Chapter 38

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

Bom and Dara panicked when they saw the number of fans waiting outside the Super Junior's Dorm. Heechul looked at them and knew that these girls should not be seen by the public or else another rumor would begin and people will speculate. Bom wore her hoodie while Dara did not know what to use for her as her cover. They waited for Siwon to park the van inside the apartment condominium. They all sighed and tried their best to think of a possible way to infiltrate their own dorm without anybody else noticing their guest.






    "Do you have extra clothes here Siwon?" asked Heechul who looked at Bom and Dara.





    
    "Yeah. I have jogging pants there and a jacket as well. It's on the sapphire blue bag beside Dara noona" Siwon replied and pointed at the bag beside Dara.






Dara took it and was surprised to know that it was light. Bom helped her open the bag and saw Siwon's clothes neatly folded and organized. Bom took out the jogging pants knowing that Heechul intended it for her to wear when suddenly the a creased formed on Siwon's forehead. A small neon green folded thing dropped on the floor and Siwon's expression from bad turned to worst. Bom took it and shaked the dust off it and the thing revealed it's identity. Siwon couldn't do anything more but face his palm. Heechul took it the surprised 2NE1 members while the other's just laughed. Bom just sighed and fell into Dara's arms and cried. Eunhyuk spanked Siwon who just faced his palm not wanting to see Bom's expression.







    "I guess seeing that makes you two, one cloth closer than before huh?" Heechul teased and throw it at the owner.






    "Noona. I'M SORRY!!! I have not used it. It is brand new. I hope it helps." Siwon squealed and cried at Eunhyuk's arm.




    
    "That was the first time I ever touched a man's underwear!" Bom squealed and cried at Dara's arms again.






    "Don't worry Bom those things happened. At least it's brand new right? You'll experience doing it for your husband someday. So it's okay." Dara assured her bewildered friend.






    "But I might never get married. No one might want an impure soul like me." Bom cried out loud causing another round of laughter inside the car. Even Siwon laughed out loud this time.






    "We can always force Tabi to marry you." Dara consoled her and smirked. Bom lifted her head and glared at her friend.

    



    "You seem calm about this noona." Eunhyuk commented and kept on Siwon's back.






After that both Bom and Siwon along with everyone else focused their attention on Dara.

    
    




    I wonder if they did it already. Aigoo~~~ She folded Kyuhyun's under wear already. I wonder how many times already. Bom thought.



    Please guide this noona Lord. Her body seems to be forever youthful and petite but I guess her mind is already matured. Siwon thought.



    I wonder if Bom is as open minded as her. She might be so cute folding pink a under wear. Heechul thought.



    Who is the lucky guy? Eunhyuk thought.



    I wish it was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Donghae squealed in his mind and blushed.





All of their minds were corrupted with impure thoughts of Dara that night. There were a lot of visions which was about a scene where Dara folds a brief of a Korean man, a foreigner or even Kyuhyun's. But all of their bubbles busted when Dara cleared her mind and spoke.






    "I know that you are all thinking  dirty thoughts about me right now." Dara stated and everyone shook their heads. Donghae just blushed and smiled.





    "Indeed I folded someone's elses underwear before. I used to do it a lot. I folded men's underwear as well." Dara stated.





All of the people with her reacted by gulping and she tried her best not to laugh. She looked at their eyes trying to read their thoughts and it caused more excitement than before. She exhaled and breathe a huge amount of air before she spoke again. She looked at Bom who had the most funniest expression of them all and spoke.





    "I folded underwears and huge lot them for a man named....." Dara stopped and looked at Donghae who had a scary expression on his face.





    "Who? Who?" Donghae asked impatiently and Heechul spanked him in the head.





    "I'm oww!!!" Donghae cried and mimicked Mir's accent.




    
    "A man named Sanghyun!!" and laughed out loud.





Everyone looked at her with a clueless expression except Bom. Bom pushed her hard and just laughed at her stupididty in that moment. The two of them looked at the speechless men with them and chuckled. Their faces are filled with questions. The two girls couldn't hold it in much longer and laughed like they usually do at home. They didn't care anymore if their image will be ruined in front of these men.





    "And I did it a lot of times for him too." Dara stated and looked at Bom.






    "Of course you did! You lived together!" Bom cried out loud laughing at Super Junior who are still clueless about everything.





    "Is he your lover from the Philippines?" Eunhyuk asked.




    

    "You lived together?" Siwon asked.





    "WHY WOULD HE HAVE A KOREAN NAME IF HE IS FROM THE PHILIPPINES?" Donghae asked and cried out loud.





    "He is my brother Thunder or Cheondoong in Korean." Dara replied.





All of the men dropped dead in their seats guilty for the dirty things they thought about her. Siwon gave her coat to Dara as she just wore a kigurumi hat for her head and an unused facial mask to cover her small face. Bom laughed at her friend's small face because the mask covered its entire area. They all went out quickly and went to their dorm. They saw Sungmin waving his hands at them.  






    "Come in quickly! We're hungry already!" Sungmin and cried out loud to welcome them.



    


    "We had a little green accident earlier." Heechul teased and Siwon dropped down low again.





Sungmin smiled at Dara and walked on her pace. Dara looked at him with a freaked out expression.





    "KYUHYUN will be waiting!!!" Sungmin sweetly whispered on her ears and winked at her.