dara’s shaky voice and he realized that she is crying. He hushed and comforted her. He doesn’t want to make her cry or feel sad even if sometimes things get tough for him too.

 

 

 

                “Hush baby~~ don’t cry. It’s okay. I’m fine. We’ll see each other later. Let’s have fun at the party tonight. Your members might hear and you don’t want that right? So calm down and don’t cry.” Kyuhyun said as he faked a laugh for himself to make his lover feel assured. Dara just nodded as she listened to him.

 

 

 

To Dara’ surprise, someone knocked ones on her door and entered her room. CL who is usually the hardest person to wake up came. Kyuhyun heard CL greeting Dara a good morning so he hung up already.

 

 

 

                “Are you alright unnie? Why are you crying?” CL immediately asked after noticing Dara’s red and swollen eyes.

 

 

 

                “I’m good. I just had a night mare but I’m alright now. So why are you here so early in the morning?” Dara asked to divert CL’s attention.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand just looked at his phone and touch its screen to see its wall paper. It was a photo of him and Dara together when they sneaked out and went to a coffee shop one time. he just sighed and stomped his feet then scratched his head.

 

 

 

                “aishhhhhhhh~~ that CL should start dating too! What is or maknae doing?! Adsdfghjkllkjhgfdasdfghjkkjhgf.” Kyuhyun uttered under his teeth.

He then looked out and hugged his legs. He rested chin on top of it and looked outside. He saw the sun slowly rising. He just tilted his head and let out another sigh. He just closed his eyes and covered his face with his mask. He hid his face under his crossed arms that bind his legs.

 

 

 

                “And I didn’t get to hear her say I love you too...” he just whispered as his frustrations grew more.

 

 

 

He remained in his fetal position and realized that there a lot of times when he really wanted to touch her.. Feel her.. Caress her and even unite with her.. But he couldn’t... because he respects her and he doesn’t want to scare her away. 

 

 

 

The memories of them together flooded his mind, the times when they laughing, crying, fighting and the times when they were hiding as well.  He just shook his head because he knew thinking about it will just make him lonelier.

 

 

 

                “I should really stop hanging out with Eunhyuk hyung when he watches yadong!” he just said and smiled at the thought. He removed his mask and looked out with a smile on his face.

 

 

 

                “I love you Dara! I love you Sandara Park!” he screamed and laughed. He allowed himself to slide down the slide.

 

 

 

The sight of little kids shocked him. They were all looking at him as he slides like a child himself on their play ground.

 

 

 

                “Oh-ppa?” the three little girls called out in the same time.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s surprised face turned into a smile when the two girls seemed to have recognized him and moved in to hug him. He spread out his arms wide because he knew that a hug could really uplift his lonely spirit right now.

 

 

 

                “Oppa likes Dara unnie?” One of the girls said as he hugged them. But his eyes remained to the other girl who just watched them with her hands crossed on her chest and just watched them with a cold snobbish expression.

 

 

 

                “I really like Dara noona. I love her.” He confessed to the two girls who released him and looked at his face. It surprised him that he blushed in front of them after admitting his real feelings. One of the two girls cupped his cheeks and pinched it. He did an aegyo and the two girls laughed while the other one remained behind them and just watched.

 

 

 

                “Oppa is really cute. I wanted to marry when I grow up and make you my prince but I guess Dara unnie is your princess already.” the five year old girl who cupped Kyuhyun’s cheeks stated and pouted at him but then smiled at him afterwards.

 

 

 

                “You deserve someone better and younger than oppa.” He said and patted the head of the little girls who were beside him.

 

 

 

                “I’ll marry Park Kyung oppa instead.” The little girl retorted and blushed then hugged him again then they all laughed. He didn’t know whether he’d get jealous or what but he laughed about it.

 

 

 

                “I’ll marry Zico oppa!” the girl on Kyuhyun’s other arm said and he looked at them.

 

 

 

                “Whoever you marry in the future, Promise oppa that it will be the one person who’ll you will want to spend the rest of your life with.” He said and kissed both of their foreheads. The two girls giggled and nodded at what he said.

 

 

 

                “Promise!” the girls squealed and reached out their pinky to him and sealed their promise.

 

 

 

The three of them, Kyuhyun and the two girls then turned their attention to the only girl who was just watching them with her billion dollar expression. Kyuhyun then approached him and sat in front of her.

