Chapter 34

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Dara just watched as her sunbaes played around the café. Siwon was the most quiet among the three while Eunhyuk would keep pestering Donghae jealous of the attention he is giving Dara. Dara just kept on eating her honey bread as she watched them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “The frappucino is great would you like some?” Dara offered Siwon who was staring at her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Uh, I’m fine. Haha. Sorry.” Siwon replied and chuckled. He looked at Eunhyuk and Donghae who keeps on bickering at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “At the Gayo Daejun, I wanted to talk to you but you were far away and I got embarrassed.” Siwon stated and sipped his mocchiato.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Really? You should’ve approached me.” Dara asked as she twitched her to the side cutely. Siwon blushed at how sweet her voice sounded. He must be intoxicated by the aroma of the different coffees inside the shop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Ah.. But T.O.P. and a lot of other people are blocking the way.” Siwon replied shyly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Hahaha.. Oh that. Well they’re on the watch for ‘Dara fan boys’. The manager actually told them to do that. But I remembered talking to Yoona. She asked me to come with her in front and waved at the people but I was already comfortable there at the back so I just remained there.” Dara replied shyly blushing, embarrassed about the ‘fan boy’ topic.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Well we’re friends now so we can talk more openly now right?” Siwon asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah sure but the opening up thing is kinda slow for me.” Dara replied and smiled at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Why?” Siwon asked curious about her answer and ate a bite of his honey bread.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                ”I don’t really talk much and even to my members there are things that I keep for myself so yeah—that’s basically it. Anyways, did you enjoy coming to the Philippines? You did Super Show there right?” Dara replied and tried to avoid him from asking questions related to that topic.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “It was a lot of fun. The Filipino ELFS were so loud during the whole time. We really enjoyed it a lot. I wish next time the whole SM Town could come there.” Siwon replied and chuckled at the things he remembered that happened during their stay there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Me too. I wish the YG family could go there as well. The girls enjoyed our show case there. Even though it was just a mini concert we really had fun. Korean artist are popular there right now. There are actually a lot of Koreans living there.” Dara replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Really? Why?” Siwon asked surprised by what he heard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Well the education there is cheaper and the people are nice. A lot of them can speak English so the Koreans just have to learn English. If they learn tagalong then it is better.” Dara replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Sounds like you really miss the Philippines.” Siwon commented and smiled at her.  Dara avoided his eyes because she might melt by his gaze.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “My friends are there so I really miss them a lot.” Dara replied and smiled at him back. The two of them looked at Donghae and Eunhyuk who were gazing at them as if they did something wrong. Donghae locked Siwon’s neck with a wrestling move.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Let me go!” Siwon cried and then pulled Eunhyuk who was moving closer to Dara. The three of them looked like kids playing around during recess and Dara laughed at them which made them stop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara kept on laughing at them. Eunhyuk removed Siwon’s hand from his collar while Donghae was pushed by Siwon who is now gasping for air. Their visions were all fixed on Dara who was laughing heartily. They all sat properly and tried acting as if nothing happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Sorry.” Dara said and covered to stop herself from laughing more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “It’s okay.” Donghae shyly replied and blushed. He took his bottle of water and took a sip from it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Sorry.” Siwon stated and chuckled at how immaturely the three of them acted in front of a pretty girl like Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “It’s fine. Looks like you guys are having fun. It’s just that you are so charismatic on stage and just now you were like kindergarten students.” Dara commented.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Oh my God. That was so embarrassing.” Siwon stated in English and face palm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “No it’s not!” Dara replied and removed his hands from his face. Dara felt that Siwon’s hands were really cold and shaking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Siwon surprised by what she did squealed like a girl and hugged Donghae who was beside him. Dara laughed as well and realized that Siwon got embarrassed by what she did. She imagined Kyuhyun boiling from anger if he saw what she did. She missed him suddenly.

