Chapter 41

Noona! Noona Saranghae! (7 years of Love)

 

Dara finished adding the all of the final ingredients in her chicken stew. She left it with a fire on to boil the veggies a little more. She told Ryeowook and Sungmin not to taste it embarrassed by its not so good taste. After sticking her head out on the door, she wistfully called her sacrifice Bom to taste her cooking. Bom stood up and Heechul who came back from changing his clothes followed inside the kitchen. Dara looked behind her and saw Donghae and Eunhyuk tasting the food already. A creased formed in her forehead and the two almost dropped their utensils. Donghae smiled and quickly gulped the broth of her stew and then yelped in pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “It’s hot!!!!!!!!!!!” Donghae cried as he ran towards the faucet washing his tongue with the running water. He saw Eunhyuk blowing on the broth before he tasted it and the monkey went to the fridge for water as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara sighed and faced palm. Donghae called Siwon laughing and the guy approached. Donghae scooped ample amount of soup and fed it to Siwon. Siwon looked at the Dara who lifted her head up and looked at him and covered . The gentleman tried his best to smile but was unable to contain the real meaning of hot that Donghae squealed. Siwon thought that Donghae burnt his tongue but it actually meant that the soup was so spicy. Siwon who couldn’t handle spicy foods well became teary eyed and just hugged Donghae with an awkward smile on his face. Reaching out his hand to Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk gave him a glass of water to drown the spiciness away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

                “Kyuhyun might get sicker if he eats this.” Eunhyuk teased. Siwon spanked him because of his rudeness but just laughed knowing that it was a joke.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “It will be fun to see Henry’s reaction though.” Donghae stated and Siwon laughed with them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara and Bom just laughed. The two of them can eat spicy food very well. Heechul who became curious about the female idol’s cooking went to approach the food. He turned the fire off and tasted the soup as well. He looked at Dara and Bom who just stood quietly and waited for his reaction.  Sungmin and Ryeowook each took a spoon and tasted the meal as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Are you trying to kill us?” Heechul squealed when his smile turned into an angry face. He just laughed at how spicy it was that it almost burned his tongue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “We might die eating this.” Ryeowook stated and ran to get water.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

                “It’s actually good but it is just too spicy.” Sungmin replied. The others near him pushed him thinking that he was trying his best to get good grades on Dara’s notebook. But the two girls just laughed at them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Is this intentional?” Heechul asked the two girls who made them laugh even more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara and Bom approached them and tasted her cooking. Donghae handed them spoons. Dara and Bom each took a spoonful of broth and tasted it. To everyone’s surprise, the girls looked like they really enjoyed it. Dara took another spoonful and offered it the guys beside her but they all moved away and she just smiled and gulped it down again. Bom was enjoying the food as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “are you just acting?” Sungmin asked the girls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “why would we?” Bom and Dara replied at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “you mean, you eat this food at home?” Siwon asked surprised at the two girls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Sometimes but our maknae can’t handle spicy food well so CL, our cook makes it less spicy. But we are training our Minzy to eat spicy food as well and she’s improved a lot.” Dara replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “How about chocolates?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

               

               

 

                “We are humans as well. We love chocolates too.” Dara replied and helped Bom who was putting some of the broth on another bowl. Bom added water on the soup and started mixing it. Heechul opened the stove for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Yesung hyung should try this!’ Ryeowook squealed and giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I don’t think he will come out if he realizes that Bom is still here. But he really needs to try this soup.” Heechul stated and looked at the separate bowl that Bom made.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Let’s go!” Bom said and pulled Heechul and Eunhyuk to Yesung’s door. Siwon trailed behind them. Dara, Sungmin and Ryeowook started fixing the taste of it as well.