 

 

 

                “Is there something wrong little one?” he asked and ruffled her hair. He flashed his smile that girls from all ages loved.

 

 

 

                “I don’t like you oppa. I ship Daragon.” She just said coolly as she pushed him away causing him to land with his first on the sand and walked towards the direction of the bus stop and the two girls who were with her and ran towards the same direction as well.

 

 

 

The little kid left Kyuhyun dumbfounded and unable to speak. He got surprised by what she did but later understood the child. The two girls hugged Kyuhyun immediately ran towards the bus’s direction while the Daragon shipper stopped and pointed her index finger at Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

                “Me?” Kyuhyun asked and pointed at himself. He looked around and found no one else so he just looked back at her. The little girl just sighed and wiggled her index finger cuing him to come closer to her which he did.

 

 

 

                “What do you want?” Kyuhyun asked as he tried to contain his temper which was forming inside him. The little girl smiled at him which confused him again. She leaned forward and kissed his cheeks.

 

 

 

                “Although I ship Daragon, I think that oppa is cute. I still like Big Bang than Super Junior though.” the brat said and laughed at Kyuhyun and then ran towards the bus. Kyuhyun just smiled and chased her to the bus.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun looked up and saw the three girls sitting together. He waved at them good bye and sent them flying kisses. The bus then moved and he covered his face with mask again and went home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sound of someone snoring woke Dasom up. She wore the white polo shirt that was thrown on the arm chair beside her bed and immediately went to her pent house’s kitchen. She looked at her reflection through the stainless fridge that she have and adorned her morning face and bed hair.

 

 

 

                “This is the first time I colored my hair. I think I look ier with black though. I hope the color fades soon.” She said and went to her coffee maker.

 

 

 

A huge arm devoured her waist and she just moaned as the man behind her began onto her neck as well. She turned to the man behind her and lifted his head and kissed him instead but it was only for a short while.

 

 

 

                “Don’t you dare put a hickey on me? There is a party tonight I won’t be able to wear the similar dress to unnie if you do.” She hissed at him and he just chuckled.

 

 

 

                “Instead of wearing those heavy shining jewelries why don’t just wear my marks around your neck?” he asked as he chuckled on her ear again.

 

 

 

                “I hate you Shim Changmin!” Dasom said and pushed him away from her and went back to her room.

 

 

 

Changmin followed her and she went back to her bed. She took her phone that was on the bed table and dialed someone’s number. Changmin just kissed her nose and pouted at her. She just smiled and poked his nose.

 

 

 

                “Just be good.” She whispered to him and smiled cutely.

 

 

 

                “Oh Hello Jeremy! Hi this is Lovely (Dasom’s American name, it is actually the English translation of Dasom)! She said in English. Changmin just watched her as she spoke with her flawless American accent.

 

 

 

                “Hi baby~~ Good morning! The dress you asked me is already finished. It will arrive at your hotel 10:00 am today. It similar to ones that I made my girls.” Jeremy Scott retorted.

 

 

 

                “Thank you. Is it the same cut as Dara unnie’s dress?” Dasom inquired.

 

 

 

                “No.. But I sent you a replica of the dress that she’ll be wearing tonight.” He replied.

 

 

 

                “Oh really. Gosh! That is so much better! I really love you and 2NE1. I hope to see you soon darling. Too bad you won’t be able to come here tonight.” Dasom said and sarcastically tried to sound sad.

 

 

 

                “Maybe next time sweetie. Anyways, I have to go. Enjoy the parteeeeeeeeehhhh .. okay.. mwuuuaaahhh... bye~~~” Jeremy said and made smooching sounds.

 

 

 

                “Bye~~” Dasom retorted and made the same sound as well then waited for Jeremy to hung up.

She just looked out her window and laughed evilly as she threw her phone on her bed and traced the edge of her cup. Changmin stood up and hugged her from behind again.

 

 

 

                “Why are you so happy?” Changmin asked and kissed one of her cheeks then nestled his chin on her shoulder.

 

 

 

                “Because my plan will finally commence later. Want one more round before you go?” Dasom asked and swiftly turned to face him and looked at his eyes.

 

 

 

                “Don’t blame me if you get too tired honey.” Changmin said and forcefully crashed his lips on Dasom’s.