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Stop acting like you’re shy big man!” Eunhyuk nagged Siwon jealous by the attention Dara is giving Siwon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I will never wash my hands!” Siwon stated and teased the other two men with him as they started punching him. Dara just laughed and watched them animatedly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “You guys are really a lot of fun.” Dara commented and watched them as she rested her two arms on the table and cupped her face with two palms like a flower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The three men with her gulped, they stopped bickering and focused their attention on her again. She covered with one of her hands and yawned. Donghae, Siwon and Eunhyuk blushed at how cute she was. they forgot that she is actually older than them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Dara-ssi is there someone you actually want to meet in SM Town?” Siwon courageously asked Dara who was in the middle of her yawn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Sorry about that. Uhm.. I like ShiNEe and TVXQ as well back when they were still 5. But I also like Super Junior.” Dara replied and blushed at the thought of Minho. She pushed her cheeks and fanned herself using her hand. Kyuhyun won’t like this she thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “Who exactly in ShiNEe? Maybe we can help you?” Eunhyuk asked curious about her answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Mi.. Mi.. Min.. Minho-ssi!” Dara squealed and covered her face embarrassed. She couldn’t believe that she actually said that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “You like Minho?” Donghae asked her and laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Oh yeah. I remembered she shared that when she was with Bom. I remembered Wooyoung’s face when she shared her story about Minho. He looked really devastated.” Eunhyuk stated and smiled at Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Hello Minho?” Siwon said after he picked up his phone and dialed a certain number. He looked at Dara who is now covering her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “kyaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~!” Dara squealed as she started tapping the table in her embarrassment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I was just kidding—oh hello Minho?” Siwon asked laughing. He was surprised that he actually pressed the call button. He handed the phone to Donghae and he continued laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I accidentally pressed the call button. I was just about to trick you but I guess I pressed it. hahaha” Siwon stated and laughed at Dara.

 

 

 

               

 

 

                “Hi Minho! This is Donghae hyung. There is someone who we want to you to speak with. Is it okay?” Donghae stated and made hush signs to the people with him. Eunhyuk tried his best to listen while Dara and Siwon covered their mouths to stop their laughter from escaping.

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

                “Yeah sure.” Minho replied thinking that his hyungs will not make him talk to a strange person but then again, it is Super Junior he is talking to here. With them, anything is possible so he just sighed with the thought of it since he already said yes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “I’ll put you on speaker okay?” Donghae asked and pressed the loud speaker.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Hello?” Minho asked and Dara heard his voice which made her blush. Donghae handed her Siwon’s phone and she almost dropped it. Siwon squealed and Minho heard it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Hyung?” he asked worried about the sound he heard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara, Eunhyuk and Donghae laughed at how girly Siwon’s squeal sounded. The three of them covered their mouths while Siwon spoke with Minho.

 

 

 

               

 

 

                “Sorry about that. The person we want you to talk to is just drinking water. Could you wait a little more?” Siwon asked and squealed silently.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah sure.” Minho replied.  Dara cleared he throat and looked at the three men with her. They all nodded at the same time and she started to speak.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Hello Minho-ssi?” Dara asked and covered to stop herself from squealing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Who is this?” Minho asked somehow recognizing her voice.

 

 

 

 

 

                “Just an ahjumma from the near by neighborhood. I am your number one fan girl.” Dara replied and laughed out loud. EunSiHae got surprised but they liked her humor and laughed at her. They didn’t expect her to say that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Your voice it sounds familiar. Thank you for supporting Shinee.” Minho replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I was just kidding. This is Dara-ssi. Annyeong!” Dara replied and squealed silently. Her crush on Minho is really getting out of hand she thought then she remembered Kyuhyun’s jealous face and her smile vanished.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “oh noona! Good evening! You’re with SJ hyungs?” Minho replied surprised but he just laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “yeah. We are going to visit Kyuhyun-ssi. He is in the hospital.” Dara replied.

 

 

 

 

                “Are you going there now?” Minho asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “We still have to go to the SJ Dorm though. Why?” Dara asked calmly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “We are still in a shoot but it’s almost over. Can we go with you? I’ll bring some of my members along.” Minho asked her. Dara squealed silently again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yeah sure. See you in the hospital later.” Dara replied and chuckled.

 

 

 

 

                “They need me already. Bye noona! Bye hyungs. Thank you for calling. See you in the hospital later.” Minho replied and waited for them to reply before he ended the call.