chapter 43

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Heechul and Bom finally entered the kitchen. Dara quickly moved away from Donghae. Yesung was surprised to see Dara and Bom appear from the different parts of their house. He stopped eating and glared at everyone who tried deceiving him. Sungmin and Ryeowook started placing utensils on their table. Heechul made Bom sit beside Yesung so that the guy won’t throw much tantrum for being deceived. They left a space for Dara but she is no where to be found.

 

 

 

Dara ran straight to the bathroom. She doesn’t want to see anyone, not even Kyuhyun. Her tears started to fall as she looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn’t believe what she did. She locked herself inside the small damp room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Noona! I’m sorry.” Donghae said as he knocked on the door. He knew that she couldn’t go outside the house because of the people that were outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin saw Donghae and wondered what was happening. He approached Donghae and the guy just went to his room. After Donghae left it was Sungmin who knocked on the door. He tried knocking but she didn’t respond so he spoke.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Dara-noona, are you okay? What happened?” Sungmin asked and knocked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara didn’t respond but opened the door. She opened it a little only allowing her head to be seen. When she saw that no one is with Sungmin, she opened the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “Why are you crying noona?” Sungmin asked and went to hug her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

                “Sungmin can we talk somewhere private?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Let’s go to my room then.” Sungmin stated and then they went to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom along with the other members of Super Junior just ate. They were wondering where Sungmin, Dara and Donghae are. Eunhyuk stood up and went to Donghae’s room and check on his friend. Bom took out her phone and went to the corner and called Dara.

 

 

Sungmin and Dara are now in his room. He didn’t tell her that he was sharing it with Kyuhyun. Dara’s eyes wondered around the room and Sungmin handed her a box of tissue which made her remember that she was crying. Her phone suddenly rang and she answered it immediately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Where are you?” Bom asked as soon as Dara picked up her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’m with Sungmin, in his room. Why?” Dara replied. Sungmin looked at her and laughed by her answer. He realized that she was talking to Bom with that answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!” Bom screamed which made everyone look at her. She all looked at them and apologized.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “What are you doing in there?” Bom asked and covered . Heechul looked at her suspiciously but he continued eating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’m talking to him.” Dara shortly replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yesung looked at the people eating with him. They seem to be enjoying the food they were eating completely different from the expression he expected from them. Ryeowook looked at him and offered him water but he knew that he didn’t need it. His eyes looked at their plates and the bowl in front of them. He noticed that the texture and the color of his food are darker than theirs. He took a spoonful and tasted it and it was different. It tasted more edible than the one he is eating. He glared at the people who were with him except Heechul. Still he is afraid of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

                “Eat this hyung.” Ryeowook offered his bowl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Are you trying to send me to the hospital too?” Yesung asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “You should know what the girls want to eat if you are going to court her.” Heechul pointed at Bom. Yesung looked at Bom who is still talking to Dara who sat down beside him and smiled. She didn’t hear the conversation that Heechul had with Yesung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “So where is she?” Heechul asked Bom and ate his food.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “In Sungmin’s room. They said that they were just talking.” Bom replied and ate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “There goes the noona-killer Sungmin in action.” Heechul teased. Ryeowook almost choked remembering the Oh my school episode where they both went as a guest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

                “What?” Bom asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “He got that nickname because he can easily attract older woman because of his cuteness.” Heechul replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “He’s very manly and tough when it is just us boys but when there is a woman he changes into this cute little boy who would massage noonas backs and use his charms and aegyo to get what he wants.” Ryeowook teased.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I don’t care. Dara is already old enough. I trust her.” Bom replied and acted indifferent around them. She offered Yesung food from the one she separated. Yesung looked at her almost teary eyed but he took some and ate.

 

 

 

 

 

               

               

 

 

                “I can trust Dara as well but I don’t know about Sungmin.” Heechul replied and looked at Ryeowook who just keeps giggling.   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I can’t believe that talk about your members like that.” Bom stated and Yesung nodded still not chewing on the spicy chicken in his mouth. Bom looked at him and Yesung swallowed it down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

 

 

                “Hyung you need to chew your food. You might die eating like that.” Ryeowook stated as he laughed at Yesung’s disoriented facial expression. Bom looked at her seatmate and handed him a glass of water.  She felt sorry for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

                “Anything for Bom’s attention.” Yesung replied and got choked by the water he drank. Bom just laughed it off and they continued eating.