Chapter 68

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

When Dasom returned she was surprised to see the sitting arrangements altered.  It was as if everyone plotted the sitting arrangement. Even her bag is not on its place before she just glared at Henry and smiled at everyone else.

 

 

The new sitting arrangement is:

 

On the first table:

 

Kyuhyun & Dara, CL& Henry

_________TABLE____________

Yesung & Bom, Dasom & Zhoumi

 

On the second table:

 

Thunder, Sungmin, Ryeowook

________TABLE_____________

Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Minzy

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You really made sure you’re sitting far away from me. Huh?!” Dasom asked angrily and looked at Henry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

CL just laughed and looked at Dasom with amusement. Zhoumi looked at her scared because she is always angry at Henry ever since she saw him for the first time. He just kept quiet and the other guys from the other table laughed at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s not like I planned this.” Henry replied at Dasom who just sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is unfair! Why are we seated like this?” Siwon protested and started banging the glass with of water with his spoon.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re not asking us to kiss are you?” Kyuhyun bluntly stated and looked at Dara who just glared at him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Really, the corrupted mind of our maknae! Stop hanging around Changmin so much.” Eunhyuk scolded Kyuhyun. 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re the one to talk! I know where you’re hidden stash of you know what are hidden. I bet you watch one every night with Donghae hyung!” Kyuhyun retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah!!! Our maknae is still underage!” Dara angrily nagged at Kyuhyun who looked at Minzy who is laughing at her hyungs.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay.” Minzy just said and kept on laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

“Out of everyone here, is there anyone you want to seat with Dasom?” Eunhyuk asked as he pointed around the people in his table. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom looked at them and they all laughed. The guys felt sorry for Zhoumi because he was the person beside her right now. She looked serious while watching them.

 

 

 

 

 

“So is there anyone you want to exchange seats with?” Eunhyuk asked her again.

 

 

 

 

 

“I actually want to sit beside Kyuhyun oppa but since I am just going to choose seat from your table, I want to exchange seats with Donghae oppa because I want to be in the middle of Siwon oppa and Eunhyuk oppa.” Dasom stated and she laughed. She suddenly realized that Zhoumi was beside her so he just dropped his head. Dasom just hugged Zhoumi and kissed his cheeks which made the boy blush.

 

 

 

 

 

“If being sad means getting kissed then I want to be always sad!” Zhoumi stated and everyone laughed again.

 

 

 

 

 

 “I think I should take Minzy with me there.” Donghae stated as he stood up and Minzy looked at him surprised.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s just eat alone together over there.” Donghae stated and pointed at a table for two only. Minzy just laughed because Eunhyuk spanked him.

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy just stood up and followed Donghae but they went beside Zhoumi and Dasom who stood up as well after seeing them. They replaced the two who were there.

 

 

The new sitting arrangement is now:

 

On the first table:

 

Kyuhyun & Dara, CL& Henry

_________TABLE____________

Yesung & Bom, Minzy & Donghae

 

On the second table:

 

Thunder, Sungmin, Ryeowook

________TABLE_____________

Eunhyuk, Dasom, Siwon, Zhoumi

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is much better sadly Zhoumi is beside me.” Siwon stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well sorry for being here!” Zhoumi angrily replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is there someone in Super Junior that is you’re ideal type?” Eunhyuk asked Dasom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why do you ask a lot of things about me? Are you interested in me? If you are, then just tell me and let’s date already! Joke!” Dasom arrogantly asked Eunhyuk and everyone laughed. Siwon gave her a high five for that. It was obvious that she is joking around with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone laughed when Dasom caught Eunhyuk off guard. Truly he was dumbfounded and speechless by her words. She is really like the Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior. He just looked at her and smiled at himself because what she said was half true. Indeed he liked Dasom for her looks and money but that is just about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Cho Kyuhyun female version!” Eunhyuk said and shook Dasom’s hands. Dasom just laughed at she heard but she definitely liked it.

 

 

 

 

 

“Kidding aside, Is there someone in Super Junior that is you’re ideal type?” Eunhyuk asked Dasom again.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you asking me this?” Dasom retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

“Because I like you!” Eunhyuk said and everyone laughed. Donghae threw a fit and started throwing everything he sees on Eunhyuk. He even stood up and punched Eunhyuk. Dasom kept on laughing and everyone waited for her answer.

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAT A LAME JOKE!” Dasom coldly stated with a very serious and angry face, the one she only uses on Henry or Changmin. Eunhyuk got so scared that he stood up and hugged Siwon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom just laughed after seeing his reaction. She tried touching Eunhyuk but he would avoid her but then he returned to his seat. She looked at Eunhyuk and tried to console him with shake hands but he would slap her hands away. Dasom just laughed at him. She saw a tissue and turned behind and then wrote something on the paper. When she turned around it was on her hands and she gave it to Eunhyuk who became thrilled after reading it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“FREE HUG!” Eunhyuk read and hugged Dasom.  Donghae just glared at them from his seat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Siwon and Zhoumi also hugged as well. The three of them were happy that she sat beside them.

 

 

 

 

 

“Since you keep answering me like that, I think that there is someone you like in Super Junior right?” Eunhyuk asked her again but this time she just glared at him.

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk got so scared at her because this time she is not smiling. She kept on approaching him making her face close to Eunhyuk who kept pulling his body away. He is almost about to fall from his seat. She really saw that he was afraid so she took advantage of it. She allowed her hand to go under his shirt and it d his chiseled abs. Siwon saw this and he covered it from Zhoumi’s view. Dasom just laughed when Eunhyuk fell from his seat.

 

 

 

 

 

“Now will you still ask me about it? Don’t worry it’s not but I like you humor and most definitely it will never be Henry. So you are safe. I hope that will make you shut up. Nice abs BTW!” Dasom stated as she winked at him and helped the molested Eunhyuk sit down on his seat.

 

 

 

 

 

“Donghae save me!” Eunhyuk cried out.

 

 

 

 

 

“Serves you right for cheating on me! you brought it upon yourself.” Donghae replied and started eating with Minzy.

 

 

 

 

 

“I guess she found a new victim!” Henry cheered and helped CL place food on her plate.

 

 

 

 

 

Dasom just sat beside them and ignored Eunhyuk’s weeps. What she did was just a practical joke because she knew that her heart is only fixated on one person. She started talking to Zhoumi and Siwon as well and also the other members of Super Junior with them. Thunder was also included in their conversation but Eunhyuk felt awkward around her so he just kept quiet and ate his food.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa are you okay?” She asked the scared monkey who just nodded at her with a pout.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aigoo~~~ how cute!” Dasom stated and hugged Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry and I promise that I won’t be bullying you anymore. it' more fun to bully henry anyway ;)” Dasom retorted and released Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------

 

from now on, i'll try to add a darakyu moment every chapter ;)))